Ashley R.
Jacksonville, FL

How long does this product typically last?

Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
1 year, 5 months ago
I bought the 6.8 FL for my backpack for college and it's lasted me all year. I do use it a lot because my schools soap will dry out my hands! It's one of my favorite non scented lotions too
Monique D.
Monique D.
Mobile, AL
1 year, 5 months ago
I LOVE Nivea lotions! I apply it to my arms, legs, and feet and it lasts all day! Since it is a little thicker, I don't apply it to my face however. It is not greasy and my son, who suffers from eczema uses it and has no issues with his eczema so it is well worth it!
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
1 year, 5 months ago
Due to my sensitive skin on my upper body, I am forced to only apply it to my arms and legs, but I still love it. I apply it at night before I go to sleep and once I wake up (~8 hours later). It contains enough moisture to get me through the day, considering the fact that I used to use Johnson's Baby oil gel which can be too much for daytime use. I hope this helps.
Liz H.
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
On my hands, until the next washing. But on my arms and legs all day. It leaves you feeling smooth but not greasy. I have normal to slightly dry skin.
Sophie G.
Sophie G.
1 year, 5 months ago
It depends. How long does it last on your skin? Depending on your skin, it could last maybe 6-12 hours, before you should reapply. How long does the bottle last? Give or take, about 2 months. Hope this helps! xoxo
Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
1 year, 5 months ago
I've used this lotion before and for the most part it lasted all day. Some days I have really bad days when my skin is really dry and I pack it on in the morning and pretty much am good for the day. I'd say almost a 9 hour wear depending on how dry your skin is. I definitely recommend you try this out. (: