Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC

Does this make your skin really dewy and glowy?

Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
1 month, 1 week ago
I honestly think it does make your skin look glowy. I wouldn’t necessarily go as far as to say dewy, but it’s much better in the glow department than my other typical moisturizers. But it gives you a great hydrated look while adding a subtle glow without having any shimmer or glitters in it. Not greasy whatsoever either. I think it’s amazing and one of my go-to products. I’m actually surprised to see the comments below saying it’s not, but I’d have to ever so kindly disagree! I adore this stuff and definitely recommend checking it out for yourself!
Kurtisha H.
hadil k.
hadil k.
Sousse
1 year, 1 month ago
It doesn't make a big difference it moisturizer it's basic
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
1 year, 6 months ago
It doesn't make dewy. It is moisturizer so it makes your skin soft and moisturized
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Marion, IN
1 year, 6 months ago
Not so much "dewy and glowy" but definitely makes your skin feel soft and nourished without feeling overly greasy.