Phebean C.
Columbus , OH

Do you guys like this lotion?

Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
1 month, 2 weeks ago
LOVE it and swear by it! Purchased it a good 3-4 times already and don’t plan on stopping! It gives the body such a gorgeous glow without any shimmer or glitters, it’s one of my secret products if you will. Always get questions and compliments when I’m wearing it, people mistake it for body glow products all the time because of how flattering it looks on the skin. It’s also hydrating and I have dry skin and it works great for me. It’s just the best and it doesn’t break the bank either which is always a plus. Highly recommend giving it a go if you haven’t already!
Raudelys o.
Raudelys o.
Santo domingo
2 months, 3 weeks ago
En lo personal a mi me encanta esta crema humecta mucho la piel
Rosalyn B.
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
1 year ago
Yes I really like it. It is one of my go tos