BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Essentially Enriched Body Lotion contains almond oil and has a rich, nourishing formula specifically formulated for dry to very dry skin. Essentially Enriched Lotion transforms very dry skin into healthier looking, more nourished, hydrated skin. It leaves skin softer and smoother. Provides 24+ hour moisturization. Click here to see reviews.

• Transforms very dry skin into healthier looking, hydrated skin
  • Intensively moisturizes skin
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Mineral Oil, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, PEG-40 Sorbitan Perisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Sea Salt, Magnesium Sulfate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate

• Do you guys like this lotion?4 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this lotion. Does it absorb ...4 Answers
  • Does this make your skin really dewy and glowy?5 Answers
Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion
  • "My husband has very dry skin and he will only use Nivea lotions because he says it is the only one that works for him! As long as he is soft, I am happy! :)" in 275 reviews
  • "Smells amazing, leaves you're skin feeling smooth and soft. I have sensitive skin and I love how this lotion makes my skin feel. Once again Nivea does it again, I use a lot of their products just because it works! The price is also very affordable. Great thing to have in your skin care routine" in 53 reviews
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This is seriously one of the best body lotions I’ve ever used in my life! It smells great but not a heavy fragrance at all. My favorite thing about this lotion is the natural glow it gives my body. It has no shimmer or glitter in this lotion, it is just literally a beautiful sheen that light bounces off of so beautifully. I’ve gotten so many questions and compliments when I wear this lotion asking if I’m wearing a specific product to give my body a glow and it’s seriously just this amazing lotion. I also have really dry, sensitive skin and this hasn’t given me any issues whatsoever with irritation or little bumps like a lot of other body lotions have given me in the past. I literally couldn’t recommend this more, it’s the best!! I’ve probably purchased this at least 3-4 times and used every last drop. I’ve gotten a bunch of my friends and family hooked on this lotion as well. If you are looking for a body lotion that either just hydrates your skin very well, or your looking for a lotion to give you a glow without breaking the bank or it having shimmers or glitters in it, look no further. This is my favorite Nivea product I’ve ever tried and that’s saying a lot because I love their in shower products as well. But this is just the best and looks so beautiful on the skin and is hydrating enough for my dry skin. Im telling you, you need this in your life! Just a side note, Ulta carries Nivea products and they have sales every once and awhile. Like buy one get one, or buy one get one 40%-50% off so it’s definitely worth either stocking up and grabbing two, or grabbing this and another Nivea product to try as well. It’s still affordable without the discount and well worth it. (I’d pay much more than the retail price for this to be completely honest) but I mean who doesn’t love a great sale?! Take advantage of it if you get the chance to, and if not just buy it already because you will not regret it!!!
Raphaela G.
Marlboro, NJ
I bought this originally because Desi Perkins on YouTube recommended it as a hydrating and glow-giving body lotion. It says that it’s very moisturizing and formulated with dry skin in mind which is a problem that I have. I have been using this every day for 2 months after I shower. I apply it to my whole body and I love it. At first the viscosity of the cream threw me off because it appeared hard to spread and rub into the skin compared with my St. Ives lotion. But I got used to it very quickly and now it doesn’t feel like anything. It’s perfect for winter. I didn’t experience any flakiness or dryness on my skin since I’ve been using this daily. I wish I had this in past winters!
Ani L.
New York
I have mixed feeling about this lotion. I love how it applies on the skin and how much moisture it gives me. It also has a beautiful light shine to it. But few minutes later my skin feels all sticky and I start feeling uncomfortable. I don’t know why that happens maybe I’m allergic to some ingredient that’s in it. I wanted to love this lotion so much, but I’m still trying to make it work.
Michelle V.
I love the Nivea body lotion for hydrating my skin in the dry seasons. I usually find it at Target but Im sure its available in any walmart or drugstore. Its rich formula adds a heavier layer of moisture that really takes the skin from dry to hydrated after just one application! In the summer months, I find that its a little too thick and oily for my skin. I would say that this is not for sensitive or acne prone skin as it is a more intense and heavier product. Also, it has a light scent thats not too crazy for those sensitive to smells.
Sepi Z.
Honestly, I was pleasantly surprised with this lotion! I bought this because Desi Perkins recommended it and to attempt to be a glowy goddess like she is. I'm extremely sensitive when it comes to body lotions and don't like them too watery or too thick. After exfoliating in the shower and shaving, this lotion does wonders for my body. It does take a little more than you'd think to cover your legs but the almond oil adds a beautiful natural sheen when the sun hits your skin! Just a warning that it does take a few minutes for it to really melt into your skin so that the stickiness goes away so if you want a lotion for on-the-go, this isn't for you. But, once it sinks into your skin you won't stop touching your legs bc they're so soft. On top of that, it stays on for hours and hours which is super convenient so you don't have to keep reapplying. Also, the very affordable price is a plus! Definitely would recommend! Thank you @desiperkins for the rec!!
Lee M.
This one leaves my hand feeling oily. Maybe it is because of the almond oil? I'm not sure but I wouldn't buy it again because of that reason. My skin is very skin and flaky because of the cold winter weather.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
My Ultimate favorite lotion... it does not leave a residue like other lotions which I hate. It has a butter texture that melts into the skin after applying. I now only use this lotion and will not go back to any others. Also, in the summer there is such a sheen on the skin that is pretty. I don't know how to explain it but there is a sheen without the grease ifyou know what I mean. The way it absorns in the skin leave you feeling moisturize all day which i appreciate. Also not residue on objects and things like that since I put it on after I was my hands at work. Everyone should try this if they haven't.
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
I love this lotion!! Best lotion I've tried by far. I got mine at Ulta, they had a sale.. buy one get one half off. So gentle of the skin, and leave this nice shine.. not a shimmer, but a shine. The smell is good, I hate lotions that have a strong smell, once and a while I can use the bath and body works ones. This just leaves my skin super soft all day long.
Klaudia T.
Woodhaven, NY
Oh pure bliss! I love Nivea and their products and I found the little travel versions of this lotion and I’m in love. It’s so cute! I love these lotions because it doesn’t make me feel like I need to keep reapplying. I can often dab the lotion into my skin during my morning routine and not feel like I have to reapply throughout the day. The smell is great, it’s a very fresh and clean scent. It has a similar effect of a very dull and calm laundry scent, it’s just very nostalgic and calming.
Maria P.
Miami
In a current lovely relationship with this! My skin has been super duper dry lately and this is the only thing that’s helping in keeping that hydration during the day. I even have a mini size in my bag just in case I’m running late and can’t put it on at home. I got mine at a near cvs and totally recommend this!
Charity R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I was wondering how well this product is absorbed into the skin? Does it leave you feeling greasy after use?
Hypnotic G.
I have really dey skin. Will this dry it out even more?
Janeen T.
I have been using Nivea lotion on my face and body since I was a child, I love the smell as well the how it works, do you like the scent of their creams and lotions?
Tequila C.
Is this lotion good and moisturizing?
Ashley R.
Jacksonville, FL
How long does this product typically last?