BY NIVEA #59 in Lotion

NIVEA® Essentially Enriched Body Lotion contains almond oil and has a rich, nourishing formula specifically formulated for dry to very dry skin. Essentially Enriched Lotion transforms very dry skin into healthier looking, more nourished, hydrated skin. It leaves skin softer and smoother. Provides 24+ hour moisturization. Click here to see reviews.

• Transforms very dry skin into healthier looking, hydrated skin
  • Intensively moisturizes skin
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Mineral Oil, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, PEG-40 Sorbitan Perisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Sea Salt, Magnesium Sulfate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate

Heather R.
Gerrardstown, WV
This lotion is extremely hydrating! I feel like all Nivea lotions are, but this one in particular is exceptionally great. Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion contains almond oil which sets it apart from the rest. This keeps my skin hydrated for 24 hours-seriously. It says it is for dry to very dry skin right on the bottle, and it says it is very rich also. I am not crazy over the smell, but the benefits outweigh this. It smells a little like baby powder, but you can still smell the undertone of the almond oil. That is just my personal preference.
Nataly P.
I have the body lotion that is for dry to very dry skin. And let me tell you my hands become extremely dry during the winter that they almost crack.

Cons: Lotion are it leaves behind a slight oily residue and the palms of my hands feel sticky in a way which makes me want to wash my hands but then the lotion just washes off.  And after I've lathered in the lotion it feels like I need more.

Pros: Smells nice and it isn't thick.

In the end I wouldn't recommend this to someone who doesn't like the oily feeling after applying lotion and if you have very dry skin, there are way better lotions that help.
Lee M.
This one leaves my hand feeling oily. Maybe it is because of the almond oil? I'm not sure but I wouldn't buy it again because of that reason. My skin is very skin and flaky because of the cold winter weather.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
My Ultimate favorite lotion... it does not leave a residue like other lotions which I hate. It has a butter texture that melts into the skin after applying. I now only use this lotion and will not go back to any others. Also, in the summer there is such a sheen on the skin that is pretty. I don't know how to explain it but there is a sheen without the grease ifyou know what I mean. The way it absorns in the skin leave you feeling moisturize all day which i appreciate. Also not residue on objects and things like that since I put it on after I was my hands at work. Everyone should try this if they haven't.
Gaelen K.
This lotion is extremely moisturizing and hydrating, but too much. It leaves a greasy and thick film on the skin and doesn't feel like it every sinks in. When it finally does fade, it comes back out when you sweat. It seeps out of your pores and feels slippery again. I only use it if I am going to sleep.
Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
This lotion is the best! It gives your body that shiny look and it makes you look like you have that glow!the only down side to it is if you use sunless tanner! It tends to speed up your tan wearing off but other than that I use it every day and night!!!!Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion
Alexis R.
Portland, OR
My #ProductCrush is Nivea body lotion with Almond Oil. It leaves my skin smooth, moisturized and nourished. I like the scent it's super mild, which is great, like other lotions the fragrance is super overwhelming. The other thing about this product, it is not overly expensive, for the money it lasts for awhile.
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN
Very moisturizing. Only costs about $5 at Walmart for a 16.9 ounce bottle. It contains almond oil. I’ve seen a noticeable different in my skin since I started using this for the colder months. My only issue is that it’s a little more thick than I usually like.
Tiffany B.
The lotion works well. My skin unfortunately needed something stronger - like medicated! But for the first two weeks, the lotion absorbed fast and did not leave any kind of residue behind. I was ecstatic that I thought I could use something over the counter.

I gave it to my fiance to try on his skin as I could no longer use it and I really hated to have to throw away good lotion. His skin is perfect though and didn't need the extra moisture. It was too moisturizing for him.

Tia S.
Tustin, CA
I love this lotion!!! It definitely hydrated the skin and adds a very nice glow to it!!!! I recommend this to be apart of anyone’s daily skin routine. It’s affordable and in most stores so it’s easy to get a hold of a bottle.
Charity R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I was wondering how well this product is absorbed into the skin? Does it leave you feeling greasy after use?
Hypnotic G.
I have really dey skin. Will this dry it out even more?
Janeen T.
I have been using Nivea lotion on my face and body since I was a child, I love the smell as well the how it works, do you like the scent of their creams and lotions?
Tequila C.
Is this lotion good and moisturizing?
Ashley R.
Jacksonville, FL
How long does this product typically last?