BY NIVEA #30 in Lotion

NIVEA® Essentially Enriched Body Lotion contains almond oil and has a rich, nourishing formula specifically formulated for dry to very dry skin. Essentially Enriched Lotion transforms very dry skin into healthier looking, more nourished, hydrated skin. It leaves skin softer and smoother. Provides 24+ hour moisturization. Click here to see reviews.

• Transforms very dry skin into healthier looking, hydrated skin
  • Intensively moisturizes skin
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Mineral Oil, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, PEG-40 Sorbitan Perisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Sea Salt, Magnesium Sulfate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate

Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion
  • "My husband has very dry skin and he will only use Nivea lotions because he says it is the only one that works for him! As long as he is soft, I am happy! :)" in 275 reviews
  • "Smells amazing, leaves you're skin feeling smooth and soft. I have sensitive skin and I love how this lotion makes my skin feel. Once again Nivea does it again, I use a lot of their products just because it works! The price is also very affordable. Great thing to have in your skin care routine" in 53 reviews
Raphaela G.
Marlboro, NJ
I bought this originally because Desi Perkins on YouTube recommended it as a hydrating and glow-giving body lotion. It says that it’s very moisturizing and formulated with dry skin in mind which is a problem that I have. I have been using this every day for 2 months after I shower. I apply it to my whole body and I love it. At first the viscosity of the cream threw me off because it appeared hard to spread and rub into the skin compared with my St. Ives lotion. But I got used to it very quickly and now it doesn’t feel like anything. It’s perfect for winter. I didn’t experience any flakiness or dryness on my skin since I’ve been using this daily. I wish I had this in past winters!
Ani L.
New York
I have mixed feeling about this lotion. I love how it applies on the skin and how much moisture it gives me. It also has a beautiful light shine to it. But few minutes later my skin feels all sticky and I start feeling uncomfortable. I don’t know why that happens maybe I’m allergic to some ingredient that’s in it. I wanted to love this lotion so much, but I’m still trying to make it work.
Jill S.
Fort Worth
This is the best all-over body lotion I have ever used. It is thick but absorbs quickly so it doesn’t leave your hands greasy (or in my case with most other lotions, sweaty). It gives your skin a lovely dewy glow, perfect for a day at the beach. It is very hydrating as well and super affordable. I bought this for my boyfriend who has eczema and extremely itchy skin and it helps soothe his dry itchy skin as soon as it is applied. Highly recommend.
Chey R.
Wilmington, OH
I don’t think I can say enough good things about this. I find it at any drugstore, for a great price. It lasts forever. It’s the creamiest body lotion I’ve ever used. It smells fresh, but doesn’t have a lingering scent, if that makes sense. I have extremely dry skin in the winter, and I use ONLY this lotion at least once a day to keep my skin from getting scaly. I even buy small travel size tubes for my lotion because I travel a lot for work and refuse to take anything else with me.
Sepi Z.
Honestly, I was pleasantly surprised with this lotion! I bought this because Desi Perkins recommended it and to attempt to be a glowy goddess like she is. I'm extremely sensitive when it comes to body lotions and don't like them too watery or too thick. After exfoliating in the shower and shaving, this lotion does wonders for my body. It does take a little more than you'd think to cover your legs but the almond oil adds a beautiful natural sheen when the sun hits your skin! Just a warning that it does take a few minutes for it to really melt into your skin so that the stickiness goes away so if you want a lotion for on-the-go, this isn't for you. But, once it sinks into your skin you won't stop touching your legs bc they're so soft. On top of that, it stays on for hours and hours which is super convenient so you don't have to keep reapplying. Also, the very affordable price is a plus! Definitely would recommend! Thank you @desiperkins for the rec!!
Omaira M.
Orlando
This is the best body lotion I have ever used!!! It makes your skin feel so supple and smooth. Not only do you feel hydrated because of the richness of this lotion, you’ll feel like you are glowing from within with the luminous sheen it leaves behind on your skin. I like to apply it generously in the areas I like to highlight the most like my shoulders, collarbones, and legs.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
My Ultimate favorite lotion... it does not leave a residue like other lotions which I hate. It has a butter texture that melts into the skin after applying. I now only use this lotion and will not go back to any others. Also, in the summer there is such a sheen on the skin that is pretty. I don't know how to explain it but there is a sheen without the grease ifyou know what I mean. The way it absorns in the skin leave you feeling moisturize all day which i appreciate. Also not residue on objects and things like that since I put it on after I was my hands at work. Everyone should try this if they haven't.
Lee M.
This one leaves my hand feeling oily. Maybe it is because of the almond oil? I'm not sure but I wouldn't buy it again because of that reason. My skin is very skin and flaky because of the cold winter weather.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I know I’m late to the party but it’s my first time actually purchasing Nivea. This is the most moisturizing lotion I’ve ever used. It gives a great glow, almost like a butter or oil gel. I love it. The scent is light and refreshing. Definitely worth the price.
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
I love this lotion!! Best lotion I've tried by far. I got mine at Ulta, they had a sale.. buy one get one half off. So gentle of the skin, and leave this nice shine.. not a shimmer, but a shine. The smell is good, I hate lotions that have a strong smell, once and a while I can use the bath and body works ones. This just leaves my skin super soft all day long.
Charity R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I was wondering how well this product is absorbed into the skin? Does it leave you feeling greasy after use?
Hypnotic G.
I have really dey skin. Will this dry it out even more?
Janeen T.
I have been using Nivea lotion on my face and body since I was a child, I love the smell as well the how it works, do you like the scent of their creams and lotions?
Tequila C.
Is this lotion good and moisturizing?
Ashley R.
Jacksonville, FL
How long does this product typically last?