BY NIVEA #44 in Lotion

Nourishes Enriches Dry to very dry skin 2 Rich, nourishing formula 1 Deep long lasting moisture 6 Leaves skin softer, smoother and healthier looking 5 With natural sea minerals, almond oil Hydra IQ Technology 4 Dramatically reduces dryness and improves skin condition over time Hydra IQ Technology supports skin s own hydration network to unleash deep, non-stop moisture that lasts more than 24 hours. Eucerin Promise br Our products are dermatologically tested and approved. Our products made made with carefully selected ingredients that meet strict quality standards. This product is free of parabens and artificial colors. see more...

Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
I have tried this Nivea lotion, the one in the purple bottle, and the one in the white bottle, trying to figure out which level of moisture was best for me/gave me adequate moisture for my skin. And out of all 3 of the ones I tried, I like this one the best!
I bought this lotion on a whim when I was studying in Argentina, because I was looking to try something new, the Nivea lotions were one of the more moderately priced ones, and because I needed a lotion that had long standing power, without making my skin feel greasy, as many heavier lotions do (which is a feeling I absolutely hate!) I was more or less expecting the same thing with this lotion, but when I put it on. I noticed that my skin basically drank this lotion up! It didn't leave my skin feeling greasy, and it has a nice clean smell.
Now that I am back in the US, I don't use the lotion as much, although I love it, because, it is a little pricier here, and I have a ton of other lotions (BBW Semi-Annual Sale) that I would like to use. Anyone looking for a heavy-duty lotion that doesn't leave your skin greasy, and doesn't take forever to absorb should try this lotion on for size.
Destinie G.
Waco, TX
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!! I kept seeing on of my favorite gurus advertise it (Ya know, bc #ShaylaTaughtMe) and I thought it was going to be all hype. Naaaah. THIS IS AMAZING (x2)! It's so lightweight that I thought it wouldn't work when I first put it on my skin. Believe me when I tell you that I am a very dry person. This lotion changed my whole life. All of the other expensive ones I tried were either too thick, too greasy, or too runny. This is absolute perfection in a bottle. It lasts ALL day and it makes me look like I drink so much water a day. *I don't* lol. I hate that I started telling people about it because my local stores are getting cleaned out.
Esmeralda D.
This lotion is always going to have a home in my house. The Nivea Essentially Enriched body lotion has a very thick and creamy consistency and feels so moisturizing as you rub it into your skin. It has a light lotion scent and doesn't leave my skin fealing greasy. I do feel as though I use a lot of this lotion at one time but it is so worth it. This is amazing after a shower and right before bed because just applying it feels as though I've had a massage and it helps me sleep better. It also leaves the skin looking supple and fights any dullness that your skin might have. I will never be without this product.
Jordyn H.
Atlanta, GA
This has been my go to for my very dry skin since I was a middle schooler. I swam for years and the chlorine dried my skin out and chafed. This was the only things that would rebalance my skin so it felt comfortable and soft again. I still use it to this day and sometimes even on my face if it's flaky. The smell is my favorite and I don't even wear perfume when my skin smells so fresh after applying this lotion. I recommend this to anyone with #dryskin and someone who wants a lotion that is light enough for summer but heavy enough to tackle dry winter skin too.
Kate M.
Cuba, MO
I bought this after hearing so many great reviews but I was really disappointed in this product. I should start by saying that my skin is not very dry, it is very normal. So when I would put this on my skin it would make my skin feel rough-like I couldn't smooth my hand across it. It almost made my skin feel dryer than normal yet slightly greasy if that makes any sense... and that just doesn't seem normal to me for a lotion for extreme dry skin. I ending up giving my bottle to my mom since she actually has dry skin it might work better for her?
Julia D.
I've tried everything from high-end to drugstore lotions to combat dry patches and mild eczema breakouts during frosty NYC winters and this is by far the best lotion on the market. One of the main ingredients is sweet almond oil, which helps the lotion absorb into the skin and combat inflammation caused by eczema or skin irritation. Not only is Nivea effective at hydrating, it also smells great and gives skin the perfect glow! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to try a great hydrating lotion at a reasonable price point.
Amany I.
This body cream is awesome! It is my favorite so far with another body cream. I dislike (but I still) apply body creams and lotions because I hate when my skin feels sticky. But this one moisturizes deeply but makes like a dry coat on your skin. You can see it on your skin because it is shiny. But it us dry to the touch and I love that. I also LOVE that it has no scent so that bugs don't come and bite me, since where I live there are a lot of mosquitoes (yes, it has happened to me :'D). Totally recommend it!
Mary T.
Lansing, MI
I began using Nivea Body lotion when I worked at a pharmacy in 1985. I absolutely love that the lotion is very silky smooth and never leaves a greasy feel on your skin. It completely soaks into my skin and leaves a pretty mosturized look to my skin.
I use this after bathing and as needed after playing sports or being our in the Florida sun to replenish the moisture in my skin.
It's moisturizing enough to use an in face too.
I just love it & you will too.
g naa m.
Elizabeth, NJ
This lotion literally saved my cracked skin. It takes about 5 minutes to absorb and once it does.... Literally you will see a DRAMATIC difference after using it just once. It gives your skin a beautiful "lit from within" glow I've gotten so many questions asking how I look so glowy and healthy, it's all due to this gem. I'm never buying a different lotion other than this one ever again. Do me a favor and just try it yourselves!!
Atiyah A.
Philadelphia, PA
This lotion is the best lotion that was ever created. It is thick, creamy, and absorbs into your skin so nicely. It doesn't leave you feeling greasy. I'm glad I decided to try it. It is very gental on your skin. A little goes a long way. I'm still on my first bottle. I will defiantly buy it again and again and again. Wait I already bought a double pack from bjs at a great price! You should really try it. It's worth it!
Charity R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I was wondering how well this product is absorbed into the skin? Does it leave you feeling greasy after use?
Hypnotic G.
I have really dey skin. Will this dry it out even more?
Janeen T.
I have been using Nivea lotion on my face and body since I was a child, I love the smell as well the how it works, do you like the scent of their creams and lotions?
Tequila C.
Is this lotion good and moisturizing?
Ashley R.
Jacksonville, FL
How long does this product typically last?