Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion

NIVEA® Essentially Enriched Body Lotion contains almond oil and has a rich, nourishing formula specifically formulated for dry to very dry skin. Essentially Enriched Lotion transforms very dry skin into healthier looking, more nourished, hydrated skin. It leaves skin softer and smoother. Provides 24+ hour moisturization. Click here to see reviews.

• Transforms very dry skin into healthier looking, hydrated skin
  • Intensively moisturizes skin
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Mineral Oil, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, PEG-40 Sorbitan Perisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Sea Salt, Magnesium Sulfate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate

Someone said that this is good 😏what do you think about it?
Doo you recommend this for someone who has dry skin?
Does this last all day or do you feel a need to re apply ?
Start your review of Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My husband has very dry skin and he will only use Nivea lotions because he says it is the only one that works for him! As long as he is soft, I am happy! :)” in reviews
“Smells amazing, leaves you're skin feeling smooth and soft. I have sensitive skin and I love how this lotion makes my skin feel. Once again Nivea does it again, I use a lot of their products just because it works! The price is also very affordable. Great thing to have in your skin care routine” in reviews
California
This was my go to for the longest time and I would use this as my go too lotion to hydrate my skin and it used to give me such a beautiful glow, keeping me moisturized for hrs but now when I use it it’s like they changed the formula and it’s nothing like before. The lotion is very VERY thick (which is sort of too be expected with a lotion that hydrates so much) but I have used it for years and lately it’s been so thick that I need to do lots of pumps and rubbing it in which I’m not a huge fan off. Also , I noticed that after a while it’s like it’ll absorb fast and my skin is dry again. It NEVER used to do that before. I’m disappointed that something was changed to the formula but I’m giving it 3 stars because I still do use it from time to time and it does moisturize and isn’t the worst I just wish it would be the same as it used to be.
Albuquerque, NM
I decided to give Nivea Essentially Enriched body lotion a try when the cold don’t of winter started. My skin gets extremely dry during the winter months and I really wanted to combat that this year 🥶 I heard from friends that this lotion changed the game and I am here to agree with that statement. This lotion provides an extreme amount of moisture that lasts all day long. The smell is light and clean and the product is affordable. The only reason I would not give this product a 5 star rating is because the consistency is so thick it makes it difficult to run into the skin. Other than that - I am one happy, moisturized customer 🙌🏾
Duluth, MN
Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion uploaded by Nikki L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Typically I like the brand Nivea but this time I tried a lotion for severely dry skin and at first it smelled and and went on nice. Then it felt extremely sticky and like your putting sun tan lotion all o er your body but it's so thick it's almost like soap going on your dry skin with no water. Smell isnt bad but the formula is all wrong. I will never buy again. Nivea Body Lotion - Essentially Enriched - With Almond Oil - Net Wt. 13.5 FL OZ (400 mL) Per Bottle - Pack of 2 Bottles
Dora, AL
NIVEA, moistures like noooooooo other over-the-counter ‘moisturizer’ CAN MOISTEN! It’s thick, but not as FULL BLOWN THICK SUCH AS, ‘LUBRIDERM’ is more textured!!?????? Ex~most ppl I’ve read like to use the Lubriderm for more rough spots-ankles, elbows, back of neck, etc....& NIVEA is JUST PERFECT FOR EVERY INCH OF YOUR BODY AFTER ya step outta that tub, my lady-beauties!!! This stuff LASTS! Sweat 💦? Uhm no. Stays ON! Nivea IS THE SHIZ WHEN IT COMES TO THE TOP 5 best moisturizers out there for your availability!
Patterson, CA
Been using this lately since my skin started being more dry due to pregnancy. My cousin actually recommended the original one. She said that one helped her be stretch mark free. But I went ahead and tried this one. Definitely keeps my dry skin under control. Only bad part is that it’s so rich that it can take forever to apply. And well 7 months into pregnancy and no new stretch marks other than the ones I had before due to rapid weight gain and loss.
Williamsburg
A bit too greasy for me. More so than the Nivea Extended Release. I usually will only use or apply this if it’s spring or fall and I’m going out right away. This is because I don’t want the product to get rubbed off on my bed sheets, clothes, furniture, or leave grease marks on my car’s seat from my legs. Yes, it’s really that grease and doesn’t absorb as well as I’d like. It does do a great job for those with skins sensitivities and smells great !
Montgomery, AL
The first thing that will strike you is that the cream is indeed very light textured. It resembles a thick lotion a lot more than a cream. I have a very oily skin, but I still needed something which would keep my palms and my feet moisturized for some time. This cream does just that! It smells just like a typical Nivea product. If you’re using it on your feet, it does get slippery if you try and walk straightaway after applying the cream.
Springfield, KY
Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion uploaded by Janet F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this awesome lotion for years and love it!!! I won’t try anything else out there UNLESS my store is out of Nivea there! I try to get the one with Shea Butter! It’s my FAV! I love the scent it’s just right, not strong, and leaves your skin feeling soft after immediately dissolving into your skin for 48 hrs like it says it will!!!
Staten Island , NY
Pros: It is easy to spread around my body which is a good thing. Also it lasts the entire day which all lotions don’t do. Cons: This lotion has a strong distinct fragrance that I don’t particularly care for. I also feel it could do a better job of soaking into the skin. I feel like it sits on top of my skin which probably is protecting it but once it washes off my skin is still as dry. Who knows maybe I just need to hydrate more lol.
Noblesville, IN
I want to love this. Going on this feels really nice, medium thick consistency and great emollience. However, it feels overwhelmingly greasy after application and it takes a long time to sink in. I pretty much only apply this at bedtime and then put socks on and wrap myself in my flat sheet to try and cocoon the moisture onto my body. It’s not the best lotion I’ve ever tried, to be honest, but I do like the soft, clean scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Naples , FL
il y a un an
Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion how many hours does hydration last?
Pink K. • il y a un an
I would say 48 hours and I have extremely dry skin.