BY NIVEA #33 in Lotion

NIVEA® Essentially Enriched Body Lotion contains almond oil and has a rich, nourishing formula specifically formulated for dry to very dry skin. Essentially Enriched Lotion transforms very dry skin into healthier looking, more nourished, hydrated skin. It leaves skin softer and smoother. Provides 24+ hour moisturization. Click here to see reviews.

• Transforms very dry skin into healthier looking, hydrated skin
  • Intensively moisturizes skin
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Mineral Oil, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, PEG-40 Sorbitan Perisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Sea Salt, Magnesium Sulfate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate

Raphaela G.
Easton, PA
I bought this originally because Desi Perkins on YouTube recommended it as a hydrating and glow-giving body lotion. It says that it’s very moisturizing and formulated with dry skin in mind which is a problem that I have. I have been using this every day for 2 months after I shower. I apply it to my whole body and I love it. At first the viscosity of the cream threw me off because it appeared hard to spread and rub into the skin compared with my St. Ives lotion. But I got used to it very quickly and now it doesn’t feel like anything. It’s perfect for winter. I didn’t experience any flakiness or dryness on my skin since I’ve been using this daily. I wish I had this in past winters!
avani p.
This product is great!  Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion is great for the cold winters and it helps keep my skin moisturized and smooth. The only reason I dislike it is because the consistency is so thick and creamy, it takes quite a long time to rub into the skin. It is kind of annoying when I'm rushing to moisturize because I need my skin to soak it all in and then my roommate walks in and I am like rubbing my leg for a long time!
Jill S.
Fort Worth
This is the best all-over body lotion I have ever used. It is thick but absorbs quickly so it doesn’t leave your hands greasy (or in my case with most other lotions, sweaty). It gives your skin a lovely dewy glow, perfect for a day at the beach. It is very hydrating as well and super affordable. I bought this for my boyfriend who has eczema and extremely itchy skin and it helps soothe his dry itchy skin as soon as it is applied. Highly recommend.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
My Ultimate favorite lotion... it does not leave a residue like other lotions which I hate. It has a butter texture that melts into the skin after applying. I now only use this lotion and will not go back to any others. Also, in the summer there is such a sheen on the skin that is pretty. I don't know how to explain it but there is a sheen without the grease ifyou know what I mean. The way it absorns in the skin leave you feeling moisturize all day which i appreciate. Also not residue on objects and things like that since I put it on after I was my hands at work. Everyone should try this if they haven't.
Lee M.
This one leaves my hand feeling oily. Maybe it is because of the almond oil? I'm not sure but I wouldn't buy it again because of that reason. My skin is very skin and flaky because of the cold winter weather.
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
I love this lotion!! Best lotion I've tried by far. I got mine at Ulta, they had a sale.. buy one get one half off. So gentle of the skin, and leave this nice shine.. not a shimmer, but a shine. The smell is good, I hate lotions that have a strong smell, once and a while I can use the bath and body works ones. This just leaves my skin super soft all day long.
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
This lotion is extremely moisturizing and hydrating, but too much. It leaves a greasy and thick film on the skin and doesn't feel like it every sinks in. When it finally does fade, it comes back out when you sweat. It seeps out of your pores and feels slippery again. I only use it if I am going to sleep.
Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
This lotion is the best! It gives your body that shiny look and it makes you look like you have that glow!the only down side to it is if you use sunless tanner! It tends to speed up your tan wearing off but other than that I use it every day and night!!!!Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion
Jocelyn M.
Minneapolis
I really enjoy all Nivea products! I use the German Creme on my face, the regular Creme on especially dry areas and this all over. It goes on silky and is easily absorbed. It’s not great at all and the scent won’t fight with your perfume. It’s affordable and available at any drug store or grocery store. I keep a full supply of this in the house for sure!
Alexis R.
Portland, OR
My #ProductCrush is Nivea body lotion with Almond Oil. It leaves my skin smooth, moisturized and nourished. I like the scent it's super mild, which is great, like other lotions the fragrance is super overwhelming. The other thing about this product, it is not overly expensive, for the money it lasts for awhile.
Charity R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I was wondering how well this product is absorbed into the skin? Does it leave you feeling greasy after use?
Hypnotic G.
I have really dey skin. Will this dry it out even more?
Janeen T.
I have been using Nivea lotion on my face and body since I was a child, I love the smell as well the how it works, do you like the scent of their creams and lotions?
Tequila C.
Is this lotion good and moisturizing?
Ashley R.
Jacksonville, FL
How long does this product typically last?