BY NIVEA #43 in Lip Care

Nivea Essential Lip Balm contains an innovative moisture storing formula that is enriched with Hydramine an active ingredient found naturally in the skin and Shea Butter that cares for your lips and prevents them from losing moisture leaving them soft and smooth. This dermatologist tested product provides long lasting and intensive care as it effectively protects your lips from drying out in all weather. see more...

Kaitlyn M.
Austin, TX
I had high hopes since I usually love the smell and feel of Nivea products--especially their hand creams!--but their lip balm falls flat. Unfortunately, it lays like a wax over the lips and contributes to further drying, which worsened my chapped lips. Hopefully they change the formula to be on par with their other products!
Tiffany W.
Winter Park, FL
Trusted brand but I prefer thicker formula. This Chapstick feels great when initially applied. After around 2 minutes, the "super hydrating factor" made my lips feel way too slick. This Chapstick also didn't last long for me. I'm still.obsessed with Nivea in general, but definitely not favorable for the lip care line.
hi A.
Nivea is my go to brand for skin moisturizing and now for lip balm too! They never disappoint with their products. I got one lip balm for $2.50 and it lasted me a good year, if not longer. It’s a great value and it lasts very long. Something I really look for in a brand. I highly recommend!
Shelby S.
Butler, PA
If you have chapped lips get up and go get you a pack of Nivea’s chapsticks. I use alot of Nivea products especially chapstick and lotion. The product is full of moisturizer so it acts fast to fix them chapped lips that you hate and want gone! If you dont own this... what are you waiting for?
Miranda A.
I've been using this for 5 years and its the product that works best for me when i have chapped lips. Its perfect for fall and winter and for summer also it has spf. I totally recommend tgis if you suffer from really bad chapped lips like i do. And also its very affordable and worth it.
Samantha Q.
Colton, CA
Amazing! It is my ultimate favorite chapstick! It can also be used as a light lip gloss. Adds a sheer layer over the top of your lips. I usually apply a little bit first before putting on my matte lipstick. It is cheaper than most other chapstick, but gets the job done just as good!
S E.
Jacksonville
So this chapstick is super light and absorbs quickly. It's one of the ones I tend to buy over and over because it's not too thick for everyday wear. Plus it's fairly cheap for the amount that you get and it seems to last forever. The scent is also pretty light and not overbearing.
Mandy A.
New Orleans, LA
Convenient packaging, I prefer these over the ones in the tins because they do just as good of a job but with less mess. I don't care to dip my fingers in lip balm tons and prefer balms packed this way. Smooth, non waxy/chunky balm for lips. Scrub prior to use for best results.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Nivea Essential Lip Balm is my go to lip balm.  I use it all throughout the day and I also make sure to put a good layer on before bed too.  That way, I wake up with full, supple, moisturized lips.  They look amazing.  If I forget to use it at night, my lips look all shriveled and dried out the next morning.  It keeps my lips so young looking!  I highly recommend!
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
This is my favorite lip balm to apply for overnight lip moisturizing. I use this every night before bed as part of my nighttime skincare routine. It is scentless and flavorless and it is very moisturizing. This is one product that I absolutely have to have every night.
Jéssica M.
Miracema
Realmente é um ótimo produto, dá uma ótima sensação de boca protegida !