BY NIVEA #66 in Lip Care

Nivea Essential Lip Balm contains an innovative moisture storing formula that is enriched with Hydramine an active ingredient found naturally in the skin and Shea Butter that cares for your lips and prevents them from losing moisture leaving them soft and smooth. This dermatologist tested product provides long lasting and intensive care as it effectively protects your lips from drying out in all weather. see more...

Lisa A.
Lisa A.
I love the Nivea lip balms for multiple reasons, love the easy packaging and easy application! I always grab a tube or two from Target, they are super inexpensive and I first got into the lip balms because I love the Nivea face creams so much I didn't doubt that the product would be a good purchase. One thing I dislike about the product is that it is a twist tube application & the product has been known to melt VERY easily.. not only in hot weather but in a purse too long I've had mine melt quite a bit which makes the application more difficult. That is my only issue with the product, other than that I love it!
Diana L.
Diana L.
Bayside, NY
By far one of the most hydrating lip balms that ACTUALLY does it's job! I've tried countless balms and chapsticks, because aside from liking to try new things, lip balm is just like bobby pins and hair ties- they magically disappear! Safe to say once I tried this, I was blown away. The balm literally melts onto your lips and coats it in the most moisturizing layer that actually absorbs down instead of feeling waxy on the surface. Like a drink of water or moisture shot to your lips, I'll try other lip balms but go back to this always. One of my favs!
Jade S.
Jade S.
As someone who has abnormally flaky and dry lips Nivea Essential Lip Balm didn't cut it for me. It was just like all the others I've tried. Although, that doesn't mean it's bad chapstick. I have it to my friend after my disappointing attempts and she fell in love! So just because I have disastrously dry lips does not mean this is a bad product. Good price, apparently works well. Bought it at my local drugstore. I just wish they had something for people like me.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Tulsa, OK
This product is a staple for anyone who feels the need to have constant moisture and/or lip balm on their lips! This product is long lasting and only needs to be re-applied after a few hours of mild wear (intermittent drinking, talking). I have been using this product for several years now, and it is the only lip moisturizer product that I use on a regular basis (daily), because it is THAT good. If you haven't tried it before, please do. You won't be disappointed.
Lora V.
Lora V.
This is the lip balm I keep in my pocket at work. I work in a hospital which is a very dry environment. Not only does it cause my eyes and skin to get dry, but also my lips. This lip balm hydrates nicely, as well as keeping them feeling hydrated until I decide to eat or drink something that may wear it off. It's not sticky, has a nice comfortable slip and keeps my lips from cracking or feeling parched. Definitely would recommend this product to others.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Columbia
STOP! Do NOT look any further for an essential lip balm. I was introduced to Nivea's luscious lip products while in Belgium and have not looked for another brand since. Non greasy, long-lasting moisture repair, subtle vanilla scent, no flavor and affordable. What isn't to love?  Nivea Lip Care EssentialNivea Hydro Lip Care TwinpackNivea Essential Lip Balm
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek
The Nivea Essential Lip Balm is my go to lip balm.  I use it all throughout the day and I also make sure to put a good layer on before bed too.  That way, I wake up with full, supple, moisturized lips.  They look amazing.  If I forget to use it at night, my lips look all shriveled and dried out the next morning.  It keeps my lips so young looking!  I highly recommend!
Claudia
Claudia
Nivea lip balm is great! It's very affordable and I normally buy it at Rite Aid Pharmacy! It leaves your lips silky smooth and moist at all times! Nivea is one of my must haves always in my purse and I actually have 3 lip balms, one I carry in my purse, one in my car and one I keep in my kitchen where I spend most of the time when I'm home. I buy it on a monthly basis and I highly recommend Nivea lip balms, they have a few different flavors!
I love the honey one!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Like the name says- this is essential. I have pretty dry lips and moisture is imperative especially during the winter months which is when I'm reaching for these little tubes of magic to repair that damage Jack Frost is causing. For the price it's a pretty good deal that shouldn't be passed and I always am stocked up on these in winter months to calm chapped lips that are not winter friendly.
emily g.
emily g.
San Antonio, TX
Being in Texas, the weather we get is very random at times and through it all, my lips go through some dry spells. This product helps moisturize my lips effortlessly and it's perfect for traveling because it's a pocket sized. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and I'll be repurchasing whenever I'm finished with this one.
Jéssica M.
Jéssica M.
Miracema
Realmente é um ótimo produto, dá uma ótima sensação de boca protegida !