BY NIVEA #50 in Lip Care

Nivea Essential Lip Balm contains an innovative moisture storing formula that is enriched with Hydramine an active ingredient found naturally in the skin and Shea Butter that cares for your lips and prevents them from losing moisture leaving them soft and smooth. This dermatologist tested product provides long lasting and intensive care as it effectively protects your lips from drying out in all weather. see more...

Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I took a leap here and decided to purchase this product off of the brand itself. I love it - I keep a tube by my bed. I put some on at night and wake up with really smooth and soft lips. It is an amazing product. I cannot speak for everyone because everyone else is different - but I like it. When I find something I dig - I tend to purchase in bulk or multiples so I do not run out so quickly. So, I have plenty to last me for a good while.
Kayla K.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is a high quality product. It goes on smooth & moisturizes immediately and lasts a long time. I like to use it as a protectant when skiing. The scent is nice and light. The tube twists the product up like lipstick. I recommend only twisting up a small amount to avoid breakage when applying. I learned my lesson after my first broke and haven’t had any more issues with my new tubes. I recommend this product!
Kourtney O.
Round Rock
A go to lip product for me. I never wear lipsticks, so this is about the only thing I will use.

It is extremely hydrating on the lips. Great for priming them before makeup and putting on right before you go to sleep.

I have also used this on my extremely dry/chapped lips and they are fixed within a day or so.

Does not have a scent that I can detect, so if fragrance in lip products bothers you... try this out!
Brunilda C.
My favorite no frills lip balm. I've tried the other scents and the one with spf and none of them compare to the original formula. Feels like the Fresh lip balms and leaves my lips moisturized for hours. Last time I ran out I dug out what I could out of the tube because I didn't want to waste a bit, it's that good.
Alyssa H.
Little Elm, TX
I love this product!! I use it every night for extra moisture and use the SPF one during the day. It makes my lips feel so smooth and moisturized and my lips don't feel super dry in the morning! I have repurchased this over and over again. I'm hesitant to try anything else because I knew how good this works!
Dominique P.
THIS IS THE BEAT LIP BALM I EVER GOT MY HANDS ON. I believe i made a review about this one already but if i could just remember to look for this brand when i go shopping i would totally get it! It’s smooth, truly deeply moisture’s your lips, and is long lasting so you don’t have to continually reapply
Lauren F.
One of the most hydrating lip balms out there. Great for every day use but not for treatment of severely chapped lips. It almost feels like melted coconut oil on your lips but absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily or sticky. Lips are left feeling good soft and smooth and protected.
Morgan C.
This chapstick is amaze balls! It’s one of my favorites, it’s super smooth, very gentle and refreshing. I love how I️t makes my lips feel. They just feel so renewed after applying a small layer. The tube lasts a very long time. It’s not to pricey, so I️ would say it’s definitely worth every penny
Jennifer H.
Kirkland
I love Nivea I use the creams, it is my favorite brand of chapstick. Certain chopsticks can make your lips more chapped or dry and always needing more. Nivea is soft, there
Is no awful taste. It is the only brand I use because it moisturizes and leaves my lips feeling soft.12 x NIVEA® Hydro Care Pure Water & Aloe Vera 4.8g
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I love this brand. They must have changed there formula throughout the years because last one I bought it was very thick and got on everything so made my food taste gross. It was my morning lip treatment (before lipstick etc) but had to switch it to my just in case one to my car.
Jéssica M.
Miracema
Realmente é um ótimo produto, dá uma ótima sensação de boca protegida !