BY NIVEA #73 in Lip Care

Nivea Essential Lip Balm contains an innovative moisture storing formula that is enriched with Hydramine an active ingredient found naturally in the skin and Shea Butter that cares for your lips and prevents them from losing moisture leaving them soft and smooth. This dermatologist tested product provides long lasting and intensive care as it effectively protects your lips from drying out in all weather. see more...

Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Review for: Nivea Essential Lip Balm
I love the Nivea lip balms for multiple reasons, love the easy packaging and easy application! I always grab a tube or two from Target, they are super inexpensive and I first got into the lip balms because I love the Nivea face creams so much I didn't doubt that the product would be a good purchase. One thing I dislike about the product is that it is a twist tube application & the product has been known to melt VERY easily.. not only in hot weather but in a purse too long I've had mine melt quite a bit which makes the application more difficult. That is my only issue with the product, other than that I love it!
Diana L.
Diana L.
Review for: Nivea Essential Lip Balm
By far one of the most hydrating lip balms that ACTUALLY does it's job! I've tried countless balms and chapsticks, because aside from liking to try new things, lip balm is just like bobby pins and hair ties- they magically disappear! Safe to say once I tried this, I was blown away. The balm literally melts onto your lips and coats it in the most moisturizing layer that actually absorbs down instead of feeling waxy on the surface. Like a drink of water or moisture shot to your lips, I'll try other lip balms but go back to this always. One of my favs!
Jade S.
Jade S.
Review for: Nivea Essential Lip Balm
As someone who has abnormally flaky and dry lips Nivea Essential Lip Balm didn't cut it for me. It was just like all the others I've tried. Although, that doesn't mean it's bad chapstick. I have it to my friend after my disappointing attempts and she fell in love! So just because I have disastrously dry lips does not mean this is a bad product. Good price, apparently works well. Bought it at my local drugstore. I just wish they had something for people like me.
Lora V.
Lora V.
Review for: Nivea Essential Lip Balm
This is the lip balm I keep in my pocket at work. I work in a hospital which is a very dry environment. Not only does it cause my eyes and skin to get dry, but also my lips. This lip balm hydrates nicely, as well as keeping them feeling hydrated until I decide to eat or drink something that may wear it off. It's not sticky, has a nice comfortable slip and keeps my lips from cracking or feeling parched. Definitely would recommend this product to others.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Review for: Nivea Essential Lip Balm
Like the name says- this is essential. I have pretty dry lips and moisture is imperative especially during the winter months which is when I'm reaching for these little tubes of magic to repair that damage Jack Frost is causing. For the price it's a pretty good deal that shouldn't be passed and I always am stocked up on these in winter months to calm chapped lips that are not winter friendly.
emily g.
emily g.
San Antonio
Review for: Nivea Essential Lip Balm
Being in Texas, the weather we get is very random at times and through it all, my lips go through some dry spells. This product helps moisturize my lips effortlessly and it's perfect for traveling because it's a pocket sized. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and I'll be repurchasing whenever I'm finished with this one.
McKenzie P.
McKenzie P.
Review for: Nivea Essential Lip Balm
Out of all of my lip balms I personally would not grab for this product as my first choice. When I first started using it I enjoyed it but then after while I started to notice it doesn't stay on long and wasn't doing a huge amount to help my lips. This product seems to be more oily than other lip products I have. I don't think I will be purchasing this products again.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Lake Orion
Review for: Nivea Essential Lip Balm
This Nivea butter lip balm is one of my favorite lip balms in stores. Not only does it moisten you lips and keep them hydrated, it is also extremely soft and creamy so it glides onto the lips amazingly. I have been continuously repurchasing this product since the first time I got it. I love this product!
Daphne C.
Daphne C.
Dayton, NJ
Review for: Nivea Essential Lip Balm
It does the job! good hydration for the winter months. However, there is not really any wow factor to this product that would make me repurchase. It is easy to use and apply, but again, also one of those chapsticks that you may lose in your winter jacket pocket and not care enough to look for it XD
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Review for: Nivea Essential Lip Balm
The product was great! It really help keep my lips moisturized. I'd give it 3 ⭐ because after wearing this product it made my lips sort of sticky but still feeling soft and moisturized. I would recommend this to anyone one that wouldn't mind have a little bit if stickiness on there lips
Jéssica M.
Jéssica M.
Miracema
Realmente é um ótimo produto, dá uma ótima sensação de boca protegida !