BY NIVEA #51 in Lip Care

Nivea Essential Lip Balm contains an innovative moisture storing formula that is enriched with Hydramine an active ingredient found naturally in the skin and Shea Butter that cares for your lips and prevents them from losing moisture leaving them soft and smooth. This dermatologist tested product provides long lasting and intensive care as it effectively protects your lips from drying out in all weather. see more...

Kaitlyn M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes since I usually love the smell and feel of Nivea products--especially their hand creams!--but their lip balm falls flat. Unfortunately, it lays like a wax over the lips and contributes to further drying, which worsened my chapped lips. Hopefully they change the formula to be on par with their other products!
Tiffany W.
Winter Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Trusted brand but I prefer thicker formula. This Chapstick feels great when initially applied. After around 2 minutes, the "super hydrating factor" made my lips feel way too slick. This Chapstick also didn't last long for me. I'm still.obsessed with Nivea in general, but definitely not favorable for the lip care line.
Racquell L.
Yorktown, VA
I’ve used this product a few times. It applies easily to my lips. I think it’s pricey but is long lasting. It has met my expectations but I probably wouldn’t buy again unless it were on sale. I could recommend this lip balm to someone else but not before other preferable and more affordable lip balms.
Amina A.
Nivea is my go to brand for skin moisturizing and now for lip balm too! They never disappoint with their products. I got one lip balm for $2.50 and it lasted me a good year, if not longer. It’s a great value and it lasts very long. Something I really look for in a brand. I highly recommend!
Shelby S.
Butler, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have chapped lips get up and go get you a pack of Nivea’s chapsticks. I use alot of Nivea products especially chapstick and lotion. The product is full of moisturizer so it acts fast to fix them chapped lips that you hate and want gone! If you dont own this... what are you waiting for?
Samantha Q.
Colton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! It is my ultimate favorite chapstick! It can also be used as a light lip gloss. Adds a sheer layer over the top of your lips. I usually apply a little bit first before putting on my matte lipstick. It is cheaper than most other chapstick, but gets the job done just as good!
Rachel V.
Radford
Works really well and is inexpensive at target or Walmart. You can get it at cvs, Walgreens, or anything like that. It isn’t think and doesn’t sit heavy on your lips. It absorbs well and keeps my lips soft all day. I also love the way it smells and never gets crumbled.
Katie K.
Glen Gardner
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thee Best chapstick ever!!! I have perpetually dry lips and nothing as worked as great as this baby!!! Every time I put it on I always rub my lips together it's just sooo moisturizing!!! The only chapstick I have ever felt completely content with. And it's very reasonable. Great job Nivea!!!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Nivea Essential Lip Balm is my go to lip balm.  I use it all throughout the day and I also make sure to put a good layer on before bed too.  That way, I wake up with full, supple, moisturized lips.  They look amazing.  If I forget to use it at night, my lips look all shriveled and dried out the next morning.  It keeps my lips so young looking!  I highly recommend!
Tori C.
Silver Lake, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite lip moisturizer. My lips continue to feel dry with a wax coating over the top whenever I apply it. I've been continuing to use it hoping for a long term improvement but my lips feel more dry than before using. Unfortunately won't be buying again.
Jéssica M.
Miracema
Realmente é um ótimo produto, dá uma ótima sensação de boca protegida !