BY NIVEA #20 in Lip Care

Nivea Essential Lip Balm contains an innovative moisture storing formula that is enriched with Hydramine an active ingredient found naturally in the skin and Shea Butter that cares for your lips and prevents them from losing moisture leaving them soft and smooth. This dermatologist tested product provides long lasting and intensive care as it effectively protects your lips from drying out in all weather. see more...

• Would you recommend this product? 1 Answers
  • Quisiera saber si está presentación tendrán es sabores? bueno yo ut...5 Answers
  • Would you recommend this product? What's your favorite place to buy...4 Answers
Reviews (1950)
Kara N.
Kara N.
Bayside, NY
My absolute favorite lip balm EVER! I have rather chapped lips that get dry super easily so I've gone through a number of chapsticks. After trial and error (and many many brands) I found my love for Nivea Essential Lip Balm. I've tried other Nivea lip balms but the dark blue pacakaging is my favorite. It's moisturizing, smells good, and leaves my lips feeling spectacular and hydrated. It's great as an overnight lip balm as well ensuring hydration. Since winter's coming, it's time to stock up on these babies!
Hailey  W.
Hailey W.
White plains, MD
I found this lip balm to be very moisturizing yet very greasy and personally that's not something I like to find in lip balms. I like a thicker consistency when using a lip balm. Once you get past that it truly is a great product, it moisturized my lips leaving them to feel velvety soft! I would definitely encourage anyone who wears a lot of liquid lipsticks to use this product, due to the fact that a more moisturized lip can give you that perfect finish when adding a lip color.
Ny-Asia E.
Ny-Asia E.
Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes. Nivea does moisture right EVERY SINGLE TIME. I've never been disappointed by nivea's products. I'm going out on a limb here to say they are one of the best brands in the drugstore. This lip balm is phenomenal. It's just glides onto your lips for effortlessly. It sinks into your lips, and keeps them hydrated for hourssss! No tacky build-up in the inner lip region like a lot of balms get. Buy them all off of the shelf if you can!
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Independence, MO
I'm a stickler for lipbalms and probably own at least 100 different ones, but this one is my favorite of them all! It's so moisturizing and it glides on like a dream. It's also incredibly long lasting and performs so well, at an exceptionally low price. You can afford to have one in your bag, your car and your desk at this price. Overall, best lipbalm I've ever used and I'm excited to try out different scents/flavors of the original as well.
Nadine C.
Nadine C.
Salford, Lancashire
I started using this when I was about 12 or 13 and though I have gone and bought others over the years and even within the Nivea brand as well, I always go back to this one. Nothing in the world beats it! I love the texture of it and the scent is not bad at all. There is a reason I always have tons of these babies all over my house and in all of my purses. Best chapstick ever!!!
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Marion, SD
This product is great at doing its job of hydrating lips. However, switching from one product to this one or this one to another one takes a long time to get used to. Once you start using this product, it's probably best if you don't stop or switch to another brand. Great product if you want to commit to a particular brand, but that was not the case with me.
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Love this chap stick. My lips get very chapped in the winter and this is so affordable and works wonders. I like the simple packaging, and how simple it is to use. I use it every night before I go to bed, and in the morning before I do my makeup, and it keeps my lips very moisturized. I'm on my third tube right now, and I'll definitely buy again 😊
member-3f17a169a
member-3f17a169a
I love the Nivea brand of chapsticks. They are super moisturizing & make my lips feel extra soft. It's even better putting right after you exfoliate your lips. It's one of my favorite drugstore chapsticks I have tried. I have repurchased twice & would LOVE to try out different kinds of this brand. I highly recommend to those with dry lips!
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
These lip balms are okay. Hydrates the lips and prevents them from being chapped and dry. It applies so silky but you can really feel it on your lips when it's being worn. Reapplication is necessary because it doesn't last longs. Product also gathers on the lip line, leaving a thin film and line where the lips meet... not my fave thing.
Manasi N.
Manasi N.
Cranbury, NJ
This is absolutely one of my favourite chapsticks ever. It's basic in that there aren't any additional features (e.g. flavours and such) however, it is ridiculously moisturising and always leaves my lips feeling soft. It also lasts during the day and I don't often have to top up (I do so about 3 times a day) which is so important.
Yvette V.
Yvette V.
El Paso , Tx
Does it have an spf to it?
Michell Z.
Michell Z.
Moisturize your lips well ?
yanet m.
yanet m.
Quisiera saber si está presentación tendrán es sabores? bueno yo utilizo esa pero bueno
Ines G.
Ines G.
Would you recommend this product? What's your favorite place to buy it?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Camilla, GA
How does this compare with Chapstick brand Chapstick?