BY NIVEA

Nivea Essential Lip Balm contains an innovative moisture storing formula that is enriched with Hydramine an active ingredient found naturally in the skin and Shea Butter that cares for your lips and prevents them from losing moisture leaving them soft and smooth. This dermatologist tested product provides long lasting and intensive care as it effectively protects your lips from drying out in all weather. see more...

• Would you recommend this product? 2 Answers
  • Quisiera saber si está presentación tendrán es sabores? bueno yo ...6 Answers
  • Does it have an spf to it? 9 Answers
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
This is my go-to lip balm. I purchased these as part of a bag of party favours for a party and tried one out to check the quality and immediately fell in love. I like how the lip balm is larger in diameter so I can use less and get all of my lips. The formula is also very thick which really moisturizes my lips and keeps them moisturized for a long time. It lasts a long time and I have not had to re-purchase in several months even with daily use. Highly recommend, especially in these harsh Canadian winters.
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
I absolutely LOVE this lip balm! It goes on crystal clear and super smooth - never waxy or sticky. I also use it at night to have soft, soothed lips through until morning! It's perfect for air- or sun-chapped lips and provides a soft, matte finish alone or over lip color. Plus, it comes from NIVEA so I know it's a proven product by people who specialize in skincare. Gotta love it!
Avani D.
Jersey City, NJ
I absolutely love Nivea Lip Balm. I randomly bought one when i was traveling and was surprised at how well it worked. It dosent have a weird smell or taste like some other products in the market. It repairs your lip even when they are completely chapped.
Anna M.
Norfolk
It didn’t love this brand to be very honest. I feel like it drys my lips out instead of hydrating them. I mean at first it’s good but I feel like it makes me have to reapply it. It’s a little pricy for what it didn’t do. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
Lia S.
New Albany , OH
I like that I can pick this up anywhere and it works really well and keeps my lips moosturized during the winter months. I will say, I've tried it in the summer and for some reason it doesn't seem to be moisturizing enough. However, for the price it works and my husband and I can each have one since they come in a twin pack. They also work great as stocking stuffers! I send my sisters chistmas holiday packages, and little things like this always help fill up the box, and my sisters love it!
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.
Naeomie R.
Orlando
Honestly keep my lips moisturized and healthy and it does last all day and it’s not a weird consistency and the smell is so so so so good and I would 100% recommend this product but don’t take my word for it try it ulyourself next rooms you go to your local store try it and you’ll see how good it is! Naeomie_MUA approved! ✔️
Aida D.
Allentown, PA
This is not for me. It’s got an unusual thickness to it that I’m not a huge fan of. I had it on overnight and my lips had an allergic reaction that was not fun. I don’t buy Nivea products anymore just because of how my skin reacts to it.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
These along with the chap sticks are great! Along with other balms this is super cheap, and you can buy them in multi-packs too....which I do and loose them.

They are completely translucent when you apply them, and they smell wonderful. Probably the easiest to apply as the balm literally slides across your lips. It is quite thick, but doesn't feel like that. Taste that you get which is gonna to happen isn't I unpleasant either. Lasts well and doesn't cake.
Brittany P.
I do like this product very much I think that it does the job if you have chapped lips. Also if it's winter time I'm definitely reach for this one a lot more however the price tag on this product seems to be a little bit Out Of Reach for me most of the time being that it is a normal bomb just like everything else. I think maybe I should probably think about the price tag before pricing some of their products that seem to have average use
Yvette V.
El Paso , Tx
Does it have an spf to it?
Michell Z.
Doral, FL
Moisturize your lips well ?
yanet m.
Quisiera saber si está presentación tendrán es sabores? bueno yo utilizo esa pero bueno
Ines G.
Would you recommend this product? What's your favorite place to buy it?
Jessica P.
Camilla, GA
How does this compare with Chapstick brand Chapstick?