BY NIVEA #76 in Lip Care

Nivea Essential Lip Balm contains an innovative moisture storing formula that is enriched with Hydramine an active ingredient found naturally in the skin and Shea Butter that cares for your lips and prevents them from losing moisture leaving them soft and smooth. This dermatologist tested product provides long lasting and intensive care as it effectively protects your lips from drying out in all weather. see more...

• Would you recommend this product? 3 Answers
  • Quisiera saber si está presentación tendrán es sabores? b...6 Answers
  • Does it have an spf to it? 9 Answers
Nivea Essential Lip Balm
  • "Perfect drugstore lip balm. Good price, not really a scent, leaves my lips feeling moisturized and doesn't dry them out one bit. I love this stuff and will continue to buy it over and over. I keep one at home, one at the office, one in my car, one in my purse, well... why not, right? Will always repurchase." in 520 reviews
  • "This lip balm is so moisturizing! Mine went out so quickly. I used it every single day and it lasts for sub a long time. I actually got mine as a gift from a friend and if she didn't give it to me, I would probably buy this myself! " in 302 reviews
Sharmese B.
If I could give this 6 or 7 stars I definitely would. For a few years since I was about 13 I only used carmax and Burt’s bees because I thought they were the best. One of my friends brought to many so she gave me one. When I tell you this is the BEST lip balm ever. I used to bite my lip real bad (just a bad habit) and it used to dry my lips out or make them look cracked. I hated it but within 2 days of me wearing this is was a huge difference. It added moisture to my lips and I didn’t even have to apply it constantly all day. I applied it maybe 3 times a day and after the second day I noticed the difference. This and the hydro one I live by. It’s also found in local drugstores so it’s not that hard to find and locate. Nivea really did a Number with this one 🙌🏽🙌🏽. I love ❗️ Just reviewing it reminds me I need to buy some more. Haven’t tried all the different ones they have but I’m definitely gonna get around to it.
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
This is my go-to lip balm. I purchased these as part of a bag of party favours for a party and tried one out to check the quality and immediately fell in love. I like how the lip balm is larger in diameter so I can use less and get all of my lips. The formula is also very thick which really moisturizes my lips and keeps them moisturized for a long time. It lasts a long time and I have not had to re-purchase in several months even with daily use. Highly recommend, especially in these harsh Canadian winters.
Mary D.
New Lenox, IL
This is my favorite lip balm (specifically the dark blue one) it runs on your lips so silky and smooth and keeps them hydrated forever. You can get this at most convenient stores and places like target and Walmart. I am a repeat customer I have been getting this stuff for at least 5 years, I always try other chapsticks but I always come back to this one!
Brooke R.
Spring Hill, TN
This is hands down the best chapstick I've ever used! Usually chapsticks end up drying out my lips or the area around my lips, but this one never has. I use it every night before bed and in the morning . When I first started using it, I feel like it helped heal the dry/cracked issues my lips had from other products which is a huge bonus!!
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
I keep this lip balm in every spot I hang out in! In my car, my vanity, in my purse, you name it.. its there. It works so well when my lips are really chapped. What I also love about it is that it doesn't leave my lips with that white foggy color like most white/clear lip balms do. I have already gone through multiple packs of these!
Anna M.
Norfolk
It didn’t love this brand to be very honest. I feel like it drys my lips out instead of hydrating them. I mean at first it’s good but I feel like it makes me have to reapply it. It’s a little pricy for what it didn’t do. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
Lia S.
New Albany , OH
I like that I can pick this up anywhere and it works really well and keeps my lips moosturized during the winter months. I will say, I've tried it in the summer and for some reason it doesn't seem to be moisturizing enough. However, for the price it works and my husband and I can each have one since they come in a twin pack. They also work great as stocking stuffers! I send my sisters chistmas holiday packages, and little things like this always help fill up the box, and my sisters love it!
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.
Naeomie R.
Orlando
Honestly keep my lips moisturized and healthy and it does last all day and it’s not a weird consistency and the smell is so so so so good and I would 100% recommend this product but don’t take my word for it try it ulyourself next rooms you go to your local store try it and you’ll see how good it is! Naeomie_MUA approved! ✔️
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
These along with the chap sticks are great! Along with other balms this is super cheap, and you can buy them in multi-packs too....which I do and loose them.

They are completely translucent when you apply them, and they smell wonderful. Probably the easiest to apply as the balm literally slides across your lips. It is quite thick, but doesn't feel like that. Taste that you get which is gonna to happen isn't I unpleasant either. Lasts well and doesn't cake.
Yvette V.
El Paso , Tx
Does it have an spf to it?
Michell Z.
Doral, FL
Moisturize your lips well ?
yanet m.
Quisiera saber si está presentación tendrán es sabores? bueno yo utilizo esa pero bueno
Ines G.
Would you recommend this product? What's your favorite place to buy it?
María M.
Why are they better than EOS ?