BY NIVEA

NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm:
• Helps provide deep and long-lasting moisturisation
• Is a light, fast-absorbing and non-greasy formula
• Contains SPF15 to protect against UVA and UVB rays

HOW IT WORKS:

The moisturising formula of NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm with aloe vera and pure water, helps to support the lip’s natural moisturisation, leaving a light and soft feeling.

• I’m searching for a new lip balm/mask/product that works ...4 Answers
  • Would you recommend this product? 5 Answers
  • Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?3 Answers
NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm
  • "Perfect drugstore lip balm. Good price, not really a scent, leaves my lips feeling moisturized and doesn't dry them out one bit. I love this stuff and will continue to buy it over and over. I keep one at home, one at the office, one in my car, one in my purse, well... why not, right? Will always repurchase." in 1322 reviews
  • "There isn’t a lip balm that has worked its wonders quite like this one..inexpensive and extremely good at saving dry lips within a few hours. There isn’t a day that the [product:nivea-moisture-essential-lip-care] balm isn’t in my handbag. Where I go it goes, all seasons!" in 27 reviews
  • "Great product, smells very nice and is very hydrating especially for the winter season when its cold. Feels very natural on the lips not sticky at all just gives the lips a nice shine and healthy look. Would highly reccomend to someone who wants an affordable lip balm! " in 17 reviews
Sharmese B.
If I could give this 6 or 7 stars I definitely would. For a few years since I was about 13 I only used carmax and Burt’s bees because I thought they were the best. One of my friends brought to many so she gave me one. When I tell you this is the BEST lip balm ever. I used to bite my lip real bad (just a bad habit) and it used to dry my lips out or make them look cracked. I hated it but within 2 days of me wearing this is was a huge difference. It added moisture to my lips and I didn’t even have to apply it constantly all day. I applied it maybe 3 times a day and after the second day I noticed the difference. This and the hydro one I live by. It’s also found in local drugstores so it’s not that hard to find and locate. Nivea really did a Number with this one 🙌🏽🙌🏽. I love ❗️ Just reviewing it reminds me I need to buy some more. Haven’t tried all the different ones they have but I’m definitely gonna get around to it.
Sara F.
Troy, NY
I love this Nivea lip care! It is hydrating and I don’t feel the need to continually reapply all day long. It feels smooth but it’s not greasy, waxy, or sticky feeling like some other brands I have tried in the past. I always keep a few extras in the closet because I can’t go without!
Alma V.
Laveen, AZ
I love love love Nivea products!! You can't go wrong with anything nivea. I've used practically every Nivea lip care product ever sold. They are high quality without being expensive. I love them all. I've seen some awesome formulas disappear over the years and it makes me sad, but they always make it up by bringing something just as good. NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm
Nikila C.
I really liked NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm. I went on really smooth. The product kept my lips nice and moisturized. I did like the fact that I did not have to keep reapplying the product. I applied the lip balm right before bed and kept it on all night. When I awoke in the morning and washed my face, my lips were very soft. I like it!
Brooke R.
Spring Hill, TN
This is hands down the best chapstick I've ever used! Usually chapsticks end up drying out my lips or the area around my lips, but this one never has. I use it every night before bed and in the morning . When I first started using it, I feel like it helped heal the dry/cracked issues my lips had from other products which is a huge bonus!!
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
My lips were really rough when i was given a sample from a friend of mine for a baby shower extra . It helped heal my lips and they didnt feel greasy like some lip care products they felt silky just sorry i couldnt find it after i ran out like they only made the samples but i have no idea how much it cost anyway .
Tania H.
St Petersburg, FL
This is one of the best hydrating lip balms. It moisturizes lips and does not make them sticky. It has low price, but it's quality is really good. I have dry lips and this lipstick helps to solve me this problem. I prefer to use it in summer, during cold weather it is better to use more nourishing balms.
Lauren M.
Orange, CA
It’s difficult to find a lip balm that has both a barrier moisturizing effect, as well as a truly hydrating formula. This product does both, protecting the lips from the elements as well as introducing a moisture boost. I have repeatedly purchased this balm because it accomplishes both so well!
Kaitlynn T.
Dayton
Not a huge fan of the nivea lip balms. I don't like the smell, it smells kind of like their lotions. I don't really like the long slide on cap either. I found that they came off really easily and then I would have to throw out the tube from it getting purse gunk or pocket lint in it.
Kadie G.
Ottawa, ON
Nivea is one of my favourite brands for lip balms. Always leaves my lips super hydrated! Product lasts on lips for a good while and for many use. The price is also very affordable. As for the packaging Its neat and nice. I would definitely recommend to any one who has chapped lips
Yvette V.
El Paso , Tx
Does it have an spf to it?
Michell Z.
Doral, FL
Moisturize your lips well ?
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
My lips are super super dry, I have been using vaseline for a week and it hasn't been helping.  Will this offer me some quick relief?
yanet m.
Quisiera saber si está presentación tendrán es sabores? bueno yo utilizo esa pero bueno
Kelsi S.
Does this really moisturize your lips? I have terribly dry lips, especially in the winter. None of the chapsticks or balms I've tried have helped.

Amazon