BY NIVEA

NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm:
• Helps provide deep and long-lasting moisturisation
• Is a light, fast-absorbing and non-greasy formula
• Contains SPF15 to protect against UVA and UVB rays

HOW IT WORKS:

The moisturising formula of NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm with aloe vera and pure water, helps to support the lip’s natural moisturisation, leaving a light and soft feeling.

• I’m searching for a new lip balm/mask/product that works ...4 Answers
  • Would you recommend this product? 5 Answers
  • Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?3 Answers
NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm
  • "Perfect drugstore lip balm. Good price, not really a scent, leaves my lips feeling moisturized and doesn't dry them out one bit. I love this stuff and will continue to buy it over and over. I keep one at home, one at the office, one in my car, one in my purse, well... why not, right? Will always repurchase." in 1322 reviews
  • "There isn’t a lip balm that has worked its wonders quite like this one..inexpensive and extremely good at saving dry lips within a few hours. There isn’t a day that the [product:nivea-moisture-essential-lip-care] balm isn’t in my handbag. Where I go it goes, all seasons!" in 27 reviews
  • "Great product, smells very nice and is very hydrating especially for the winter season when its cold. Feels very natural on the lips not sticky at all just gives the lips a nice shine and healthy look. Would highly reccomend to someone who wants an affordable lip balm! " in 17 reviews
Mallory D.
Greenville, NC
I ABSOLUTELY love nivea lip care products! My favorite nivea chapstick is the dark blue one because it goes on my lips SOOOOO SMOOTHLY and it actually makes them feel smooth as well. I love how long lasting nivea feels too. Most chapsticks feel like they don't stay on too long but nivea definitely keeps my lips moisturized for as long as they need to be!! I will always purchase nivea products!
Sharmese B.
If I could give this 6 or 7 stars I definitely would. For a few years since I was about 13 I only used carmax and Burt’s bees because I thought they were the best. One of my friends brought to many so she gave me one. When I tell you this is the BEST lip balm ever. I used to bite my lip real bad (just a bad habit) and it used to dry my lips out or make them look cracked. I hated it but within 2 days of me wearing this is was a huge difference. It added moisture to my lips and I didn’t even have to apply it constantly all day. I applied it maybe 3 times a day and after the second day I noticed the difference. This and the hydro one I live by. It’s also found in local drugstores so it’s not that hard to find and locate. Nivea really did a Number with this one 🙌🏽🙌🏽. I love ❗️ Just reviewing it reminds me I need to buy some more. Haven’t tried all the different ones they have but I’m definitely gonna get around to it.
Beki T.
Jasper
I love Nivea lip balm and am never with out at least one!! My daughter's first introduced me to the line and the Essential Care is my must have! I have Sjogren's syndrome which means I always have a dry mouth and even dryer lips. If not for lip balm my lips literally stick together! I always recommend Nivea to my friends with dry lips!!
Carmen L.
Kansas City
My grandma actually told me about this balm so I was a bit hesitant to buy into it. I am so glad I did. It leaves my lips feeling great! They don't feel particularly sticky or anything like other chapsticks and balms do. The container looks more modern, it isn't too pricy, and It feels nice. No complaints on my end.
Stephanie A.
evanston
Love this chapstick— brings lasting health to your lips and feels extremely hydrating in the moment as well. Additionally it has a pretty glossy look to it so it is a good alternative for lip gloss for times when you still want to look a little done up. Also can be a great top coat if have a drying lipstick on.
Holly G.
Belton
I love all Nivea products and am especially pleased with this lip product! I love to use this as a base under matte lipsticks. It soothes and smoothes the lips, providing the perfect surface for a beautiful lip stick. It can also accentuate the lips when used as a lip topper-giving you that glossy, sexy shine!
Chelsea F.
Honolulu
This is my go-to when I'm traveling, especially in the winter. The cold dry air causes my lips to crack easily. This lip balm is a life saver! It's so moisturizing and keeps my lips so soft. I also love that I can find them in international drug stores especially when I am out of the country.
Alyssa S.
Sacramento
I used to purchase this lip balm ALL THE TIME. Why? Because I loved the tint the red one had left on my lips. It left my lips feeling super hydrated. I loved this on for my sensitive dry lips. This product is always in my purse or backpack and you can purchase this at almost any store
Leah D.
Dorchester
It's an alright lip balm. I like it in a pinch when I can't access my other lip care products at the moment but could use the moisture. It's good for some moisture but I don't feel it does much for chapping and cracking. I have Laneige lip sleeping mask as my favorite go to lip balm.
Jossely M.
Out of all the lip balms I have tried, I can safely say that this is my favorite. Not only is the price super affordable, but during the harsh winter months, this is my go to when I need to save them from being too dry. Ain’t no one gonna catch me with dry lips in this town 😩
Yvette V.
El Paso , Tx
Does it have an spf to it?
Michell Z.
Doral, FL
Moisturize your lips well ?
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
My lips are super super dry, I have been using vaseline for a week and it hasn't been helping.  Will this offer me some quick relief?
yanet m.
Quisiera saber si está presentación tendrán es sabores? bueno yo utilizo esa pero bueno
Kelsi S.
Does this really moisturize your lips? I have terribly dry lips, especially in the winter. None of the chapsticks or balms I've tried have helped.