NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm

NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm:
• Helps provide deep and long-lasting moisturisation
• Is a light, fast-absorbing and non-greasy formula
• Contains SPF15 to protect against UVA and UVB rays

HOW IT WORKS:

The moisturising formula of NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm with aloe vera and pure water, helps to support the lip’s natural moisturisation, leaving a light and soft feeling.

Is this great for someone who oftenly has chapped lips?
Would you recommend this product over any other lip balm?
Is this product really moisturizing for the lips?and will it help cracking on the lips?
Start your review of NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Perfect drugstore lip balm. Good price, not really a scent, leaves my lips feeling moisturized and doesn't dry them out one bit. I love this stuff and will continue to buy it over and over. I keep one at home, one at the office, one in my car, one in my purse, well... why not, right? Will always repurchase.in reviews
There isn’t a lip balm that has worked its wonders quite like this one..inexpensive and extremely good at saving dry lips within a few hours. There isn’t a day that the [product:nivea-moisture-essential-lip-care] balm isn’t in my handbag. Where I go it goes, all seasons!in reviews
Great product, smells very nice and is very hydrating especially for the winter season when its cold. Feels very natural on the lips not sticky at all just gives the lips a nice shine and healthy look. Would highly reccomend to someone who wants an affordable lip balm! in reviews
Irina H.
Live Oak, FL
NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm uploaded by Irina H.
Always a win! Chapped lips or need extra care-here is a Nivea lip balm to your rescue! All my kids carry the one in their pockets and sure I do too! Love the texture and the result always moisture lips afterwards, no failure, affordable and great brand to trust!NIVEA Original Care Caring Lip Balm
Edgardo R.
Roma, TX
NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm uploaded by Edgardo R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to lip balm is very helpful with dry lips and is not messy also I like this one with no flavor
Emily J.
NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm uploaded by Emily J.
This is my holy grail of chapsticks! I love it so much I keep two with me at all times! It leaves your lips feeling nourished for hours!
Michelle S.
West Palm Bch, FL
It's okay... petroleum based chapstick, essentially. Nothing special. I found it didn't hydrate any better than any other brand.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,416 reviews
This really moisturizes your lips it makes him feel great if he use it every day you don’t get no chapped lips in the winter and no sunburned lips in the summer I would definitely recommend and buy again
Blythe H.
Wahiawa, HI
This is a great lip moisturizing lip product. I typically love Nivea products because they are affordable but high quality. This did not disappoint me, goes on smooth, protects well, lasts a good amount of time, and keeps my lips feeling good.
Casey C.
San Diego, CA
NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm uploaded by Casey C.
My absolutely favorite lip balm. I have been using this for a while and will continue to use it. I currently have three - one in my studio, one in my car and one in my bag. I love the simple sent and how smooth it not only goes onto my lips, but how it makes them feel afterwards as well. Highly recommend!
Jared B.
Purchased at: Target
I found this lip balm to be too thin, and I found that it never sank it. Also, after using it for about a week and a half, I noticed that I started reacting badly to it. I also did not like the tube, you have to hold the bottom when apply or it will push back into the tube.
Olga H.
Cleveland, TX
Me gusta deja los labios s super suabes y hermosos.creo que de los que e utilizado es el que mas me ha gustado.y no lo cambio
Marissa Y.
California
NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm uploaded by Marissa Y.
This stuff is a go to for me during the dry winter months, especially if there’s wind. It moisturizes well and it keeps my lips from getting cracked and splitting open when the humidity is in the single digits. And I don’t have to constantly reapply and it’s cheap.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andreanna K.
Winnipeg, MB
il y a un mois
NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm Not a fan although I love nivea products. This lip balm/chap leaves such a film on your lips that is thick, and nor comfortable to wear as an avid balm/stick lover. I like the price and variety packs, as well as the packaging, but the product itself is not my favorite.
Jennifer C. il y a 9 jours
I agree completely. I love all nivea products except this one and instead use Lypsyl as my lip balm. The consistency of the nivea just isn’t right but Lypsyl is comparable in price (cheaper) and also comes in variety packs so I would check that out!