BY NIVEA

NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm:
• Helps provide deep and long-lasting moisturisation
• Is a light, fast-absorbing and non-greasy formula
• Contains SPF15 to protect against UVA and UVB rays

HOW IT WORKS:

The moisturising formula of NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm with aloe vera and pure water, helps to support the lip’s natural moisturisation, leaving a light and soft feeling.

• I’m searching for a new lip balm/mask/product that works ...4 Answers
  • Would you recommend this product? 5 Answers
  • Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?3 Answers
NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm
  • "Perfect drugstore lip balm. Good price, not really a scent, leaves my lips feeling moisturized and doesn't dry them out one bit. I love this stuff and will continue to buy it over and over. I keep one at home, one at the office, one in my car, one in my purse, well... why not, right? Will always repurchase." in 1322 reviews
  • "There isn’t a lip balm that has worked its wonders quite like this one..inexpensive and extremely good at saving dry lips within a few hours. There isn’t a day that the [product:nivea-moisture-essential-lip-care] balm isn’t in my handbag. Where I go it goes, all seasons!" in 27 reviews
  • "Great product, smells very nice and is very hydrating especially for the winter season when its cold. Feels very natural on the lips not sticky at all just gives the lips a nice shine and healthy look. Would highly reccomend to someone who wants an affordable lip balm! " in 17 reviews
Tiffany J.
Randallstown
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is one of the BEST lip balms I have EVER used. No exaggeration. This balm keeps my lips nice and moist for a LONG period of time. I only would have to reapply once. My lips feel supple, smooth, and it adds a bit of shine for healthy, “glowy” kissable lips. 100% would recommend. Especially to those with dry lips. This would be essential to have during the wintery colder months.NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm
Ariana C.
Chicago
Nivea's lip balm is very soft that it melts onto your lips. I received it as a Christmas present and have enjoyed it ever since. It has a similar scent to their body lotion which I don't mind. It was very gentle that I almost feared of it breaking in half of how soft the product is.
Kayla S.
OKAAYYY I WOULD TOTALLY GIVE THIS 5 STARS, but the packaging sucked. I liked the formula, it left my lips feeling like superrrr soft and just yum like it was a total favorite. I even bough the other scents like the mint one, okay yes a favorite as well. I just had to give it 4 stars because it was way too soft of a formula to where it would just not twist back up :/
Sharmese B.
If I could give this 6 or 7 stars I definitely would. For a few years since I was about 13 I only used carmax and Burt’s bees because I thought they were the best. One of my friends brought to many so she gave me one. When I tell you this is the BEST lip balm ever. I used to bite my lip real bad (just a bad habit) and it used to dry my lips out or make them look cracked. I hated it but within 2 days of me wearing this is was a huge difference. It added moisture to my lips and I didn’t even have to apply it constantly all day. I applied it maybe 3 times a day and after the second day I noticed the difference. This and the hydro one I live by. It’s also found in local drugstores so it’s not that hard to find and locate. Nivea really did a Number with this one 🙌🏽🙌🏽. I love ❗️ Just reviewing it reminds me I need to buy some more. Haven’t tried all the different ones they have but I’m definitely gonna get around to it.
Shea C.
Purchased at: Target
I love love love this lip balm so much. I have tried quite a few different brands and Nivea’s lip balm has been the only one that one swipe has lasted me all day. I apply this lip balm after my skin care routine and my lips are moisturized the entire day. The application is so smooth and the product is not too oily. I love this lip balm!!
Michelle H.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE this chapstick so much. After being introduced to it, it’s definitely one of my top favorite chapstick brand that I can truly rely on. It’s extremely moisturizing and smooth on my lips. I don’t have to reapply as often with this chapstick compared to some others, and it doesn’t feel heavy on my lips either.
Holly G.
Belton
I love all Nivea products and am especially pleased with this lip product! I love to use this as a base under matte lipsticks. It soothes and smoothes the lips, providing the perfect surface for a beautiful lip stick. It can also accentuate the lips when used as a lip topper-giving you that glossy, sexy shine!
Shelby T.
Of all the varieties of NIVEA lip products I've tried, the dark blue one is hands down my absolute favorite. I love the texture, and how the formula absolutely glides on without feeling too thick or sticky. I also think the packaging of their product is much more elegant than that of other competitors.
Maria D.
lefts my lips feeling really nice, I usually use this brand (Nivea) on the winter because it protects my lips and help to keep the moisture, also is good to use overnight to
complete your routine.  The smell is not
chemical or strong, and the price is good too. NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm
Lizeth T.
Chicago
At first i was a little skeptical about this product, but i have tried high end lip balms and none of them are as good as this one! I absolutely love this lip balm! It’s very long lasting and it protects my lips from dryness! I am not a fan of sent lip balms so this one is perfect! I reall recommend it!!
Yvette V.
El Paso , Tx
Does it have an spf to it?
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
My lips are super super dry, I have been using vaseline for a week and it hasn't been helping.  Will this offer me some quick relief?
Michell Z.
Doral, FL
Moisturize your lips well ?
yanet m.
Quisiera saber si está presentación tendrán es sabores? bueno yo utilizo esa pero bueno
Kelsi S.
Does this really moisturize your lips? I have terribly dry lips, especially in the winter. None of the chapsticks or balms I've tried have helped.

Amazon