NIVEA Energy Shower Gel uploaded by khadidja k.

BY NIVEA

NIVEA MEN Energy Shower Gel energizes your mind and body with the power of mint extract.

This hydrating 3-in-1 shower gel for Body, Face & Hair is enriched with mint extract. Let the fresh masculine fragrance revitalize your senses. Feel energized and refreshed with every shower.

Skin tolerance dermatologically proven.

Buy on Amazon
  • "The men if my house love how this nivea for men makes them feel after their showers.  The also love the smell that last for hours and it does not dry their skin." in 3 reviews
Carmen K.
Hampton
Jamielyn M.
Odessa
I bought this for my husband and he liked the smell and said it made him feel clean and fresh. I bought it because I use other Nivea products like lotions and women's body wash. They work well and don't make me feel dry and the scents are nice and not overpowering. I don't think you can go wrong with Nivea products!
Megan Z.
Columbus, OH
My boyfriend loves Nivea products and so do I. Not unreasonably priced at all. They all smell sooooooo good. He packaging is pretty nice, and it meets all of your expectations and more. Would be a great gift for Christmas!
Dusty S.
San Antonio, TX
My husband loves how soft this leaves his skin. This is the only brand he will use since he has such sensitive skin. We even started to buy for my boys and they like that's it keeps your skin soft without he girlie scent
angela l.
My boyfriend uses this product. He always smells very clean and refreshing. I had to use it one time before after being on the shower and realizing my son had wasted all my body wash. Even though I smelled manly i felt clean.
Kathy S.
My son uses this product and the smell is awesome the price can seem a little pricey for body wash but it's worth the money he is a repeat user and I will continue to buy products from this line and recommend to others
Veronica Q.
Montgomery
I bought this when it went on sale for my boyfriend. He likes it, says it smells good and cleans his skin. I like the way it smells and think it's a good price. Would rebuy it again for him.
Mariangellys M.
Ocoee, FL
The smellll !! I buy this for my hubby a lot and I never want to let go of him lol not to mention the burst of energy he gets in the morning. This stuff is amazing
Rebecca H.
Alamogordo
My husband absoutley loved this. He has really dry skin and he loved the way it makes his skin feel. It was very affordable and worth the purchase. Will but again.
Ariah M.
Phoenix, AZ
I purchased this for my husband so that he would toss out his 7-in-1 body wash and he is obsessed! He smells so good and I am able to use it as a shaving gel. My legs have never felt so smooth.