BY NIVEA

The high performance formula, with Coenzyme Q10, Caffeine and Creatine allows for smooth razor glide and energizes your skin while shaving. • Clean, close shave • Skin looks healthy and feels revitalized Advanced shaving with Skin Guard Technology: • Improves razor glide • Provides a close and extra comfortable shave. • Helps protect against micro cuts and shaving irritation.

• Provides a close, comfortable shave
  • Skin looks healthy and feels revitalized

Warning:
"Warning: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120F. Keep from freezing. For external use only. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children . Keep out of eyes. Stop use if irritation develops."

Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Oleth-20, Isopentane, Glycerin

Fanoula D.
middletown
My brother uses this and absolutely loves it! I always put it in his stocking and he is always repurchasing it! It helped clear up his acne and it has a great fresh scent. He is so happy he found this product
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
This doesn't foam up well at all. Also the product was more expensive than other brands. It didn't meet my expectations. It was effective but the consistent and texture of the product overall wasn't the best.
Lindsey L.
Oh my goodness, this shave gel is awesome! I bought it for my husband and he absolutely loved it. The price is a little more expensive than others, but he said it made his face feel so good after he shaved. I would recommend to others and buy again.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL
It is an excellent product, because in addition to let the skin extremely soft, without any traces of imperfection, leaves it with a rich aroma and a bright glow, making highlight and all eyes focus on the brightness in specific. My boyfriend using this shaving gel and he really likes it it gives him that nice shave. recommended 100%, has the best quality brand and product
Lee J.
Little Rock, AR
This works very well. Lathers up a lot for a small squeeze - I have been using only a nickel sized gel droplet on my hand before foaming it up and lathering up my face and I get full coverage with great protection during the shave, even with old beat up blades. Great stuff.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
I bought for my husband but I ended up using it! It's my favorite shaving cream. It does smell like men hygiene products but I don't mind. My legs are always super soft and a little goes a long way, I would purchase again.
Lamisa M.
Ridge, NY
Ok, so I know this is for men, but it's an AMAZING product for ANYONE. I use it when Ishave and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth without the dry effect and with no red bumbs or little cuts! I absoltely love it and it lathers up as soon as rub it even a little mm. Definitely recommend it.
Marisol O.
gives me energy!!! helps my legs stay smooth. and shiny!!!! bought it at walt mart. i would recommend to everybody. they are all the same. their prducts all very good.
Jannie B.
Gilbertsville, KY
I use this even though it is for a man, it leaves mt skin feeling soft. I purchased it at walgreens, It is a good quality, good price,I would buy it again, it is so easy to use.

back