NIVEA Energy Fresh Deodorant Roll On uploaded by Claudine S.NIVEA Energy Fresh Deodorant Roll On uploaded by Christeen R.

BY NIVEA

NIVEA Energy Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant is enriched with energising lemongrass for a refreshing scent and fresh feeling skin. It protects you for 48 hours against sweat and body odour, while being gentle on your skin.

• Energising freshness all day long – contains lemongrass
  • 48h effective anti-perspirant protection and gentle NIVEA® care
  • Skin tolerance dermatologically approved
  • 0% ethyl alcohol

Warning:

Directions: Roll on evenly and allow to dry before getting dressed. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.

Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Isoceteth-20, Paraffinum Liquidum, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Isostearate, Parfum, Persea Gratissima Oil, PEG-150 Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Geraniol

NIVEA Energy Fresh Deodorant Roll On

Start your review of NIVEA Energy Fresh Deodorant Roll On!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Great smell roll on. Stays on for a long time, takes a little time to dry off. Gentle on the skin haven’t noticed any skin darkening due to this. I use it everyday
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
This roll on deodorant does what it's supposed to do so it's not that complicated. The price is affordable and you can get it just about any store with a deodorant aisle. I feel that everyone should get on board with the clear roll on deodorant because it's much more practical than your average wax stick. You can wear dark color clothes and no white residue. You can rock white attire and it doesn't stain under your armpit.
Ashley C.
Modesto, CA
I don't like the feeling of this because I think that I am more used to solid powder deodorants. If you are used to a different type of deodorant I probably would not make the switch. The texture and feeling is much different and not what you're used to.
Veronica E.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff smell amazing but that's about it. I decide to try it because it was on sale I have always use Mitchum it last 24 hour. With Nivea I have to continue applying it on so I went back to my trusty deodorant
Ramiza R.
I love this stuff. I was first exposed to it while In Europe. I wish you could get these in the states. They smell great and keep you dry and feeling so so clean. Highly recommend.
Bozena  J.
Spring Valley, NY
Its a reliable antiperspirant deodorant. This is so much better than push pop deodorants. It doesn't leave crappy residue, and it prevents you from stinking just as well if not better.
Tulasi B.
North Grafton, MA
It's quite good but doesn't last long I love the smell though I always take it places. like this deodorant I don't usually use a roll on but I like the smell and I believe it is effective
Tammy T.
Goose creek, Sc
Fresh smelling and works very well! Wouldn't change anything about this product! Used it while in europe and was thankful to find it here in the states.
Chloe J.
Munster, IN
I believe deodorant has 2 jobs. One is to keep me clean and fresh. The other is to not be seen. I think this product has that exact quality. Try it!
Genesis R.
Miami, Fl
I like this deodorant and it seems to work alright, but I wish I had known it was a men's deodorant before buying! The scent is very masculine!