NIVEA Energy Body Wash uploaded by liz m.

BY NIVEA

For men who want a refreshing shower experience and the 3-in-1 benefit for a shower, shampoo and refresh, all in one. This formula provides 24 hour freshness with mint extract.

• 24 hour fresh
  • Cleanses skin without drying
  • DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Menthol, Alcohol Denat., PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-7, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Green 5

• I have never used this product, I recommend ?, one has ha...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My husband always uses the mens nivea body wash. He always brags about how he loves it. It keeps his skin so soft." in 7 reviews
Ariana Alejandra G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is one of the best as it moisturizes and has a very savory smell the spray prefer this as they dry and take less time and the good thing is that bolita keeps you dry for much longer . I recommend it if you have not tried buscalo in any supermarket because their cost is fairly low
Erica R.
Huntington, WV
This is the best body wash for men, in my opinion. It leaves the skin feeling super soft and smelling great! My husband loves it so much he uses it as a replacement for his shaving cream, too. The only bad thing is that we usually have to drive to Target to buy it, but its worth the drive! Only body wash he will use!
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not going to lie I steal this from my boyfriend all the time. I love the scent first of all but really I find it cleans so much better than some washes. After a sweaty gym session I don't need a moisturizing wash I need to get clean and this does the trick.
Shar T.
Las vegas, NV
Just bought it! Hubs digs it, and my oldest had me squirrel a bottle to him. Lol. My husband is very picky though, so I was slightly concerned that he might not like but he does. He is all about it, now. He tells people he don't even know, check out Nivea for Men. Ha!
Kasi D.
Homer, LA
My husband is a big fan of this product. He usually doesn't like to use things unless they have multiple uses. He doesn't see the need for shampoo and soap when you can use one product for both. He was very happy with this product and as long as he wants me too, I will continue to buy it
Jeannie M.
Winchendon
Bought this for my hubby. Love the 3 in one...makes it easy for him...hes not the type to want to use multiple products in the shower...he wants to be in and out. He likes that it leaves him energized and clean...i love the scent!
David Y.
Belmont, MA
I loved this product since it was reliable and substituted other products. I use it almost everyday. The Body wash had feel in between gentle and harsh. The pros would be the effectiveness and the cons would be that it might be too strong for some people. I would definetely but it again.
Ankur S.
Staten Island, NY
THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT FOR MEN. LITTLE ENERGY BEADS INSIDE GIVE YOU A GREAT BOOST IN THE MORNING. GREAT SMELL THAT LASTS ALL DAY AND IS NOT OVER POWERING. THE SOAP IS GENTLE ON YOUR SKIN IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANY MAN LOOKING FOR A NEW BODY WASH.
Anthony P.
Coral Springs, FL
Really invigorating in the morning especially after having one too many the night before! Or even on the weekdays before going to school, it gives me the ENERGY to get to my local coffee shop in the AM!
Maria C.
I love buying this for my bf and it comes all in 1 which makes it easier for him to take care of everything all at once, hes a no frills guy. And gives him energy to going to work, and smells great and masculine.
Luis Fernando S.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have never used this product, I recommend ?, one has had any allergies?