BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

43 g bar Skin tolerance dermatologically proven No alcohol Regulation of perspiration. Made in Germany. Packed in Brazil

Buy on Amazon
Julie W.
Fredericton, NB
Often with a product like this scent is a big factor for me I don't want something that is strong when you get a bit warm. The light scent of Nivea is perfect - I think I have truly fallen in love with the brand. I was not stinky which is always a plus and the residue the next day wasn't too bad - I'm not a fan of lots of residue from deodorants. This will be replacing my "old" brand!

**I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.**
Francis G.
Let tell you that when I got this product me super-excited because in my house since very little has been used products of this brand and thought it would be as good as the rest and it was not me so take one of the biggest disappointments as I'm used to that desosdorantes stick give you greater security and this was not the case because it felt like perspiring and after 3 hours I was already having a bad smell which is super strange that my happens to me so my part not recommend
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
This product was alright. The smell wasn't over powering. The packaging is your basic deodorant packaging. It met my expectations & was gentle. I would purchase this product again but I wouldn't go out of my way to hunt it down & call it a favorite.
Nelson P.
Me quedé sin desodorante y debía salir a trabajar, había un frasco nuevo en casa y aquí estoy recomendándolo. En las emergencias se descubren novedades 😎🤗😅
marivi m.
Doral, FL
I 've had better , I feel sticky, the smell did not like and the protection factor was zero , not use again
Farah K.
Abu Dhabi
Great value for money! A single stick of these would last around 2 to 3 months of daily use and it's extremely effective in keeping the area dry. Even during super hot days it works perfecly fine! I bought this from my local store and I believe that it's easy available in department stores for the very good price of around 10AED. Would highly recommend!