NIVEA Dry Comfort Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Sara S.NIVEA Dry Comfort Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Liz C.NIVEA Dry Comfort Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Samanta T.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get the true confidence of having comfortably dry, well-cared underarms throughout the whole day. No underarm wetness, no body odor. NIVEA DEODORANT DRY COMFORT with minerals offers you the true confidence of effective 24 hour regulation of...

Buy on Amazon
Samanta T.
Downers Grove, IL
I am pleased with the look of the packaging. The smell is just like the original Nivea fragance, but a little more femenine. The application is smooth. You are feeling fresh, clean and confident for at least 8 hours a day. Plus, it is gentle on skin (no irritation).
I do not like the white marks left on clothes.
Liz C.
Orillia, ON
- The packaging cracked as soon as I cranked the wheel after taking the cap and seal off. See photo. So I constantly have to push it back together when taking the cap off, applying and capping it.
- The scent is light (only smell it when applying from the stick/ sticking my nose in my shirt and actively smelling).
- It doesn't irritate my skin but it irritates my clothes! It leaves white marks like chalk. And it's stubborn to remove.
- Does not last 48 hours as the label claims. I have applied this 2-3x a day when working or even stressed (anxiety disorder). As stated above combined with the broken packing and the chalky residue...I'm not surprised that this product was discontinued.
- I bought this in a bit of a hurry and saw it was on sale. Also the last one on the shelf. My advice is not to bother with this antiperspirant/deodorant even if it given to you for free.
Shari K.
thornhill, ON
If I could give this minus starts I would.  Stay away from this!!!! I have used secret for years and I bought this one because I ran out and had to get some quickly and this one was on sale so I grabbed it. Well I had to go and get my usual one after a week of using this one. First of all it doesn`t even work. I am not a sweaty person but this deodorant did stop the small amount of sweat that I did have when on the treadmill. It was awful, also when you do start to sweat the smell of this one is awful it's worse then if you had not put anything on at all. I don`t recommend you buying this even if it is on sale for really cheap. I have since gone back to my usual secret that I really like.
Sara S.
انه لطيف ويعمل على عدم التعرق ولكن مع ايام الحر الشديد لايصمد كثير It's nice and work not to sweat but with the days of extreme heat never to believe there are more effective products than that