IMPORTED from EUROPE- Shipping from USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Double Phase Eye Make-up remover 125 ml-IMPORTED from EUROPE-SHIPPING from USA!
How would you rate this product?
Titusville , FL
Just started using this I like it so far I feel it’s a good value it has a nice feel not greasy I don’t know about improvement just yet maybe when I use it more I would recommend to give it a try Nivea is a great product
Huntsville, AL
This stuff is heaven.. I had to make sure I stalked up in Germany because you cannot get it here! #workshard #gentle #contactlens #nonirritating So effective that’s why you can only get it Europe!
is a product that is valued as the top 10 of the best biphasic cleaners of 2019 is recommended for all skin types I really liked using this product I hope you dare to use it i liked too mucho
Gaylord
Works great on my skin it takes the makeup off smoothly, its easy to open and it's a good price , I will definently be getting again
Love this stuff. Removes all mascara & eyeliner. If you’re looking for a specific eye make up remover then this is your best bet
Conshohocken, PA
NIVEA Double Phase Eye Make-up remover 125 ml-IMPORTED from EUROPE-SHIPPING from USA works so well and I would recommend it!
Box elder
It is a little thick but absorbs well. Your skin will feel hydrated after you use it and does not have a strong smell.
Spring , TX
It’s not the best but for the drugstore price I think can be a solution for those lazy days
Metepec
Es un desmaquillante que usé muy poco tiempo la verdad, sí retiro gran parte del maquillaje sobre todos los que son a prueba de agua, a mí me funciona muy bien el único problema que yo tuve con él fue que como mi piel es muy sensible en ocasiones y al momento de retirar el maquillaje me llegaba a arder un poco la cara después de usarlo, pero en general si cumple con su función.
Pedro Rezska 2033-R, Macul, Santiago
Good make up remover for the price. Its a little hard to mix when u shake it compared to other producs and it needs a  little more work to remove. Leaves a oily feeling and I have to remove the excess.

Looking for your answer?