BY NIVEA

NIVEA Double Effect Violet Senses Roll-On Deodorant provides 48 hours of effective antiperspirant protection, while ensuring the sensitive skin under your arms looks and feels soft. Containing no alcohol, the light and refreshing fragrance will leave you feeling fresh and dry.

Our unique formula provides:

• 48-hour effective antiperspirant protection
  • Smooth underarms for longer, thanks to avocado extracts
  • A delicate flowery fragrance

HOW IT WORKS:

Double Effect Violet Senses Roll-On Deodorant has been scientifically formulated using natural avocado extract to soften the skin and hair of the underarm. Allowing for a closer shave and leaving your underarms feeling smoother for longer, our unique formula is dermatologically approved for skin tolerance.This roll-on is the optimal combination of reliable antiperspirant protection and NIVEA mild care.

Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV
After years of using Degree and Secret, they slowly stopped working for me as far as odor control and then I began developing allergic rashes to them as well. I tried sprays, but I was frustrated by the price vs the amount of product and I wasn't all that impressed by the odor protection after a short amount either.

So after some research, I found the Nivea Double Effect Roll-On Deodorant and decided to give it a try. I don't have any bad reactions to it, so that's good. Unfortunately, the claim that it has 48-hour odor protection misses the mark by about 42 hours -- and that's on a good day. The violet scent is nice while it lasts.

I guess my next move will be to try a natural deodorant/antiperspirant and give them a try.
Lyndsey G.
Leander, TX
I'm surprised to see such mixed reviews of this product! I've been searching my whole life for a deodorant / antiperspirant that actually works. This is the first one I found mentioned to me by someone from another country. I had to order it on Amazon as they don't carry it in the US. This deodorant keeps me from sweating all day. The smell is a little more floral than I'd like, but once it dries you can't even really smell it. In fact you can't smell anything on your armpits anymore because you aren't sweating and it isn't overpowering your natural odor. I put it on right after the shower and give it about 10 minutes to dry before putting my clothes on. This is seriously the best deodorant I've ever used and I'll be using it forever.
sharoon a.
Glendale, AZ
Absolutely love this product. I apply it in the morning and I feel fresh all day long. It really works to help mask the odor especially on a sunny day. It also helps keeping me sweat proof. Really recommend this item.
Smells very good and I really liked this product! Has a nice bottle and nice color! The price is also good and I recommend to everyone! I bought at Walmart and i would buy it again for sure!! It's really good
Ana A.
Well i used this product and i really didin't like it. Because what i want in a deodorant is that stay and long all day and this definitely is not the case for this product. I think that there's some other products better than this particullary one.
Diana K.
Bradenton, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I hate that I cannot find it in the US and that I have to order it through Amazon since it is even more expensive. While in my country, I used it for around 5 years. When I move to the US, I had to start using another brand, but still miss the Nivea one.
Francesca P.
London, ['', '', '']
I use it for long time, the smell is very nice, softly and refreshing. The prise is around 3/4£ but it keep your armpit ok for some hours. It's very gentle and easy to apply. I bough on my favourite mall but it's easy to find in any drugstore. I would definitely suggest it!
Crystal K.
CA
This stuff is so amazing it smells good and feels great it is not exspensive and if u like to have soft underarms it great I bought mine on amazon but I have bought it at Walmart and very gentle on skin they could definitely make a bigger size bottle so it can last longer.
g h.
i always get so sweaty during the summer and this has helped that tremendously!!! the packaging is super sleek and pretty. it's at a perfect price too so that's good. i would recommend this to everyone as well.
Maria L.
Somerton, AZ
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT. O LEAVES MY SKIN VERY SOFT AND IT DOESN'T LEAVE ANY WHITE STAINS ON MY CLOTHES NIVEA Invisible for Black & White Fresh Roll-On for Women
Yara A.
kuwait
I have been looking for a new deodern that is anti-perspirant and i found this does it really work

Amazon