Nivea Double Effect Antiperspriant Roll-On, Violet Senses, 1.7 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 3)

BY NIVEA

Nivea Double Effect Deodorant Roll-On offers you 48h reliable protection and makes your skin soft. It supports a close shave and smooth underarms for longer. The optimal combination of reliability, care and beauty. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Francesca P.
London, ['', '', '']
I use it for long time, the smell is very nice, softly and refreshing. The prise is around 3/4£ but it keep your armpit ok for some hours. It's very gentle and easy to apply. I bough on my favourite mall but it's easy to find in any drugstore. I would definitely suggest it!
This stuff is so amazing it smells good and feels great it is not exspensive and if u like to have soft underarms it great I bought mine on amazon but I have bought it at Walmart and very gentle on skin they could definitely make a bigger size bottle so it can last longer.
sharoon a.
Glendale, AZ
Absolutely love this product. I apply it in the morning and I feel fresh all day long. It really works to help mask the odor especially on a sunny day. It also helps keeping me sweat proof. Really recommend this item.
g h.
i always get so sweaty during the summer and this has helped that tremendously!!! the packaging is super sleek and pretty. it's at a perfect price too so that's good. i would recommend this to everyone as well.
Amanda R.
Lexington, KY
It kept me cool and dry and it smelled amazing ....it dried very quickly and didn't leave a residue yes it met my expectations
Jenna D.
I love the scent of this deodorant and it keeps me feeling and smelling fresh. Yes it even lasts through my workouts! What I really like about this roll-on is that it doesn't leave a film that is hard to wash off like others. Overall, a great buy!!
Rocio R.
ME ENCANTA, NO DEJA MANCHAS OSCURAS O MANCHAS BLANCAS EN LA ROPA, TIENE UN OLOR MUY BUENO Y CADA VEZ QUE LO UTILIZO MIS AXILAS PUEDEN VOLVER A SU COLOR NATURAL. RECOMENDADISIMO.
Bianca L.
The product is visually appealing, bottle can be held comfortably. It smells very pleasant and feels good on the skin when applied. Recommended for sensitive skin and hasn't stained my clothing. The only problem was that I didn't feel like it lasted very long, especially on hot days or when I was training. If you have a stronger odor or physically active, you might want to reapply it twice a day. Apart from that, I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Helen E.
I was pleasantly surprised as to how long this product held up! I have to be honest and say as gross as it sounds, when I sweat, I sweat big time! I used to have to use men's deodorants and antiperspirants because the woman's didn't keep me dry and fresh for more than 2 hours. This product keeps me feeling fresh all day and smells great!
Linda G.

The smell of this product is excellent, it is not irritating to the skin 100% recommended, dilates about 24 hours without bad odors, do not transpire much in the day, definitely of my favorite products for personal care and for somewhat sensitive skins like mine ... definitely worth the five stars