BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea Dry Confidence anti-perspirant provides the true confidence of 24h protection. Added minerals guarantee a pleasantly dry skin feeling and a light fresh scent. This dermatologist tested product provides the optimal combination of reliable anti-perspirant protection and Niveas mild care.

Rachel W.
UK
I really don't enjoy this product at all. It's cheap which is great and I've been using it daily, but it leaves the worst white marks possible. It protects you from odour and is effective in that sense, but it badly marks clothes with white marks and collects in the creases of your armpits. I would not recommend.
Jaclyn A.
Brooks, AB
With most deodorants, I put them on after showering and before bed. This seems to hold over very well for the work day. with this deodorant, that isn't possible. I definitely need to apply at night and in the morning, and even then I am worried about the protection I have throughout the workday. I won't repurchase this product.