BY NIVEA

Nivea Deodorant Double Effect Spray gives you 24h reliable anti-perspirant protection, softening the skin and helping you to get a close shave - leaving underarms smoother for longer. see more...

Yasmin M.
Pharr, TX
Estos productos m encantan en todas sus presentaciones los e probado y todos m agradan, tengo mi piel sensible y no cualquiera me cae bien y estos si los recomiendo.
Bria N.
I really highly recommend this deodorant it smell great, when you spray it on dries up and last all day, it will have you smell really good.
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
Love Nivea! This deodorant is amazing and last all day! Definitely met my expectations I sweat like crazy and this helped a bunch!
Akaira P.
Las Vegas, NV
This deodorant actually lasts a while and doesn't wear off through out the day.
Beauty B.
Love this Nivea Double Effect 48h Deodorant Violet Senses 150ml really easy to use and comfortable to wear it is long lasting amd smells really fresh ot it smooth my underarms and i love it beacuse it is alcohol free
rebecca m.
Liverpool , England
I love the smell and effect off this product because my skin is usually really sensitive so I have to be careful with deodorant but this product is so smooth on my skin. This deodorant is so affordable also and I have bought it many times before I would obviously keep on buying it because it's such a good product.
Nicole G.
Glasgow, East Dunbartonshire
This has got to be my number one go to anti persperant! It has a lovely talcom powder fragrance to it and keeps me body odour free for the whole day! I only need to use this once in the morning and I'm good to go all day long.
Grace anna O.
I have used Niva for years ☺. And what I love about this is that it has 48h Protection👍 it's Double Effect👍 and it's Alcohol Free👍 and it has a Violet Sense 💖💜 I can't ask for more than that ☺☺☺
Tekura I.
Glenelg South
I use this every single day & have no issues with it. It lasts all day, doesn't leave white marks & generally smells nice. It's definitely affordable, I think it's in most drugstores. I think everyone should purchase this!
Shyamal D.
I have used almost all the variants in this whitening collection. I must say that there is no odour for more than 6 hours of the day. It smells pretty nice. The best part about this is that it does not burn your armpits. Even after shaving your armpit an instant application of these deos do jot cause a burnijg sensation unlike other deodorant. Besides one thing i am a bit not happy about is that i did not see any whitening effects of it. Leaving that part, it truly is a deodorant to invest in as it leaves you odourless for hours.
Mayar M.
Cairo
Nivea Double Effect 48h Deodorant Violet Senses 150ml this one is new right? Has anyone tried it or not yet? And what is the scent like..