Nivea Double Effect 48h Deodorant Violet Senses 150ml uploaded by Yasmin M.Nivea Double Effect 48h Deodorant Violet Senses 150ml uploaded by Nicole G.Nivea Double Effect 48h Deodorant Violet Senses 150ml uploaded by rebecca m.

BY NIVEA

Nivea Deodorant Double Effect Spray gives you 24h reliable anti-perspirant protection, softening the skin and helping you to get a close shave - leaving underarms smoother for longer. see more...

Bria N.
Bria N.
I really highly recommend this deodorant it smell great, when you spray it on dries up and last all day, it will have you smell really good.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
Love Nivea! This deodorant is amazing and last all day! Definitely met my expectations I sweat like crazy and this helped a bunch!
Akaira P.
Akaira P.
Las Vegas, NV
This deodorant actually lasts a while and doesn't wear off through out the day.
Yasmin M.
Yasmin M.
Pharr, TX
Estos productos m encantan en todas sus presentaciones los e probado y todos m agradan, tengo mi piel sensible y no cualquiera me cae bien y estos si los recomiendo.
Shyamal D.
Shyamal D.
I have used almost all the variants in this whitening collection. I must say that there is no odour for more than 6 hours of the day. It smells pretty nice. The best part about this is that it does not burn your armpits. Even after shaving your armpit an instant application of these deos do jot cause a burnijg sensation unlike other deodorant. Besides one thing i am a bit not happy about is that i did not see any whitening effects of it. Leaving that part, it truly is a deodorant to invest in as it leaves you odourless for hours.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Belfast , Antrim
This deodorant is great as I am the world's sweaty-est woman ever. It smells like the candy parmaviolets. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars as i find using for a few weeks it stops working so good, so I need to change deodorant and come back.
Elmé S.
Elmé S.
Prince Alfred Hamlet ZAR
Awesome deodorant! It smells good and work. Some days i find that it doesn't work that well, but that is because i was more active on those days. I bought myne at clicks and i will say it worth the try.
Alana F.
Alana F.
I use this deodorant because it does exactly what it says on the tin. This deodorant lasts for 48h and is smooth and smells nice. It costs under £3.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
It wasn't wow, it's a good product but for me does not work, it supposed to keep you dry an odor less, but for me, is not working
rebecca m.
rebecca m.
Liverpool , England
I love the smell and effect off this product because my skin is usually really sensitive so I have to be careful with deodorant but this product is so smooth on my skin. This deodorant is so affordable also and I have bought it many times before I would obviously keep on buying it because it's such a good product.