NIVEA Diamond Gloss Flat Hair Lacking Shine Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Hadjer13000 T.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

great smelling set of a shampoo and conditioner from Europe

Buy on Amazon
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
This is my #favorite vacation #hair #discovery!

I ♥️🇩🇪.., so we went to Germany this August and I was having a hair-hell-of-a-time and Auntie Sabina came to my rescue... I was SHOCKED..

My hair looked and smelled phenomenal... I mean I went to the store and filled my frighten suitcase...

Oh @NiveaUS please make this stuff here
Lorren A.
Antioch , CA
This is a good product for someone like me who has the natural curly hair which which can tend to get frizzy. It lathers on so well. It is very inexpensive compared to the higher end hair products. I definitely recommend.
Kiera B.
Sumter, SC
I really enjoyed this product and would definitely recommend it to others. The conditioner leaves your hair very healthy ! Compares to other alternatives, you actually feel the difference in he texture of your had immediately vs after 10 uses. I would most definitely be using often.
Ivonne R.
Bridgewater, MA
I got this shampoo as a gift from a contest. I am so glad i tried it, it's so good. It smells very fresh and pleasant. And it did bring some glaze on my hair, not much but there is a noticable difference. It also cleaned very well, the texture is very soft and easy to apply.
Celyna🌹 T.
This shoppo works great and good for sure. It has a nice scent and long lasting. It lathers good and nice too that for sure. It helps dry scraps and oily scalps too. I would buy it again for surerrrerr.
Yolanda G.
Somerdale, NJ
I used this once when I received it as a gift I enjoyed the smell I thought it left my hair super sleek and soft .. I used it over and over again and the results were amazingly 👍. Would recommend it to everyone
Vero G.
pharr, TX
I did not use this product the truth I would like to try it so it will be on my list of things that I have to buy in my next visit to target
Jacquie G.
Christiansbrg, VA
Greatband smoothing!smellwd fresh and clean. Used four times a day for my drt.y skin after 4 days I noticed a complete difference
Jessica O.
Stevensville, PA
This product was ok not my favorite but it did the j on. Not very expensive just your run if the mill. Average product.
Trinity H.
Jackson, OH
Awesome product very moisturizing left my skin looking and feeling much younger. I like higher end brands thought