BY NIVEA

Smooth & beautiful underarms - contains pearl extract. 48h effective anti-perspirant protection and gentle NIVEA care Skin tolerance dermatologically approved. Without alcohol or colourants Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Always read instructions. see more...

Vandhana B.
Vandhana B.
This is the best product.It has really amazing fragrance.It stays for all day long.sweat free.Loved It! I bought it online and it is value for money.I have never tried other roll ons because i found it to be best for me.I will recommend it for every girl.
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
I really like this deodorant. I used it for the first time the other day. I was outside in 90° weather and it held up all day. I definitely recommend
Bailie H.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
This deodorant leaves a nice smooth finish that does not easily transfer to clothing and a smell that is a not overly feminine or over powering.
Maryam M.
Maryam M.
The only deodorant I have liked since I was a teenager. I used different brands and this is the only one I have repurchased over and over again.
Ysamar B.
Ysamar B.
Me gusta este desodorante, tiene buen aroma y protege durante todo el dia. El unico contra es q tarda un poco en secarse luego de aplicarse
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
Love the smell of this deodorant, it has never left white marks on my clothes and lasts a long time very affordable defiantly recommend!
Does the Job. I don't LOVE the smell but it definitely keeps the under arms dry. Just wish it had a better scent
Nattractive
Nattractive
West Covina, CA
I got the free tester version of this deodorant from buying other product. I could say that this product works very well. It smells very nice. The scent is very subtle and feminine. Once the product dry the scent last all day and all night. It also improve the skin texture. Once the product dried, it didn't leave any marks on the cloth or sticky feeling.
However, I took one star off because it takes very long for the product to absorb into skin and dry.
Es un desodorante más o menos ya que no da una buena protección pero solamente cuando hay una emergencia Así que yo lo compre por emergencia y también es bueno usarlo cuando usas camisas sin manga pero no te da muy buena protección
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Another deodorant in the trash. Totally bad. It lasts less than 3 hours in the armpit and you feel the moisture when you sweat. Imagine a teenager in full puberta with this desodorant, wa s a traumatic time. I do not recommend it to anyone. I do not know if the formula will have changed, but for me it was disgusting.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
New Richland , MN
How well does this deodorant work?