BY NIVEA

Nivea Deodorant Roll-on, 1.7 Fluid Ounce (W DOUBLE EFFECT, PACK OF 6) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Phumlile A.
I love nivea roll ons but this one, I had a minor problem with. The fragrance is way too strong for my liking, and it wears out during the day!, I have to back it up with a bit of body spray.
Sol G.
Formosa, Clorinda.
I think it's a really good product, it helps you a lot, and it's very very affordable, anyone can get it. Easy to use. But I can see a problem and it's that it (sometimes) wet your clothes,but yes, it does it work. Yes, I'm satisfied with the Nivea
Kristina A.
I love this stuff and it smells sooo good.I love Nivea products however the deodorant doesn't last throughout the day.