BY NIVEA

Linda A.
Rugby
I love this Nivea product. It smell very good and it is easy to use. i feel fresh and clean all day long and I am very happy about it. I will purcashe it very soon again. :)
Fleur V.
Sittard
I've used it sometimes my mom love it but I don't think it's bad but I thought it would be way better it just didn't do the job for me
Elise L.
I love this deodorant! it smells fantastic.. i use it every day.. i have used it only one time but I'm going to buy more!
Aicha A.
Misurata
Not a huge fan of roll-on deodorants but I must admit this isn't so bad, has a nice scent and keeps you fresh for hours
Souraya H.
Tripoli , North lebanon
Nice deodorant with anti - perspirant with double effect smooth underarms for longer violet senses with nice smell
Lauren C.
United Kingdom
This lasted ages and was so easy to apply but it was very wet and liquidy and soaked through my top
Yara A.
kuwait
I have been looking for a new deodern that is anti-perspirant and i found this does it really work