BY NIVEA

Lyndsey G.
Leander, TX
I'm surprised to see such mixed reviews of this product! I've been searching my whole life for a deodorant / antiperspirant that actually works. This is the first one I found mentioned to me by someone from another country. I had to order it on Amazon as they don't carry it in the US. This deodorant keeps me from sweating all day. The smell is a little more floral than I'd like, but once it dries you can't even really smell it. In fact you can't smell anything on your armpits anymore because you aren't sweating and it isn't overpowering your natural odor. I put it on right after the shower and give it about 10 minutes to dry before putting my clothes on. This is seriously the best deodorant I've ever used and I'll be using it forever.
Ana A.
Well i used this product and i really didin't like it. Because what i want in a deodorant is that stay and long all day and this definitely is not the case for this product. I think that there's some other products better than this particullary one.
Diana K.
Bradenton, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I hate that I cannot find it in the US and that I have to order it through Amazon since it is even more expensive. While in my country, I used it for around 5 years. When I move to the US, I had to start using another brand, but still miss the Nivea one.
Michela C.
I love this deodorant, it makes me feel clean and fresh all day! I use it to go to school, I even take it with me the days I have gym so that, after I have showed, I can apply it and continue the lessons perfectly.
Kristina A.
It has an awesome scent. It helps me during my work out sessions. I'm not embarrassed to sweat anymore.I love Nivea antiperspirants. I am so happy I found them. It's the only deodorant I use now. Doesn't stain my clothes.
Heather L.
Ramsgate, Kent
Love this product!!
Used to used spray deodorant all the time but last year I found it less effective and one of my friends recommended this product and it's amazing and it's not expensive either.
Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great deodorant that keeps you smelling fresh and doesn't irritate even after shaving.
Adriana J.
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
Double effect: smooth underarms for longer.

Well, for me it does what it says. I've got smooth underarms for more than a week after waxing. Or about 5 days or so after shaving.

48 hour anti-perspirant? Emm, not so much. I found myself still sweating although it was to a minimal extent.
Ammarah A.
ISLAMABAD
Nivea is one the company which i can trust blindly ,when it comes to skincare products they have one of the best drugstore products and this is one of them as well, i used it daily and stays on quite long.
GoldenSPARKLE d.
U.K.
A great moisturizing deodorant!!

I prefer these over the spray deodorants simple because they leave my skin feeling dry and itchy!

Lovley product! Smells good and leaves underarms moisturised
Mariangel M.
Personally I think that this kind of deodorants are the best, because it does smell so good and I feel my arms fresh and clean. I have to say that Nivea deodorant anti perispirant double effect roll on for women it's one of favorites đź’—
Yara A.
kuwait
I have been looking for a new deodern that is anti-perspirant and i found this does it really work