NIVEA Daily Essentials Sensitive Day Cream uploaded by Chelsea C.NIVEA Daily Essentials Sensitive Day Cream uploaded by Jessica M.

BY NIVEA

NIVEA Daily Essentials Sensitive Day Cream has a sebum correcting formula with deep moisturising action that doesn't clog pores, effectively controlling shine for lasting, beautifully matte complexion. Helps to protect the skin from sunlight induced environmental influences and premature ageing. RESULT: Pure and shine-reduced skin that is deeply moisturised.

• helps calm the skin
  • reliefs the skin from unpleasant feelings of tightness
  • provides intensive moisture and supports the skin's natural barrier of resistance against irritants
  • the formula with SPF 15 helps protects from sun-induced premature ageing
  • the especially mild formula is pH-neutral and free from perfume

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, Tapioca Starch, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Octyldodecanol, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Panthenol, Glyceryl Glucoside, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine

NIVEA Daily Essentials Sensitive Day Cream
  • "I recently started using this product agin. I tried it last fall but it wasn't moisturizing enough. Now that it's getting increasingly hot outside, I thought I'd give it another try and I'm definitely glad I did ! It makes my skin really soft without making it oily and breaking it out. I love the fact that it has spf in it but it isn't enough for me so I layer an spf 30 over it and they work well together! " in 6 reviews
  • "Love everything from this line. Keeps redness and redness away from my sensitive skin. " in 5 reviews
  • "I swear by this day cream! I apply it every single day before applying my makeup and it creates such a nice dewy base on my skin. I wear it on non makeup days to make my skin feel soft and fresh. It even works as a primer to make my makeup stay put nicely on my dry skin. I've been buying it for years and will continue to do so. Fabulous and worth a try for the price!" in 4 reviews
Kiana G.
Love this lotion it's another great lotion that I love to use. I have sensitive skin and it works very well it feels refreshing as soon as you use it and leaves your skin feeling so good it's not like other lotions where they're to thick so it leaves you feeling kinda sticky or to or just slide down your leg.
Billy K.
The product is ok, but far away from moisturizing enough for my type of skin. I get shiny at first, but an hour after applying I can barely feel I ever applied it and I feel dry again.
Chelsea C.
I have super dry skin everytime after having a shower. Since using this cream by skin looks and feels amazing and I recommend this to call my friend. My husband also started using this after shaving and he loves it
Chloe W.
West Midlands, United Kingdom
Love this for underneath makeup. Moisturisers well and has a slightly tacky feel which is good for keeping my makeup on as i don't tend to use primers. It's affordable and keeps my skin moisturised underneath my makeup. It smells good and lasts a while.
Caitlyn S.
This stuff is a lifesaver. Struggle is an understatement of what I have been through to find a moisturizer that actually works without my skin reacting to it!! I will for sure continue to by this product.
Demi P.
Silksworth, Sunderland
Kirsty B.
I suffer with sensitive skin, not usually from make up but from skincare products. After I have had a reaction from trying something new this is my go to day cream. I have to say, I wouldn't out makeup over the top of this as it is quite thick and oily. If you suffer from sensitive skin and are interested in a night cream then the partner to the day cream, sensitive night cream, is an absolute winner and trumps most of my expensive brands.
Natasha B.
Margate kent
Super hydrating and a great way for me to have a base of moisture on my skin before I put my make up on, I use it every morning and it keeps my skin hydrated all through the day. It worth buying if your skin is dry or right and I would 100% recommend it to a friend!
Trix T.
Since my face is pretty small, I use just small amounts of the product but it does the moisturizing job pretty well on my oily and flaky skin. I do recommend this product for people with similar skin type like me :)
Annie C.
This product made my skin so soft and didn’t leave my skin feeling oily. I have sensitive skin and this cream did not irritate it at all! I highly recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin!