BY NIVEA #97 in Toners & Astringents

NIVEA Daily Essentials Refreshing Toner with Vitamin E tones the skin and removes residues. For skin that feels invigorated, toned ad refreshed. Suitable for Normal & Combination skin.

• Tones the skin and removes residues
  • Leaves skin feeling invigorated due to its mild and refreshing formula that contains Vitamin E

Aqua, Alcohol Denat, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Limonene, Parfum

NIVEA Daily Essentials Refreshing Toner
  • "This product is my LIFE!! I use it on a daily basis after using the Nivea gentle cleanser and before moisturizing before bed. When I wake up each morning my skin is clear, toned and glowing for the days where I don’t wear make up. [product:nivea-daily-essentials-refreshing-toner-200ml]" in 4 reviews
ERICA P.
Provo
I thought this was a decent toner, but nothing extraordinary. I didn’t love it, but it did its job. I felt cleaner afterwards and liked finishing my skincare routine with it, but I probably wouldn’t use it again.
Haret A.
Portland, OR
Very neutral trusty toner that will not strip your skin. It's good for my dry skin and doesn't take away any of the moisture I have. I use this product once a day after removing my makeup, it calms and soothes and doesn't make any irritating stinging.
SARAH S.
Edina, MN
Love it. Really gets off the remainder of makeup and oils after you think you have everything off. Great price and lasts a really long time. Bought it in Sweden. And definitely would buy it again. Love it!
Jen M.
Worked really great on my skin, left it feeling soft. 🤤 One con is if you are a female  , it had a masculine scent to it.  It was very effective on my dry skin, and is affordable if your looking for a good moisturer. Yes I would recommend this to people of all ages.
Perla M.
Dried my face , I usually have oily skin but it took away all oils. Pros- it takes off everything, you can take off makeup, con- like I said
Rosana C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is one of my favorite products ever made. It's refreshing and it's so good for #summer. Everyone should try it in their #skincare
Laura O.
broxbourne
I love this toner by nivea. I have repurchased a few times now. I spend a lot of time using makeup wipes to remove my makeup and when the wipes can’t remove any more I use this toner and it removes all the excess dirt and makeup from my face. It is also very hydrating and makes my face feel so clean and smooth after every use, it’s also not too thick and doesn’t feel like it’s sticking to your skin, it sinks in really nicely like a moisturiser. This product isn’t expensive at all and it’s worth the money. Would definitely recommend.
brianna♡ R.
toronto
I purchased this Nivea toner at my local drugstore. This worked perfectly as a lazy face wash. Quick pimple cleanser and would even remove extra makeup. For me, I know the product has done well if it makes my face red because then it properly cleansed. I used it my putting it on a pad and gently rubbing it all over my face after my night time routine before bed. This product would even get puss out of pimples and heal the blood. I would suggest this as a cheap toner that works great!
Devon C.
Swinbourne close, Norwich
Bought this as I was looking for an affordable drug store toner. For taking residue make up off this is pretty good and can also be used as a moisturiser after showers etc. I have quite oily skin so this can prove to leave my skins quite greasy if I use before bed and that then encourages spots on my face. The smell of this product is quite pleasant and for the price it’s not bad.
👑MRS A.
johannesburg
I love the finish that gives my skin it feels fresh and clean.
The packaging is nice for a drugstore toner.
Has a great smell and easy to apply
It never disappoints, will definitely buy again.
Try it and let me know ;)