BY NIVEA

When we respect our skin's natural moisture balance, it helps to keep it fresh and hydrated all day long. This is why NIVEA has introduced revolutionary Hydra IQ moisture technology into our Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel. It effectively purifies and invigorates for a fresh skin feeling.

Enriched with Vitamin E & Hydra IQ the Refreshing Facial Wash Gel:

• Cleanses deeply while being mild on the skin
  • Invigorates the skin thanks to its refreshing formula
  • Erespectyour skin's own natural moisturisation

The skin is deeply cleansed and refreshed, helping it to look healthy and beautiful.

HOW IT WORKS:

Formulated with Hydra IQ technology, this refreshing facial wash respects your skin's natural moisturisation. It is skin compatibility approved.

• Hi! I have this product and I really enjoyed but I want t...3 Answers
NIVEA Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel
  • "I have acne prone skin and this product really deeo cleans my facenwhile not scarring or makingnit sensitive or red... i would recommend this to anyonr looking for a good exfoliant. A little goes a long way, and for the price i think it is worth itnwhennyou take into acciunt the waymit works and the amount you use. Great stuff" in 4 reviews
Kirsten W.
Gibsonton
I'm not sure if it's just my face but it made my acne worse. I personally wouldnt buy it again. It does have a nice smell though. Kinda pricey but may work for other people. When i was using it it felt nice but of course made my acne worse. Will not be buying again.
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
I've bought this gel a few times. It's not magical, like... it won't prevent you from having acne but I think that is a good product for daily use. Ideal for cleaning your face everyday, it's not too strong and the tiny blue things scrub your skin which is a plus for me. I have oily skin and it worked for me but, don't expect it to wash off your acne, just add it up to your daily routin.
I'd buy it again.
Stephany F.
Me encanta esta gel limpiadora, tiene un aroma muy rico y no es para nada fuerte, se siente un poco áspero pero al momento de humedecer tu rostro y aplicarlo es sumamente suave y refrescante, me resultó sumamente efectiva, me hidrata mucho la piel, en cuanto al precio consideró que es de buen precio para la calidad que tiene, lo recomendaría 100%
Leidy V.
Opa Locka, FL
Jabón con partículas suave al tacto, deja la pues suave y con sensación de limpieza profunda y refrescante, no reseca, la deja muy suave, textura microgranulada para realizar una pequeña exfoliacion, olor suave
Esther D.
I like it because it refreshes the skin, it does not leave it oily. Removes dirt from the face helping to breathe the skin, it fulfills its function leaving the skin with a matte effect.
Simona I.
Herkimer, NY
My absolute favorite face wash! Last time I used it I was in Portugal, unfortunately I cant seem to locate it here in the USA
Talia G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ideal for removing makeup! It leaves the skin refreshed and feeling clean, perfect for those with oily skin
lucie e.
Good standard cleanser and it smells amazing and fresh. I would recommend suing after a drying product. The packaging isn't great as the cleanser is quite liquidy and leaks very easily.
L A U R E N ♡ W.
England
Love this face wash. Smells fresh and clean. Hasnt made me break out in spots and doesnt leave my skin feeling dried out either. I have normal/combination skin and this is perfect for it! Its a standard drugstore face wash and it isnt harsh on the skin. Does what it says on the packet. Will definitely repurchase this product and i would reccomend this for normal/combination skin as a everyday basic face wash.
Akansha M.
Aalborg
I have combination skin and a mild acne, that said, this didn't really do much for my skin, this is personal preference completely  but my skin pretty much stayed the same. This is a very mild face wash and great for sensitive skin. Although, left me with soft skin, i'll give it that.
Nyuma s.
Lloret de Mar
Hi! I have this product and I really enjoyed but I want to know your opinion