BY NIVEA

When we respect our skin's natural moisture balance, it helps to keep it fresh and hydrated all day long. This is why NIVEA has introduced revolutionary Hydra IQ moisture technology into our Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel. It effectively purifies and invigorates for a fresh skin feeling.

Enriched with Vitamin E & Hydra IQ the Refreshing Facial Wash Gel:

• Cleanses deeply while being mild on the skin
  • Invigorates the skin thanks to its refreshing formula
  • Erespectyour skin's own natural moisturisation

The skin is deeply cleansed and refreshed, helping it to look healthy and beautiful.

HOW IT WORKS:

Formulated with Hydra IQ technology, this refreshing facial wash respects your skin's natural moisturisation. It is skin compatibility approved.

• Hi! I have this product and I really enjoyed but I want t...2 Answers
NIVEA Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel
  • "I have acne prone skin and this product really deeo cleans my facenwhile not scarring or makingnit sensitive or red... i would recommend this to anyonr looking for a good exfoliant. A little goes a long way, and for the price i think it is worth itnwhennyou take into acciunt the waymit works and the amount you use. Great stuff" in 4 reviews
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
I've bought this gel a few times. It's not magical, like... it won't prevent you from having acne but I think that is a good product for daily use. Ideal for cleaning your face everyday, it's not too strong and the tiny blue things scrub your skin which is a plus for me. I have oily skin and it worked for me but, don't expect it to wash off your acne, just add it up to your daily routin.
I'd buy it again.
Stephany F.
Me encanta esta gel limpiadora, tiene un aroma muy rico y no es para nada fuerte, se siente un poco áspero pero al momento de humedecer tu rostro y aplicarlo es sumamente suave y refrescante, me resultó sumamente efectiva, me hidrata mucho la piel, en cuanto al precio consideró que es de buen precio para la calidad que tiene, lo recomendaría 100%
Leidy V.
Opa Locka, FL
Jabón con partículas suave al tacto, deja la pues suave y con sensación de limpieza profunda y refrescante, no reseca, la deja muy suave, textura microgranulada para realizar una pequeña exfoliacion, olor suave
Esther D.
I like it because it refreshes the skin, it does not leave it oily. Removes dirt from the face helping to breathe the skin, it fulfills its function leaving the skin with a matte effect.
Betsy B.
09860
Es un gel limpiador para rostro, está especificado para piel normal, lo uso en el área de las mejillas, barbillas, al rededor de la boca, ya que esas son las áres de mi cara con ese tipo de piel, me gusta mucho, no es agresivo con la cara, mi piel se siente limpia, lo uso una o dos veces por semana, no reseca mi piel y la deja suave.
Umema H.
salmiya
I have been using this brand’s face wash since 6-7 years with its face and body cream and it works wonderfully. This brand has given me flawless skin since so many years, will stick by it forever. Highly recommend it. Bought it from super market.
Akansha M.
Aalborg
I have combination skin and a mild acne, that said, this didn't really do much for my skin, this is personal preference completely  but my skin pretty much stayed the same. This is a very mild face wash and great for sensitive skin. Although, left me with soft skin, i'll give it that.
Fatima B.
Sidi bel abess
NIVEA Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel 150ml this facial wash gel is just amazing I like when i wash my face with it every morning it gives me som freshness, after washing I feel my skin like a baby skin it reduced pores and gives you a strong skin to face your day, I jighly recommend it it is affordable❤❤❤😍😍😍😍
Naomi S.
Este gel purificador me ha encantado, uno de los productor para el cuidado de la piel que verdaderamente recomiendo mucho, ya que sus pequeñas pelotas exfoliantes limpian tu piel de impurezas y grasas y deja tu piel bastante suave y no tiene un aroma muy fuerte, sino neutro y muy rico, es duradero ya que sólo hay que agarrar muy poco de este producto y esparcirlo por toda la cara. 💁✨ NIVEA Aqua Effect Purifying Cleansing Gel
Amelia W.
Kirkcaldy , ['', '', '']
I tend to use this face wash when my skin seems to be rather sensitive as it cools it down and keeps it smooth and easier to handle! I wouldn’t say it gives a really good thorough wash but that’s okay as if it might be better for someone with sensitive skin.
Nyuma s.
Lloret de Mar
Hi! I have this product and I really enjoyed but I want to know your opinion