BY NIVEA

When we respect our skin's natural moisture balance, it helps to keep it fresh and hydrated all day long. This is why NIVEA has introduced revolutionary Hydra IQ moisture technology into our Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel. It effectively purifies and invigorates for a fresh skin feeling.

Enriched with Vitamin E & Hydra IQ the Refreshing Facial Wash Gel:

• Cleanses deeply while being mild on the skin
  • Invigorates the skin thanks to its refreshing formula
  • Erespectyour skin's own natural moisturisation

The skin is deeply cleansed and refreshed, helping it to look healthy and beautiful.

HOW IT WORKS:

Formulated with Hydra IQ technology, this refreshing facial wash respects your skin's natural moisturisation. It is skin compatibility approved.

NIVEA Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel
  • "I have acne prone skin and this product really deeo cleans my facenwhile not scarring or makingnit sensitive or red... i would recommend this to anyonr looking for a good exfoliant. A little goes a long way, and for the price i think it is worth itnwhennyou take into acciunt the waymit works and the amount you use. Great stuff" in 4 reviews
Esther D.
I like it because it refreshes the skin, it does not leave it oily. Removes dirt from the face helping to breathe the skin, it fulfills its function leaving the skin with a matte effect.
Betsy B.
09860
Es un gel limpiador para rostro, está especificado para piel normal, lo uso en el área de las mejillas, barbillas, al rededor de la boca, ya que esas son las áres de mi cara con ese tipo de piel, me gusta mucho, no es agresivo con la cara, mi piel se siente limpia, lo uso una o dos veces por semana, no reseca mi piel y la deja suave.
Umema H.
salmiya
I have been using this brand’s face wash since 6-7 years with its face and body cream and it works wonderfully. This brand has given me flawless skin since so many years, will stick by it forever. Highly recommend it. Bought it from super market.
Naomi S.
Este gel purificador me ha encantado, uno de los productor para el cuidado de la piel que verdaderamente recomiendo mucho, ya que sus pequeñas pelotas exfoliantes limpian tu piel de impurezas y grasas y deja tu piel bastante suave y no tiene un aroma muy fuerte, sino neutro y muy rico, es duradero ya que sólo hay que agarrar muy poco de este producto y esparcirlo por toda la cara. 💁✨ NIVEA Aqua Effect Purifying Cleansing Gel
Amelia W.
Kirkcaldy , ['', '', '']
I tend to use this face wash when my skin seems to be rather sensitive as it cools it down and keeps it smooth and easier to handle! I wouldn’t say it gives a really good thorough wash but that’s okay as if it might be better for someone with sensitive skin.
Natasha H.
Gentle wash that should be an essential for everyone! Can be used generally with hands, but i use it with my clarisonic. Has only some exfoliating beads so using it everyday will not make your skin dry and flaky.
Mia H.
bath
I use this gel everyday while in the shower. I have oily skin tone so it gets rid of any oil on my face. Used for normal to combination skin tones so great for most skin types. Recommend well as I love Nivea products and they work so so well.
Shiny S.
NIVEA Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel 150ml this facial wash gel is just amazing I like when i wash my face with it every morning it gives me som freshness, after washing I feel my skin like a baby skin it reduced pores and gives you a strong skin to face your day, I jighly recommend it it is affordable
Asiiya A.
I use this as my everyday face wash before i go to bed. I find that it removes all my make up and does what it should do. For the price you pay its a really good product.
Lena T.
This thing is THE miracle of facial cleansers for me! I have really oily skin and this thing saved me, it cleanses my face, it doesn't leave any residue and it's sooo refreshing! First thing I reach for in the morning, last thing at night! And always coming back to that, no matter how many I've tried! NIVEA Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel