Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersNivea
Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel

NIVEA Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel

When we respect our skin's natural moisture balance, it helps to keep it fresh and hydrated all day long. This is why NIVEA has introduced revolutionary Hydra IQ moisture technology into our Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel. It effectively purifies and invigorates for a fresh skin feeling.

Enriched with Vitamin E & Hydra IQ the Refreshing Facial Wash Gel:

• Cleanses deeply while being mild on the skin
  • Invigorates the skin thanks to its refreshing formula
  • Erespectyour skin's own natural moisturisation

The skin is deeply cleansed and refreshed, helping it to look healthy and beautiful.

HOW IT WORKS:

Formulated with Hydra IQ technology, this refreshing facial wash respects your skin's natural moisturisation. It is skin compatibility approved.

Is this suitable for normal to dry skin? Does it dry out the face? NIVEA Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel
Does this get makeup off pretty well?
Start your review of NIVEA Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have acne prone skin and this product really deeo cleans my facenwhile not scarring or makingnit sensitive or red... i would recommend this to anyonr looking for a good exfoliant. A little goes a long way, and for the price i think it is worth itnwhennyou take into acciunt the waymit works and the amount you use. Great stuffin reviews
NYC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ideal for removing makeup! It leaves the skin refreshed and feeling clean, perfect for those with oily skin
miami
Está marca está en mi top 5 de cuidados de la piel este producto te deja la piel fresca, súper limpia recomendado con los ojos cerrados.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this product is gentle for the face skin, so refreshing too is ideal for the morning when you are sleepy you just wash your face and that instantly is going to wake you up / amo este producto es gentil para la piel de la cara es muy refrescante también es ideal para las mañanas de esas en las que aún estás dormida solo te lavas la cara con esto e instantáneamente the va a despertar lo recomiendo mucho
Es de mis limpiadores faciales favoritos cuando de productos de farmacia se trata. Te deja una sensación de frescura. Empecé desde niña y aún sigo, aunque no me he dado la oportunidad de conocer algún otro.
Fresh Meadows, NY
 Este producto limpia muy bien tu cara y la deja muy suave, despues de dias largos es genial usarlo y lo recomiendo mucho.
Brooklyn
I love the smell of Nivea in general and this facial wash doesn’t only smell amazing, it also makes your face feel fresh and clean. I’ve been using the product for over 6 months and my skin has been great since then.
Gibsonton
I'm not sure if it's just my face but it made my acne worse. I personally wouldnt buy it again. It does have a nice smell though. Kinda pricey but may work for other people. When i was using it it felt nice but of course made my acne worse. Will not be buying again.
Herkimer, NY
My absolute favorite face wash! Last time I used it I was in Portugal, unfortunately I cant seem to locate it here in the USA
NIVEA Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel uploaded by Esther D.
I like it because it refreshes the skin, it does not leave it oily. Removes dirt from the face helping to breathe the skin, it fulfills its function leaving the skin with a matte effect.
Scotland, Midlothian
NIVEA Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel uploaded by Paulina L.
Pleasant, efficient and well-cleansing face gel. The product surprised me with its action. We all know Nivea products and know that they have been good for many years. The product has a nice consistency of a thick, sticky, transparent gel which makes it easy to apply because it does not fly through the fingers.