BY NIVEA

NIVEA Daily Essentials Light Moisturising Day Cream has a sebum correcting formula with deep moisturising action that doesn't clog pores, effectively controlling shine for lasting, beautifully matte complexion. Helps to protect the skin from sunlight induced environmental influences and premature ageing. RESULT: Pure and shine-reduced skin that is deeply moisturised.

• Provides intensive moisture
  • Helps to protect the skin from sunlight induced environmental influences and premature ageing with SPF 15
  • Refreshes the skin
  • The formulation with Vitamin E, gives your skin the intensive moisture it needs to support its natural balance

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Glucoside, Octocrylene, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Tapioca Starch, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Panthenol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cera Microcristallina, Alcohol Denat, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, BHT, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Parfum

NIVEA Daily Essentials Light Moisturising Day Cream N/C
  • "I use the dry and sensitive version of this cream but did not come up in my search. I deal with very dry patches on my cheeks forehead and sides of my nose. I apply the moisturiser twice a day and have sworn by it for at least 3 years now as it does not make my skin red and keeps the dry patches away. If I have a very dry area and apply a thick layer to leave for a few hours it will reduce the problem dramatically" in 5 reviews
  • "I love this moisturiser. It's so light yet so powerful. The tiniest amount is enough for all your face and it hydrates so well. I recommend this especially for in the winter-it really helps combat dry skin and keep your face from looking flaky. Would totally buy again!" in 3 reviews
Nicole G.
I really like this moisturiser, you can purchase it at your local drugstore and it is really affordable. It does what it says on the tin and moisturises my skin really well. I have quite sensitive skin so this works well for me, I have found with other brands such as Neutrogena that my skin stings a little after application. Would recommend.
Elorah-Jayne D.
Rock View, Halberton
Another pleasant but fairly average cream, if you're a simple person that doesn't buy in to expensive skin care but wants skin care to some extent then Nivea is your gal. It's an oldie but a goodie, Nivea does well to churn out "does what it says on the tin" products, this will hydrate and nourish your skin, in my experience there are no long term visible results, unfortunately for me this is not a good product to use on makeup days as it takes some time, longer than usual to absorb into my skin not allowing me to apply my skin care and base makeup quickly and efficiently. If you're fanatical about scent then Nivea will deliver with its refreshingly fresh scent!
isabelle d.
This is Such a good moisturising! It is so good in my skin and is so gentle and not at all harsh! This did meet my expectations as all the Nivea products I’ve tried have been so good. The packaging is perfect for traveling. I would definitely buy this again.
L A U R E N ♡ W.
England
Such a good face moisturiser for a drugstore product! Kept my oil at bay and it hasnt broken me out. I think nivea is a good all round brand. Its not amazing but it doesnt claim to be. Does what it says on the box and im very happy!
A226 Deanna B.
REDRUTH, REDRUTH
Though the bottle is very small, the product lasts a very long time! Even better its not very pricey at all! I use this day and night and will be buying again soon, it leaves my skin feeling really smooth and hydrated which is all you need from a moisturiser!
Tina Z.
SOUTH CROYDON, SOUTH CROYDON
I use it with the Nivea Daily Essentials might cream and they are amazing for my combined skin. I tend to have dry patches on my nose and forehead and i find that they do help with calming that down.
Isabel S.
Kent
Been using this for quite some time now. I tend to put it on 15 minutes before applying make up so as to let it sit as iv'e been experiencing flaking if i use it as a base. It's definitely helped in drying my skin before putting on my make up meaning my make up isn't sliding off my face. Although for combination i'd only ever recommend this too people with oily skin.
Goda S.
London
I have recently been really enjoying the Nivea moisturiser. I love because it’s so affordable, which makes it easy to purchase. It’s also very simple and basic, nothing fancy or complicated, it just gets the job done well. It’s also quite small so I’m able to carry it around with me to school or just keep it in my bag or pocket. It’s a good moisturiser, definitely cannot complain.
Kylie N.
victoria
I only rated this a three cause I have never used a moisturizer before only toner and stuff like that well at least not daily but what I do is put it on before makeup in the morning🌅 I’ll use it at night only when I have to or when my skin is really dry💫
Shannon T.
I use this in in the night if I know I’ll wear make up the next day, it helps my make up glide on easier. Also helps take the redness out of my spots easier. When I’m using concealer sometimes it can have crease lines but using this prevents that happening. Very good for sensitive skin, and doesn’t make me break out in spots!