BY NIVEA

Dry to sensitive skin needs to be especially well hydrated, nourished and protected, because it usually lacks moisturising elements and resistance against external factors.

This is why NIVEA has introduced revolutionary Hydra IQ moisture technology so skin is not left feeling dry and irritated.

Enriched with natural Almond Oil & Hydra IQ, the Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash:

• Gently cleanses and removes daily impurities
  • Soothes and moisturises the skin with its mild formula
  • Enhances your skin's natural moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

Daily Essentials Gentle Cleansing Cream Face Wash has been formulated specially for dry & sensitive skin, to provide a soft and soothing effect to the skin’s surface.

Formulated with Hydra IQ Technology, our face wash is skin compatibility is dermatologically approved.

• I find this product stops pimples before they even form. ...1 Answers
  • I bought this cleanser along with the gentle toner.. is t...1 Answers
NIVEA Daily Essentials Gentle Cleansing Cream Face Wash
  • "Leaves my skin feeling super soft and moisturised and it's doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I love the texture! It's also inexpensive! Will be buying again for sure!" in 9 reviews
  • "Anything Nivea, my skin loves! It's inexpensive, extremely moisturizing, and leaves you glowing not greasy." in 3 reviews
Aimee M.
miami
I have a different version of this product but its the same. A long time ago I had skin problems and this cream helped me a lot. I dont used now but I recommend it
Esthefania T.
Miami, Fl

It is very good helps a lot to clean the face has a very refreshing effect I love pretty

Helen A.
Glenview, IL
NIVEA Daily Essentials Gentle Cleansing Cream Face Wash
I don't like this cleanser from nivea it's made my skin so oily it will be good for dry skin ..
Keshalyn R.
Greensboro, GA
This makes my skin feel so refreshed. I'm always looking for products that keep my face from being dry and tight and this one is the best
Elizabeth K.
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
Great for cleansing. My face didn't feel dry which usually does after washing. Smell isn't that great.
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Es muy bueno ayuda mucho a limpiar la cara tiene un efecto muy refrescante me encanta bastante
Elizabeth L.
Austin, TX
This a great product it leaves my face feeling wonderful. This is a reasonable priced item.
Sara Z.
Gatineau, QC
It looks like my skin loves anything coming from Nivea! I was never disappointed by its products! My skin isnt  dry but combination and sensitive. I will not talk about the Good price because Nivea is made for all women all of you beautiful and every beautiful has the right to find her missing  beauty touch with Nivea. Still waiting for other motivations to go for it? What about the dryness in summer? This product hydrates my skin very well and I feel so fresh!  I looove it! I do recommend it.
Olivia J.
This is amazing! Ive got dry and sensitive skin - so most cleanser often overly strip the very little oil that is on my skin of my face.. leaving my face super dry and breaking me out the next morning - which is a big no no for me!
This on the other hand with the almond oil and its other various ingridents leave my face feeling dry and hydrated which i love! I have notcied that it does nothing for the whiteheads on my nose which is so apparent! Other than this is amazing amd would reccomend this product to all those with dry and sensitive skin
Caitlyn S.
I bought this cleanser along with the gentle toner.. is this a duo that should be used everyday? Every other?
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
I find this product stops pimples before they even form. Like when I have a red spot or feel a small bump and know a pimple is on the way, I clean the area with the Nivea cleansing cream and it goes away. Does this work for you too?