BY NIVEA #50 in Makeup Remover

NIVEA® Daily essentials Double Effective Eye Make-up Remover with a two-phase extra strength formula: The oil phase effectively removes even waterproof mascara and eye-make-up. Specially formulated and tested for the sensitive eye area. The aqueous phase protects and cares for the eye lashes with it's caring formula, without leaving an oily residue.

• Effectively removes make-up and mascara
  • Cares for the sensitive eye area
  • Does not leave an unpleasant greasy residue

Aqua, Poloxamer 124, PEG-8, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Isosteareth-20, Steareth-20, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzethonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Parfum

Buy on Amazon
Andrea S.
Miami
Ladies, if you are looking for a very gentle though efficient, easy to use make up remover, you are at the right place! I am one of these impossible to satisfy girl when I have to tell my opinion about eye make up and removers. However, I am very very very glad I found this precious product on the market! When I use this product to remove my mascara it feels like almost nothing at all is touching my eyes. Mascara easily goes away and my ayes feel absolutely the same as they were before I even touched them. That is almost amazing to me. I tried so many different kinds, and different brands (some were really pricey), but I never could say that it is perfect. There always were something to complain about: it would irritate my eyes, make them red, I would feel like I am loosing my vision (like everything around would seem blurry), and much more to it. Not anymore...
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
NIVEA Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover
Lo tengo y me encanta como remueve mi maquillaje y la mascara de pestañas hasta waterproof, cuando llegó de mi trabajo o reunión utilizo mi toallita o algodón limpio mi rostro y lo deja muy suave y con sensación de limpieza
Definitivamente lo recomiendo porque es muy económico y fácil dé conseguir
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love nivea visage gentle eye make-up remover because it works great and is gentle on my skin. this eye make-up remover is not harsh at all. i am a repeat user of this product and love the nice packaging. there is definitely no room for improvement because it is perfect the way it is. i would recommend to others.
Johanna C.
I bought this one because I always have problems to remove my eye's makeup so since I love Nivea, I thought this one would be very good but It wasn't, not as good as I expected. It takes a little effort to remove the makeup from my eyes and you have to use too much product so I wouldn't buy it again
Dani S.
Maravilhoso demaquilante fácil , super índico , deixa a pela macia, sedosa e perfumada . Fora que tem vitamina B5 que é essencial para a adequada função do tecido epitelial, hidrata a pele, ajuda a reparar lesões na pele e possui efeitos anti-inflamatórios.
#Nivea
Caitlin G.
Troy , AL
Eye makeup removal was always a disaster for me! Everything I used either broke my skin out or made my eyes burn! Then I found Nivea's Visage Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover! Finally something that is GENTLE like it says on my skin and doesn't break my skin out, and something that doesn't burn my eyes! Also, hello eye makeup that's removed in like 2 swipes instead of scrubbing! I'm definitely hooked!
Sara R.
Takes away all of it. You know on those nice out that you really want go all the way and actually build a crease , smoke those eyes up and have the fake lashes and all that jazz. EVERYTING COMES OFF WITH THIS. It is super affordable and nice also smells really good. Won't give the 5 stars because of the sizing a little bit too little for me. Run out of this real fast.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
Para mis personas latinas, les dejo por aqui una recommendacion de este producto, es tan importante para la limpieza de mi rostro al momento de quitarme el maquillaje, particularmente lo uso siempre justo antes de dormir, cuando voy a remover mi maquillaje, es super suave y no tienes que aplicar tanto el producto con unas dos gotas basta! lo recomiendo ampliamente!
Divya R.
Camas, WA

One of the best eye makeup removers I have come across. I have been using this eye makeup remover for a year now and I love it. I am a big time skin care junkie and I know that the skin around our eyes are very sensitive and need to take good care of it and be as gentle as possible. This eye makeup remover is gentle yet efficient, very easy to use. This remover helps to remove most of your eye makeup, no tugging or pulling. I don’t rub or pull as I am scared to wrinkles and lines under eye area is very sensitive hence be very careful and use the right eye makeup remover.
member-a9f3781dc
Manchester, England
They no longer sell the gentle eye make up remover hear so I use their everyday double effect one and it is amazing! It is rare that I find a make up remover that doesn't make me break out or go red around the eyes, as I have super sensitive skin, but this doesn't irritate it at all! It can feel a little oily at first but doesn't affect your skin at all and is perfect for all skin types.
Manda D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Where can I find this ? Is it expensive ?
Sofia P.
How you make it??
Kendra M.
Help! What makeup remover would yall recommend? I have sensitive skin and eyes so I hate scrubbing them, which gets me into a bad habit of just not removing my makeup before bed. I'll try anything!
Amanda D.
Saint Stephen
I've been looking for a make up remover that will wash away my make up with out leaving my face dry, any suggestions? Have you tried this or something better?
Bianca G.
I just bought this and I want to know if it is good !