BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Daily essentials Double Effective Eye Make-up Remover with a two-phase extra strength formula: The oil phase effectively removes even waterproof mascara and eye-make-up. Specially formulated and tested for the sensitive eye area. The aqueous phase protects and cares for the eye lashes with it's caring formula, without leaving an oily residue.

• Effectively removes make-up and mascara
  • Cares for the sensitive eye area
  • Does not leave an unpleasant greasy residue

Aqua, Poloxamer 124, PEG-8, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Isosteareth-20, Steareth-20, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzethonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Parfum

Amanda P.
San Carlos, CA
It’s a really good product, you don’t have to rub and it doesn’t hurt your skin, it’s easy and really good. It really cleans your face. Although is not easier to use than wipes, it’s a really good choice for those who thinks that sometimes wipes waste too much.
Andrea S.
Ladies, if you are looking for a very gentle though efficient, easy to use make up remover, you are at the right place! I am one of these impossible to satisfy girl when I have to tell my opinion about eye make up and removers. However, I am very very very glad I found this precious product on the market! When I use this product to remove my mascara it feels like almost nothing at all is touching my eyes. Mascara easily goes away and my ayes feel absolutely the same as they were before I even touched them. That is almost amazing to me. I tried so many different kinds, and different brands (some were really pricey), but I never could say that it is perfect. There always were something to complain about: it would irritate my eyes, make them red, I would feel like I am loosing my vision (like everything around would seem blurry), and much more to it. Not anymore...
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
NIVEA Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover
Lo tengo y me encanta como remueve mi maquillaje y la mascara de pestañas hasta waterproof, cuando llegó de mi trabajo o reunión utilizo mi toallita o algodón limpio mi rostro y lo deja muy suave y con sensación de limpieza
Definitivamente lo recomiendo porque es muy económico y fácil dé conseguir
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love nivea visage gentle eye make-up remover because it works great and is gentle on my skin. this eye make-up remover is not harsh at all. i am a repeat user of this product and love the nice packaging. there is definitely no room for improvement because it is perfect the way it is. i would recommend to others.
Johanna C.
I bought this one because I always have problems to remove my eye's makeup so since I love Nivea, I thought this one would be very good but It wasn't, not as good as I expected. It takes a little effort to remove the makeup from my eyes and you have to use too much product so I wouldn't buy it again
Caitlin G.
Troy , AL
Eye makeup removal was always a disaster for me! Everything I used either broke my skin out or made my eyes burn! Then I found Nivea's Visage Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover! Finally something that is GENTLE like it says on my skin and doesn't break my skin out, and something that doesn't burn my eyes! Also, hello eye makeup that's removed in like 2 swipes instead of scrubbing! I'm definitely hooked!
Sara R.
Takes away all of it. You know on those nice out that you really want go all the way and actually build a crease , smoke those eyes up and have the fake lashes and all that jazz. EVERYTING COMES OFF WITH THIS. It is super affordable and nice also smells really good. Won't give the 5 stars because of the sizing a little bit too little for me. Run out of this real fast.
Divya R.
Camas, WA

One of the best eye makeup removers I have come across. I have been using this eye makeup remover for a year now and I love it. I am a big time skin care junkie and I know that the skin around our eyes are very sensitive and need to take good care of it and be as gentle as possible. This eye makeup remover is gentle yet efficient, very easy to use. This remover helps to remove most of your eye makeup, no tugging or pulling. I don’t rub or pull as I am scared to wrinkles and lines under eye area is very sensitive hence be very careful and use the right eye makeup remover.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, FL
Para mis personas latinas, les dejo por aqui una recommendacion de este producto, es tan importante para la limpieza de mi rostro al momento de quitarme el maquillaje, particularmente lo uso siempre justo antes de dormir, cuando voy a remover mi maquillaje, es super suave y no tienes que aplicar tanto el producto con unas dos gotas basta! lo recomiendo ampliamente!
Amy D.
I always use makeup remover wipes, just because it was quick and easy and didn't need any other tool. I brought this makeup remover because my eye makeup wasn't coming off (specifically mascara). This does the job, but I will say it takes some effort (but then again, what doesn't?) I put some on a cotton ball, and that got my eye shadow and eyeliner off, and when I scrubbed a little harder, it got most of my mascara off. I then put it on a q-tip and that got everything, and I mean EVERYTHING off, including some eye shadow that still remained. I think it works best with the q-tip, and even though it takes a little longer, it's worth it. Not complete sure if it'll take face makeup off, because I use my wipes for that. If anybody knows, please let me know.
Manda D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Where can I find this ? Is it expensive ?
Amanda D.
Saint Stephen
I've been looking for a make up remover that will wash away my make up with out leaving my face dry, any suggestions? Have you tried this or something better?
Bianca G.
I just bought this and I want to know if it is good !
Marwa M.
Is it good for sensitive skin??!
Fatim Z.
Riyadh
Any one use it , is it good for sensitive skin, am lookin for good makeup , any Suggestions !؟

Amazon