BY NIVEA

Nivea Vis Refrsh Clns Wipe N/C see more...

• Do these wipes remove ALL makeup residue? 1 Answers
alexis l.
robertsdale
i loved the way these made my face feel! so soft and i got them from walmart. they weren't too bad at removing makeup either. i think it's a really good value. the packaging is nice too, i've always liked their packaging on all their products. my boyfriend loves all of yalls men line. i would definitely buy them again
Victoria P.
I don't like this Wipes because they hardly remove the makeup, you have to use another product in cream or oil to help removing eye makeup, they are not soft enough, feel rough on the skin, they dry to fast one the packets opened and they are very expensive, at least in Panama, it's $8.70 per 25 Wipes package. Won't buy them again.

****
No me gustan éstas toallitas porque difícilmente remueven el maquillaje. Tienes que usar otro producto en crema o aceite para ayudar a remover el maquillaje de ojos. No son lo suficiente suaves y se sienten ásperas en la piel. Se secan muy rápido una vez el paquete está abierto y además son muy caras, al menos en Panamá, $8.70 por un paquete de 25 toallitas. No las compraré de nuevo.
Zachary H.
Philadelphia, PA
Actually really love this product! Cleans skin very nicely ! Highly recommended! Great buy , I got from target around my neighborhood and packaging was Amarion again love this product
member-6f06c
I received this in a subscription box and I must say, I'm In Love! Great product to keep in your gym bag! It provides a gentle yet powerful cleansing of your skin. If you are loooking for the perfect pick me up that your skin needs throughout the day then this product is for you!
Amelia G.
Brunson
Second step in my makeup removal process. Wipe away the makeup easily and gently. I would recommend to my fellow peers
Jenn N.
Oakhill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the way it makes my skin feel.It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.I would recommend this product.
Leslie  C.
Meredosia, IL
These work great on my sensitive skin, they never cause breakout which is a plus!
Annette T.
Jamaica, NY
This is a new pack I just brought. I used it once I'm not sure how much I like it just yet. I need to use it a few more times first.
Amber W.
These work so good❤ It helps a lot when i clean my face. I just think it's a super product.
dawn W.
Muncie, IN
This product works great as a make up remover, left no left over residue as some cleansing wipes do, very cost efficient
Aafia I.
Do these wipes remove ALL makeup residue?