BY NIVEA

Tracy H.
I was excited to get this product as i have been searching for a good moisturizer. The product does moisturize and has improved my skin. However, I hate the fact that it claims to be non greasy, but that's all I feel. a big grease ball. Would I purchase this product? Nope. Does it do it's job? yeah. This product wasnt my favorite but it may be yours.
Jasmine L.
Romulus, MI
This cream is awesome, it makes my skin so soft and smells amazing after applying a shower or bath. I moisturize from head to toe, if you don’t have NIVEA Creme I suggest you get some very soon
Allison Y.
Commack, NY
I received this product for free in my #voxbox and the timing couldn’t have been better. My skin has been needing an extra dose of moisture lately. With the dry, cold winter months here, Nivea creme helps keep my hands fully moisturized without a greasy feel. Perfect for me since I’m constantly having to wash my hands at work. I’m a nurse and I keep this product right on my desk for easy application throughout the day. Thank you Nivea and Influenster for sending this lotion to me!
Nikki F.
WHITTIER, CA
I have been using Nivea creme since I was a child coming from a German background. I use it on my face as a moisturizer. And for my super dry skin from the winter weather NIVEA Creme
Kennisha L.
Charlotte, NC
I love how it makes my skin so soft and moisturized. I love how much come in the container and how affordable it is as well. NIVEA Creme
Kerry B.
Purchased at: Target
Nivea creme is a very thick, lightly scented moisturizer. Because it is on the thicker side, it does take a few minutes to fully absorb into the skin. It is very moisturizing and has been great for my dry winter skin, especially on my hands and cuticles. Pro-tip: it's been great for keeping my healed tattoos looking good and bright.
Michelle S.
The Woodlands, TX
I always used this cult classic creme as a hand cream or overnight foot cream. As a sufferer of severe acne I would have never imagined putting this on my face as it is so rich and I feared it would clog my pores.

I have always used products aimed at acne or for oily skin over the years but have found they contain harsh chemicals which strip my skin's natural oils, leaving me with dry skin. This results in my skin overproducing oil which will lead to continuous acne. Catch 22 really. Until now!

Following my grandmother's recommendation, I figured I'd try this on my face. She has used it her whole life and her skin is flawless and she looks 20 years younger than she is!

At first I decided to use it as a cold cream, which basically is an old school way to cleanse. I applied it to an already cleansed face (Garnier Miceller Water) and let it soak in for approx 30 seconds before wiping away with a cotton pad. I was amazed at the dirt it pulled off my face! My skin felt cleaner, nourished, moisturized AND soft. I didn't use anything else on my face. I did this nightly for 2 weeks and to my shock I hadn't gotten a single break out!

I decided to use it as a regular moisturizer at night and let it soak into my skin. Yes, it takes a while for it to absorb fully and I understand how people may not like to feel greasy but my skin was so so soft the next morning! I would recommend allowing it to soak in somewhat before actually going to bed as otherwise your face will stick to your pillow. As it is so rich I wouldn't recommend this as a day cream or to be used under makeup. However I have used this some days and removed excess product with a cotton pad for a makeup free day and felt it worked perfectly fine. I use the lighter Nivea Cream (white packaging) in the mornings under my makeup as it absorbs easily and acts as a fantastic primer too.

I realise this is a super long review but I take skin care very seriously. I LOVE this creme and cannot believe the difference in my skin since I have included it in my skincare regime.

Overall I would HIGHLY recommend this product. It is an absolute bargain, does an amazing job and can be used in several ways and on everyone in the household.
Tamika W.
Hampton, VA
I loved this product. It helps remove my makeup and is non greasy. I also have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me. Will be purchasing more.
Meriem S.
Strongsville, OH
I really tried to give it a chance but I just hate how heavy it feels on my skin. It is greasy and doesn't really melt into your skin. I don't like the smell of it either.
Sondra L.
Oxon Hill, MD
Nivea Creme is seriously one of the best mass market body creams ever! I’ve used it off and on over the years. I love keeping the purse sized tin on my desk at work and home to give my hands serious moisture because soap and hand cleansers can be so harsh and drying to my hands and nails. My cuticles stay healthy because I use Nivea. So to my surprise, I was so happy to receive a complimentary full sized jar and purse sized of the Nivea cream!!!!!!!! Not only do they save my hands from feeling like sandpaper (which I absolutely hate), I use the thick, softly scented cream on my feet to keep them moisturized and soft and to keep my heels from cracking. Although it’s not a hair product, whatever is left on my hands, I just rub over my hair to keep the frizzies away when I where a ponytail or rub over my ends. Thank you Nivea for an amazing product!!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.