BY NIVEA

Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
So I've tried nice products before since the drug store is semi limited to Vaseline, jergens, okay etc.  And figures it was worth a shot. I had used there in shower moisturizer and body soap and loved them! So after receiving the Nice Creme Voxbox thanks to Influenster's I was excited to dive into this super luxe body cream! Especially because it's a winter wonderland on the east coast and the cold weather, chilly wind, snow, and constant dry heat being circulated througu out my home always keeps my skin from being it's natural self.  I figured this crene would help moisturizer and hydrate my skin....but I'm not so happy with it. First the smell....super nice fragrance but it becomes overwhelming for me after a few uses and a few hours of wear...not my go to smell. 2nd and what really turned me off was the way it didn't sink into my skin and absorb....it left a heavy feel to the places I applied it and never really soaked into my limbs....just kinda set on top....and 3rdly I am not impressed by the price...it's isn't cheap or expensive for the amount you get ...but I didn't really see any results because I couldn't get over the smell and the fact that it felt like I was wearing a Nivea Snowsuit after I applied. Not impressed. Won't purchase or recommend.
Breia G.
I really didnt like this creme. It was too thick to fully absorb into my skin. It didnt rub in and left a noticable white cream on my skin. Its felt and looked like it just sat on top it.
Kristin R.
Hollywood, FL
While this item is good for people who need extra moisture on their feet, the creme seemed too heavy for every day use on my hands and arms (left a greasy residue). The smell also wasn't appealing for me, but the packaging it came in was study as well as pretty. :)
Misti Blu D.
Rockledge, FL
I hate leaving bad reviews but this product felt and smelled like diaper rash cream. I think they could improve it if they put some natural essential oils like lavender or bergamot to help with the smell and also add more benefits. It was super thick and I felt like I could not wash it off.
Julie M.
I did not enjoy this cream at all. Not for my body or face. It feels oily to the touch but surprisingly lacked a lasting moisture effect. My hands felt dry again seconds after application. Worked well under my makeup but didn’t leave my face feeling satisfied. I would never buy this product. This product was sent to me complimentary from Influenster.
Crystal S.
Rowlett, TX
Very thick would not lather into my skin after I got out of the shower. Even if my skin is completely wet Avenno Lotion will always lather into my skin.
Marlina G.
Palm Springs, CA
I have to give this one star. While the cream is nice, the packaging is not practical for my liking. I don’t like to twist off a lid, scoop up the cream, then twist the lid back on. I would rather see this in packaging with a pump. However, due to the consistency of the cream, I understand why it is in a tub. I also give it one star because Nivea is not cruelty free. Companies should have to test in animals anymore. I did receive this complimentarily via Influenster.
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
If though is very thick and moisturizer. I will definitely not use this vector has a lot of bad ingredients for your skin. The price is average.
Jillian N.
okarche, OK
blah... it smells like a powder puff from my grandma's vanity, it doesn't rub in it sits on the surface of the skin and i am just not impressed.
Kat C.
Concord , NC
I was excited to finally receive a skin care product from influenster!! I don't have sensitive skin, I only break out once in a blue moon.

I read of all the use for Nivea. I was looking for a good moisturizer. I used it for a week and my skin looks terrible. I've never broken out like this in over 10 years.

As a body moisturizer, go for it... PLEASE don't put on your face.

Before and after photos attached...
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.