BY NIVEA

britvanityxo 🖤.
Latonia, KY
Boy oh boy. This product is amazing and I think everyone and their grandma use it! It's so moisturizing and I love the scent. I have very dry skin and the winter time seems to suck up every inch of just about all the lotions I've ever used, yet still... Dry, patchy, itchy skin! I was always kind of scared to try this, and I guess that's why they say NEVER judge a book by it's cover because this ended up being a miracle for my skin. I also use this on my face which slot of beauty gurus do on YouTube. I don't know if I would use it underneath makeup, but alot of YouTubers do. I have a hard time keeping my makeup on as is since I have congestive heart failure and have problems sweating. This product may seem greasy to some, but I wouldn't say it's so bad that you couldn't handle it. Since it does clear up the dry skin, I think you could expect having it be a little greasy just to keep the moisture locked in to skin. Highly highly recommend folks! NIVEA Creme
Raminta V.
Lees Summit, MO
This creme right here is the O.G. of skin cremes! There's a reason this product has been around for so long and is still here to this day! Not only does this skin creme have countless ways of use (!!!), but it is my personal go-to for (especially) this time of year! It literally heals my winter skin and brings it back to life! There are so many pro-tips on using this creme, and yes it's literally good for everything!! I like to take a tiny dab (TINY!!) and work into my split ends to keep my hair from being super staticky in the cold and dry weather! Bottom line, though, is that it heals my skin and makes it so happy!! As for a "PRO-TIP": FILL BABY POOL FULL OF NIVEA CREME AND JUMP IN!! Kick back, relax, and feel your skin heal before your eyes!!
Kerri H.
Windermere, FL
I used this product every morning for a week to help combat seasonal dryness. I live in Florida so the temp isn't as rough on my skin as it was in NY but between cooler temps, dryer air, and more time in the sun my face definitely needed some love. I noticed a difference after the 2nd day. A little goes a LONG way. At first I thought it made my skin feel oily but when I used less product on the 3rd I was pleasantly surprised by the results. It is a scented product and the classic smell reminded me of my mom and aunts in the 1990s but in a good way. I will continue to use the product.
Pro tip: Use less than you think you need. Apply at least 20 minutes before applying makeup or putting your head on a pillow. NIVEA Creme
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
I am reviewing the German version of Nivea cream, not MX or US! This stuff is a La Mer dupe and I am loving every bit of it. This leaves your face a bit tacky for the first few minutes but then leaves your face moisturized. This is a thicker creamy substance than La Mer but it's very similar on how it leaves my face and neck. I feel like this has been helping me with staying hydrating and minimizing pores. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to pay $400 dollars to buy La Mer or try it out. This product is great and I'm so lucky to have heard about it. This is great before putting on makeup because it helps keep the primer and foundation more in place.
Kelsea Y.
Honolulu
Purchased at: Target
Magic. I use this as a facial moisturizer, and it out performs sooo many other products I’ve used in the past. I paid $1 for one ounce of this, so I guess you could call it affordable 🤣. It smells so nice and it absorbs so well. I tend to break out if excess moisturizer is left chilling as an oily layer on my skin but I also can’t stand feeling dry, so this is a blessing. I find this formula very gentle as I’m using a lot of serums in conjunction, and I just wanted something to hydrate. I’ve heard this is a dupe for La Mer Crème de la Mer. I’ve never used la mer, but I wouldn’t be surprised.
Karis S.
Salisbury , MD
Well first off when I opened it I noticed it has a very nice fresh scent. It’s a very thick cream and I was a little nervous to try it because I thought it would leave my skin feeling very greasy like other thick creams I’ve tried in the past. At first it does seem a little greasy but once you rub it in and let it dry it’s not greasy feeling at all. It feels really good on the skin. Honestly it doesn’t feel like there is any lotion on at all. My feet are always so dry in the winter and I noticed a difference in appearance immediately after applying the cream. I would say this cream is a must have for dry winter skin!
Monica H.
Sacramento, CA
I would have to say that this product is pretty good given that it is a petroleum based product. With that said I’m not a big fan of petroleum, it tends to leave me pretty greasy.. This stuff also contains lanolin so I am not able to use it on my sensitive face without getting red and reactive. I find it works best as a moisturizer on my hands and on my lips, but honestly there are better products out there for that.
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
This is an amazing product. This gives dry skin the moisture it needs. I use this product on the areas where a regular moisturizer would eventually fade away. This provides moisture needed for hours on end.

I use this on my feet. Just a warning that if you use this product and decide to wear high heels you will feel your feet slipping within the shoes. I would use just a little bit and let your feet absorb it before putting heels on. This is the same for wearing sandals that have a slippery sole.

This product is something I always keep on hand even more so in the winter when my skin is the driest. I buy the 1 oz tin and carry that in my purse.
One recommendation is to keep this in a zip lock bag as the oils from this lotion can leak out.

I highly recommend this product.
Taylor M.
Atlanta
I gave this a shot after hearing it was a #dupe for La Mer. It’s too heavy for every day use, but it’s a great, intensive overnight cream, or a lifesaver in the dead of winter when my skin is completely dried out! I have it stashed at my house, my desk, even my parents’ house, just in case. Plus I love the timeless, blue glass jar, it makes it feel like one of my grandmother’s beauty secrets from the forties!
Dana L.
Norton , VA
I recieved my NIVEA Creme from @influenster as a complimentary gift for my honest review. My husband immediately took it from me and began using it. He is a coal miner and his hands are constantly drying out and cracking.... he loves putting this on his hands after showering.... I have noticed a huge difference in his hands. They appear hydrated and smooth, yet still strong ;) Haha. I am loving the travel size they sent! It's great for rubbing onto my hands and feet after a shower! I have also read others use as a makeup remover, gonna give that a try next!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.