BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Viviana P.
Dorchester, MA
I always carry around the little round tin of Nivea cream in my purse. It is the best by far at moisturizing and keeping your skin soft and smooth and not cracked. This lasts a long time. I always use it on my hands to keep them cracking.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
This stuff is awesome!! I'm not crazy about the scent, but this has some serious moisturizing properties!! It's not sticky or greasy, the perfect consistency and really works well on face and hands. Does not break me out. It's relatively inexpensive and will recommend to everyone.
Brenda G.
Milwaukee, WI
I have dry skin and girls with dry skin will understand when I say NO LOTION helps. Well NIVEA worked wonders for my skin. I bought mine at wal-mart and it's not so expensive to be honest. So ladies if you have dried skin this IS for you.
D C.
Slidell, LA
Ok! You see this stuff?! I carry it everywhere. My skin is SO dry and I hate those little bottle and tubes in my purse. I carry one of the small Nivea tins and refill it with the crème whenever I need it. This stuff is rich and creamy, but never greasy or sticky. I love to use it after washing my hands. Keeps my hands, elbows, ankles, really any part of my body in touchable shape! Buy this!
Elizabeth G.
Horizon City, TX
I keep this handy dandy tin at my desk and apply it to my hands all the time. I use a tad bit if I notice that my face is dry and it helps a lot! It's so small that you can take it anywhere and it also helps that it doesn't break the bank so you can buy a ton of these. Great product I think this cream is also one of the reasons why my grandmother doesn't have wrinkles on her face! She's been using it since she was a teen.
M D.
Scituate, MA
I received this as a sample initially and ended up loving it. A slightly tacky feel when applying but leaves my face feeling moisturized for the rest of the day. I have had no issues with any reactions. One of my alternatives for aftershave, it has helped with minor irritation. It last most of the day and has no created an extra dirt buildup on my face. I have and will buy it again. Recommend if you haven't tried.
Ana F.
Boynton Beach, FL
This creme is great for dry skin, I usually use it for the body as I find it super thick and greasy but I find is the only lotion it helps with severe dryness. Smells good and it really moisturizes my skin especially after sun tanning, because even if I put on high SPF sometimes is not enough. All time favorite, always used in my family. I rate this a B just because I do not enjoy the formula.
Cherami B.
I absolutely love this lotion. It's the right scent and it's pretty thick. It's not to pricey and it absorbs into your skin after a good rubbing it. It could be re applied once or twice but doesn't almost all lotions? I will continue to buy this Nivea cream as long as they make it. Love this stuff. Not to mention it's great for fresh tattoos.
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Keep one in my purse, car, book bag, bedside stand. I bought the small pot on a whim and have really enjoyed it. The consistency can be a bit oily, so I wouldn't recommend using it on your face except in "emergency" situations. However, this product is wonderful for body and hands. I really like using it on my cuticles especially! The smell is very distinctive, but I enjoy it. This is a very thick creme lotion; I think it has a lot of bang for the low price!
Gabriela V.
Allentown, PA
I know it's winter when I carry my Nivea creme in my bag! Being that I don't generally have dry skin or like the slippery feel of lotion, I only use hand creme in the winter months when my hands are so dry and cracked. That's where Nivea comes in. It's cute and portable and does it's job! This is my go-to hand lotion for the winter.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.