BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
M D.
Scituate, MA
I received this as a sample initially and ended up loving it. A slightly tacky feel when applying but leaves my face feeling moisturized for the rest of the day. I have had no issues with any reactions. One of my alternatives for aftershave, it has helped with minor irritation. It last most of the day and has no created an extra dirt buildup on my face. I have and will buy it again. Recommend if you haven't tried.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
This Nivea cream keeps my face so moisturized, It's ideal for dry skin and/or Dry climates or it can be too oily for some. It's pretty gentle and come in a sturdy tub, smells good and I take it with me when travelling, not a bad price point either!
D C.
Slidell, LA
Ok! You see this stuff?! I carry it everywhere. My skin is SO dry and I hate those little bottle and tubes in my purse. I carry one of the small Nivea tins and refill it with the crème whenever I need it. This stuff is rich and creamy, but never greasy or sticky. I love to use it after washing my hands. Keeps my hands, elbows, ankles, really any part of my body in touchable shape! Buy this!
Ana F.
Boynton Beach, FL
This creme is great for dry skin, I usually use it for the body as I find it super thick and greasy but I find is the only lotion it helps with severe dryness. Smells good and it really moisturizes my skin especially after sun tanning, because even if I put on high SPF sometimes is not enough. All time favorite, always used in my family. I rate this a B just because I do not enjoy the formula.
Chelsey A.
Wytheville, VA
I carry this with me everywhere in my purse because I hate for my hands to feel dry, even the least bit. This product definitely does the job, making them feel soft again! I love the little container and the creamy texture of the hand creme.
Elizabeth G.
Horizon City, TX
I keep this handy dandy tin at my desk and apply it to my hands all the time. I use a tad bit if I notice that my face is dry and it helps a lot! It's so small that you can take it anywhere and it also helps that it doesn't break the bank so you can buy a ton of these. Great product I think this cream is also one of the reasons why my grandmother doesn't have wrinkles on her face! She's been using it since she was a teen.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
This stuff is awesome!! I'm not crazy about the scent, but this has some serious moisturizing properties!! It's not sticky or greasy, the perfect consistency and really works well on face and hands. Does not break me out. It's relatively inexpensive and will recommend to everyone.
Viviana P.
Dorchester, MA
I always carry around the little round tin of Nivea cream in my purse. It is the best by far at moisturizing and keeping your skin soft and smooth and not cracked. This lasts a long time. I always use it on my hands to keep them cracking.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
I don't really like this creme because of the smell, but I have the to go tin. It's really convenient because there are days where I either forget to put lotion on before I step out the door or the really cold weather dries my hands. So I apply it but other than that I don't really dislike it. I think they should make scented cremes.
Brenda G.
Milwaukee, WI
I have dry skin and girls with dry skin will understand when I say NO LOTION helps. Well NIVEA worked wonders for my skin. I bought mine at wal-mart and it's not so expensive to be honest. So ladies if you have dried skin this IS for you.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.