BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Angelica M.
Jonesboro, AR
I like small amounts of this lotion only because it makes my hands feel extra oily but makes my elbows pretty smooth. I do not like the packaging because the tin makes it melt faster in the car and its harder to close when you have oily hands.
Sara h.
Visalia, CA
I love this lotion. My mom got me into it. She's been using it for years and says it's the reason she looks so young. It moisturizes your skin perfectly and gets rid of all the dry skin. I like to use it every day after a shower. But I have to admit I also like to use a towel to wipe off excess so I don't look to oily. But it works great!
AnnieJo T.
Riesel, TX
This is thick, creamy, and moisturizing for the entire face (avoid eyes), the hands, and body. I got this for my boyfriend but I had to try it too. We both love it. I don't know why it's just for men. There isn't much fragrance in my opinion but it feels wonderful on. I would buy this for myself and use it in the winter when I need a heavy moisturizer!
Elizabeth S.
Tampa, FL
I have one of these in my schoolbag and love it to apply to my hands and arms during class when my skin gets dry. The smell doesn't bother anyone, and it makes my skin very soft. The small size is very cheap and it has lasted me a long time.
Sarah H.
Lititz, PA
I don't really like using Cremes to begin with, but I thought I'd give it a try since I I read good reviews on it and I was dealing with really dry skin. I didn't like it because it was way too thick. It honestly didn't help my dry skin either. With that being said..everyone's skin type is different and this product just didn't work for me.
Jessica G.
Purdy, MO
This creme has been a staple in my home for many years. Not only does it have a subtle scent, it actually does its duty as a moisturizing creme. I would recommend this highly to anyone that has excessively dry skin. I would, however, like to say that this creme tends to have a "greasy" afterfeel that some people might find uncomfortable.
magaly g.
I enjoy applying this on my skin all over my body in which I have dry area. I recommend this for people with dry skin to normal skin. I find it is gentle and thick and can be found at any drugstore. I bought mine at walmart and works great, not to mention it has a pleasant clean scent.
Katherine S.
Dracut, MA
I had been looking for a lotion that was nice and creamy and didn't have a sent. Let me tell you that was hard. But I have finally found it and its the most inexpensive product ever .97 cent but i have seen if for as low as .79. My cheeks get really dry and this has restore the moisture I will be repurchasing this product for the near future.
Erika G.
Fergus Falls, MN
I keep a mini version of this in my purse, it doesn't take up much space and it is very effective for dry skin! Some perfumed lotions give me headaches and aren't very effective moisturizers. I will continue to use nivea products, this is something my family has been using sense I was a little girl. I don't for see that changing anytime soon.
Tina L.
I love Nivea Creme ! This is the best moisturizing cream I've tried so far. I first started using it when I received it as a gift. I was using the huge container and now I own the mini ones that I can easily carry with me wherever I go since I travel a lot. This is really good for people with dry skin who needs the best moisture possible.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.