BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Amy S.
I buy the original Nivea formula at a local international store, and I love it. You can use it as a very emollient hand cream, cuticle cream, body lotion, face cream, makeup removing cold cream, hair treatment...the uses are endless. Many women in Germany use this as their only face cream and they swear by it.
If I'm having a lot of inflammation on my face, I will rub a tiny bit of this with some argan oil and massage into my face. In the morning my skin is calm and the redness is reduced. This also makes an inexpensive but wonderful eye cream.
Nick m.
Nivea for Men Creme exceeded my expectations. From the moment you unscrew the can you are treated to a pleasant masculine fragrance and you notice immediately that the creme is foil sealed to keep it from drying out. I decided not to completely peel off the seal so that it can continue to prevent the creme from drying out. The creme is very, well, creamy and, just as advertised feels great on your skin
Melissa S.
Marietta , Ga
Esta mantequilla hidratante de consistencia muy espesa es el perfecto acompañante en tu bolso en tiempos de invierno, me encanta puedo decir que mi piel es muy seca especialmente en las manos y e comprado muchas cremas costosas que al final no me dan buenos resultados, en cambio este producto es muy barato y me ayuda a dejar mi piel hidratada
Joy T.
I love this cream! I have been using it since I can remember. All of my family uses it. I use it in the morning and before bed. It's the only cream use. I also use it whenever my face is sunburt because it cools it down and reduces the redness. I also like to use it around my eyes whenever they're dry. It's great for people with dry skin.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Flat out, Nivea is my favorite go-to brand for moisture without irritation and constant reapplication. This little pot is great for after a workout or bike ride, especially in brisk weather. It protects skin and doesn't need to be reapplied. I also took my mom's advice to apply to my sunburn and it worked wonders! Doesn't clog pores and cools skin.
Christine S.
This creme keeps my legs moisturized. One downfall would be the size of the can, great for a purse or traveling but I could easily use one can on my entire body. The product is worth it!! I took one star off wishing the can was a little larger.
Amberly E.
Garfield , WA
When it comes to lotions and creams, I use a lot of them. I work in retail so I am handling a lot of cardboard, money, and paper all which dry your hands out. I have used the nivea crème and I did like it a lot. I gave it a B rating because for me after using if for a few weeks it seemed like my skin was oily after using it. It didn't start out that way just after prolong use. I love how it is small enough to fit in my pocket or purse easily. Overall a good product.
crystal t.
Hephzibah, GA
Loved how the Moisturizing creme felt so smooth and hydrated my skin so fast. truly the best i have used so far. Thanks Nivea for your Awesome products. And thanks to walmart for the great prices. would not change a thing about it . Its the best .
Karolina S.
Jackson, NJ
Nivea lotion is a classic. My mother grew up in Poland on a farm without anything fancy like we have today but one thing that she did always use was Nivea lotion on her face and body. Today she is 47 years old and looks in her 30's! Everyone compliments her on how nice her skin is and how she has little to no wrinkles. Overall awesome for any age.
Rosemarie B.
GEORGETOWN, TX
I love how creamy and thick it is. Glides on like butter and moisturizes deep. Its very affordable at 1$ for a tin.I use it in the winter when my skin dries up a lot and it works like a charm. I don't like the smell of it. Its really strong and isn't very pleasant. But it works great and i over look the smell due to how effective it is on my dry skin.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.