BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Nick m.
Nivea for Men Creme exceeded my expectations. From the moment you unscrew the can you are treated to a pleasant masculine fragrance and you notice immediately that the creme is foil sealed to keep it from drying out. I decided not to completely peel off the seal so that it can continue to prevent the creme from drying out. The creme is very, well, creamy and, just as advertised feels great on your skin
Danielle N.
Miami, Fl
I first started using this facial lotion after my mother-in law brought this back for me from Germany. It is perfect for my dry skin and helps hydrate and refresh my skin. Now it is quite thick so use only a little of it (a small amount goes a long way). Highly recommend this facial lotion.
Kirsten  F.
Saint Charles, MO
A little goes a long way with this stuff, so even this itty bitty canister lasts forever. I have used this on my dry skin for years. It's formula is so effective in quenching your skins thirst.. yet it's gentle enough to use on my face without causing break outs. This is seriously a lifesaver during the winter for hands, elbows, noses, you name it.
Geneva M.
Amarillo, TX
I love Nivea cream. If you have bad, dry skin (like me) then use this. This will clear it up. I have very dry skin. I have dark, dry patches on my elbows and hands and I've used this and it clears the patches up. It will leave your skin soft, moisturize. It's a thick cream. It can be pricey depends on what store. But it's worth the money.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff reminds me of my grandfather because of the smell. It can help with dry skin, but I personally found that it just sits on top of my skin rather than sinking in. I found it great for other uses though- it removed lipstick from my jeans!
Rain K.
Las Cruces, NM
These are so cheap, yet it does its job wonderfully. I have extremely dry skin, and I live in Midwest where Winter is super long and gets terribly cold. Whenever my skin becomes extra dry in the winter and I do not have a body butter with me, I just go to nearby drug store and grab this. I never failed me a single time, and it works o so well.
Victoria O.
Cleveland, Ohio
I like this product. It helped my skin, but it was a very thick consistency. I did enjoy the 98 cent smaller version. The smell was amazing and it never disappoint me. To me it was harder to rub around my face. I do recommend it and I am not  just saying that.
Lucila G.
My all time favorite product that I can not live without! A must have year round but especially during the back to school season to avoid dry hands. Cream moisture that we need because of the AZ dry heat. #classiccult #cultclassic #backtoschool
Jesse B.
Love this product! The scent is very good and light enough so that it doesn't bother me (I am very scent-sensitive). I received a sample of this item and plan to buy a full sized one soon. It is great for everything, including hands and even lips.
Melissa S.
Marietta , Ga
Esta mantequilla hidratante de consistencia muy espesa es el perfecto acompañante en tu bolso en tiempos de invierno, me encanta puedo decir que mi piel es muy seca especialmente en las manos y e comprado muchas cremas costosas que al final no me dan buenos resultados, en cambio este producto es muy barato y me ayuda a dejar mi piel hidratada
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.