BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Julia N.
Manvel, TX
Terrible reaction on my lips, clogged all my pores sadly. It didn’t even moisturize that well. The perfume was OK but smelt a lot like old lady. I should’ve known not to use it but so many people were raving about it...
Debbie M.
Tulare, CA
My husband simply loves this stuff!! He uses it to moisturize his bald head after a shower. Also loves to use it after shaving. Nivea men's creme makes his face and head feel so smooth. And the best part is that it's not loaded with heavy perfumes and harsh chemicals like a lot of lotions are.
Melanie M.
House Springs, MO
I love the product, but only use it at night. The reason for that is it has a bit of a greasy after effect. So I use the SOFT version during the day, and this one before bed. I use on my face and hands daily. It helps with the dryness from the cold.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
I have a stash of this stuff it is solely amazing this has been my recent favorite for my skin care even my face yes I recently discovered you can apply this to your face daily as a facemask under eye treatment to hydrate, any part of your body and even use it as a hair mask for your hair yes ladies for your hair give it a try
christina s.
Phoenix , AZ
I have tried other nivea creams and lotion. I love the brand itself but I was not a fan of this individual product! I felt really greasy when applied and left my face feeling and looking super oily. It caused me to breakout around my nose and cheeks.
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
I love this stuff. I specially love the travel size to, It's also great that you can find it for less than a dollar. What makes this product so great is that is wonderful and sensitive skin. It works great on the whole body. I'm also mouthing off for young children to use as well. Nivea gives you a long-lasting moisture with a wonderful mile fragrance.
Echelle L.
Hugo, OK
I love this! I got a small tin of this as a test drive to see if the product works, and I was pleasantly surprised. I have dry skin, especially in the winter, and hot showers just seem to make it worse. I used some of this on problem spots(Elbows, knees, and legs) and it worked perfectly...no need to reapply! I upgraded to a larger container, and I still carry the small tin in my purse, especially for my hands.
Milissa F.
Sebastian, FL
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. A little goes a long way so you really get that bang for your buck. It goes on super smooth and leaves your skin freeling amazing. Has a light scent and lasts all day. I would definitely recommend this product.
Princesa C.
Rialto, CA
This is one of my familys 2nd to go to lotions. It is creammy and fresh, it doesnt leave skin oily. Its a refreshing feeling on the skin when you apply after a nice cold shower.🚿 On a side note used it once on my babys bottom when I ran out of powder to put on when he had a rash it worked fabulous. I would so buy it and refer it to family and friends.
Kim G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love having a tin of this on hand in my purse. I live in s desert and have extremely dry skin. This is my go-to lotion during the day. It soothes my skin when it cracks and it helps them heal. If you suffer from dry hands this will be a lifesaver!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.