BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Amanda S.
Minneapolis, MN
The Nivea Men Creme is light and not greasy compared to many other cremes. The creme absorbs quickly which is nice because it doesn't leave the shiny impact that many other cremes also do. The product is also really cheap :) It left my boyfriends face looking moisturized and didn't make it greasy.
Paige I.
Love love love this stuff! I use it anywhere that needs moisturized, including my face! It does leave a kind of greasy feel though so I only use it at night. It leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft and hydrated. It is very thick and has a light scent.
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely adore this cream! I grew up on Nivea cream - a product line that has been available in Germany way before it came to the US, and my entire family still uses it after all of these years. I could not recommend it more, even for sensitive skin!
Ashley S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have normal-dry skin and this has been a life saver for me! I use it day and night and I've noticed a difference in my skin, it looks a lot more healthy and always feels soft and supple. The only con is it does take awhile to work in before the white cast goes away, other then that it's perfect!
Abigail F.
Winnetka, CA
I've been purchasing this lotion for more than 10 years already. It leaves your skin mosturized for a long period of time. I use this as body lotion, as primer and as makeup remover. I love its formula plus it is affordable and can get it at any drugstore.
Sarah B.
I've been using this product for ages. I love the smell and the non greasy formula. The only gripe I have about the product is the tin it comes in. The tin often gets separated from the lid and gets the cream everywhere. All in all it's a pretty great product.
Brittany E.
I use this creme to hydrate my hands and feet during the cold winter months and it works WONDERS. It really easy to rub into the skin and it leaves a slick feeling to the skin. My only complaint is that if you use too much,it can leave you feeling GREASY.
DONNA V.
I have been using this Soft for many years now. I LOVE it. It IS soft and it sinks into my skin and smells good. I have bought 4 packs of this stuff! The local store stopped selling it and I complained because I HAVE to have it!! They started selling it again, so even though I buy it online, I am so glad I can get it somewhere quick when I run out! I just cannot say enough good about it.
Kayla C.
Cowgill, MO
I love love love this moisture cream! I get very dry skin on my face and this is the only thing that will bring back moisture and revive my skin. I love that a little goes a long way so it can last a lot longer than other creams. I recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
Nivea has been around for as long as I can remember. Wow I love the smell and yes it may take some time when you initially get it to rub in you skin but chapped heals and elbows sometime need a little more attention and Nivea has always been my standby. I love to get it in smaller purse size containers it really helps your skin from being ashy and dry.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.