BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Latoya S.
Oak Harbor, WA
This is a very thick white creme that i use mainly on my ankle/foot to keep it moisturized during the long dry season. It is priced reasonably and sold at most drugstores. I use the product daily to keep my skin hydrated. I would recommend it to family and friends.
Kate M.
I saw the Nivea Creme on sale at Target during the winter and decided to give it a try. It's a heavy duty moisturizer that really works well on tough, dry skin. It also works great even if you just need a bit of moisturizer during the colder months. I recommend using a little at a time because it can tend to have a greasy feeling if too much is applied at once.
Amber W.
Roanoke, VA
Fantastic moisturizer for extremely dry skin, especially if it's bad enough it's actually painful. The only downside when using it on hands is that is can be slightly greasy, and takes a few minutes to really "soak in"; I don't use it on my hands if I know I need to do something with them immediately.
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
This stuff is amazing. It comes in other scents, like raspberry and caramel, and they are all just as great as the original. I put this on every night as part of my nighttime ritual, and by morning my lips are softer than ever. It's crazy when a product actually works this well! I've spent tons of money on "high end" lip treatments, and this takes the cake!
Kim M.
Saint Rose, LA
I came across this in my family dollar store and this little thing is gold for me. I'm constantly washing my hands in hard water and using hand sanitizer, this creme pus moisture back into my skin immediately. I keep one in my purse and at my work desk
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
This is my favorite brand of lotion have been using it for years, I keep the travel size in my purse.. it hydrates your skin really well without making it too greasy but you have to wait a little while after you apply it because it's really 63 C lotion but the results are amazing
Hannah P.
Durham, NC
This leaves my hands so smooth. I like to apply it before bed so I wake up with moisturizer skin that is so soft. If you have rough hands this would be perfect for you. It's decently priced and is a good product to spend money on. I highly recommend it.
Shuraifa F.
Brooklyn, NY
Handy to have neatly tucked in the handbag especially during the winter when the skin gets dry and irritated. This cream isn't greasy and a single application on dry areas will last a whole day. Sometimes it's used to moisturize the lips when a chap stick is nowhere to be found and it works great.
Lexie S.
Watsonville, CA
I love this little case of Nivea ! I hate having dry skin . Especially dry hands. This product definitely takes you from ashy to moisturized very quickly. The small little tin is perfect size for a purse or a car . Just wish it wasn't to oily after ...
Amy C.
La Verne, CA
It's great to just store in a bag in case your face starts feeling dry. as mine always does but I would not use this as a daily facial moisturizer because it's very thick and feels greasy without really penetrating the skin. it just sits on top really.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.