BY NIVEA

Anna O.
Ridgewood, NY
If I told you that I have a dry skin, then it'd probably be an understatement. Dry air during the colder months leaves my skin dry, tight, cracked, and flaky. Most lotions and creams fix the problem temporarily, but not Nivea. I use this on my cuticles, which become super dry, as well on my hands and face. The only suggestion I'd make is if you're applying this to your face, then apply it overnight or else it'll leave your face shiny!
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Winter is so rough on my hands. The cuticles especially. Found this wondering through Walgreens once and my life has been changed. I rub it on my nail beds and hands a few times a day. It's a little greasy but really quenches dry cracked skin. I keep one in my purse and one on my night stand!
Amy L.
brighton , MA
I've been using Nivea creme for almost my entire life, and I'll never switch! It's got a very thick consistency, very much like cold creme for your face. However, it rubs in well and doesn't leave a very greasy feel. It leaves your skin feeling much more moisturized, and also protected. I use it religiously on my hands, especially my cuticles, in the winter, since I tend to get drying and brittleness.

There is a nice clean, light scent left behind, almost medicinal, but in a good way! Also! Because it's so thick, one tiny tin goes a long way, which makes it a fantastic value.
Megan R.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Great for seriously dry skin but it's very very very VERY heavy and thick. Takes a lot of effort to rub in - I keep this in my purse for emergencies but I'm not a huge fan because of how heavy it is. I dislike the lotion feel even after 5 minutes of rubbing it in.
Allegra R.
This is my mother's favorite lotion, so of course I tried it on for size! It's a very thick cream that gives a great deep moisturizing effect. It's clean-smelling and safe for any skin. The only downside is it's really greasy! You really can only use it at night because it leaves your face an oil slick and will grease up any loose hair that touches it too (poor bangs)!
Madison F.
Vinton, LA
I started using this in my first pregnancy for stretch marks because it has so many hydrating and moisturizing components in it, and let me tell you, it pulled through! I have used it ever sense, every time I get out the shower. It leaves me with the most soft and smooth skin I have ever had! My only negative about this product is how thick it is and how long it takes to rub in, but it is well worth the affordable purchase!!!
Kelsey H.
Lincoln, NE
Please don't use this on your face, it is too greasy for that. But it is perfect for dry hands, elbows, knees, feet....etc. It is relatively thick so once you rub it in, it lasts and the moisture is long-lasting. They sell it in a little container, like this one, which would be perfect for your purse, and bigger ones that you could keep in the bathroom or bedroom. It is a great product.
Katerine G.
Peekskill, NY
It's a thick consistency but I really like it because it makes my skin soft and smooth but I would recommend it to people with dry skin more then people with oily skin
Maryah L.
This product has a very thick consistency, but is honestly one of the best I have used. Very moisturizing and has a neutral smell.The smell is not over powering at all.
Evangelina P.
I use this Carmens everyday as my daily face moisturizer to prep n prime my skin! Doesn't get me oily and moisturizes me it's not expensive and last you a while which I love 2. Totally recommend this product and it's small enough to fit in your makeup / baby bag
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.