BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Kelsey H.
Lincoln, NE
Please don't use this on your face, it is too greasy for that. But it is perfect for dry hands, elbows, knees, feet....etc. It is relatively thick so once you rub it in, it lasts and the moisture is long-lasting. They sell it in a little container, like this one, which would be perfect for your purse, and bigger ones that you could keep in the bathroom or bedroom. It is a great product.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Winter is so rough on my hands. The cuticles especially. Found this wondering through Walgreens once and my life has been changed. I rub it on my nail beds and hands a few times a day. It's a little greasy but really quenches dry cracked skin. I keep one in my purse and one on my night stand!
Evangelina P.
I use this Carmens everyday as my daily face moisturizer to prep n prime my skin! Doesn't get me oily and moisturizes me it's not expensive and last you a while which I love 2. Totally recommend this product and it's small enough to fit in your makeup / baby bag
Julie W.
Fredericton, NB
This crème was great to use on my elbows and knees - those are areas I find can always use a bit of extra moisture and I found the crème only needed a small amount to cover those areas. Very concentrated. Worth the money. Great scent as well - very clean smelling
Anna O.
Ridgewood, NY
If I told you that I have a dry skin, then it'd probably be an understatement. Dry air during the colder months leaves my skin dry, tight, cracked, and flaky. Most lotions and creams fix the problem temporarily, but not Nivea. I use this on my cuticles, which become super dry, as well on my hands and face. The only suggestion I'd make is if you're applying this to your face, then apply it overnight or else it'll leave your face shiny!
Katerine G.
Peekskill, NY
It's a thick consistency but I really like it because it makes my skin soft and smooth but I would recommend it to people with dry skin more then people with oily skin
My old man loves this stuff. He likes to put it on his face for a mosturizer. Hes very picky about his face. I cant put a lot of products on mine, because i break out extremely easily. I give this product 5 stars because my boyfriend is a fan and loves it for his face.
Shaily H.
CHICAGO, IL
I use this for the most unconventional reason. After I get my upper lip threaded, I put this on there to soothe my skin. It has the ability to leave my skin moist while also absorbing it at the same time. My mom raised me on this product for all sorts of skin situations. The brand has stuck with me ever since.
Ashley R.
Scottsbluff, NE
I've been using Nivea for as long as I can remember. Not just as a lotion for basic dry skin but it's best and most valuable use has been after I had a really runny nose. My nose get's all dried out and raw from blowing it all the time. All I have to do is add a little Nivea to it and it's instant relief! It soothes my sore nose plus gets it back to normal in no time!
Candice C.
Bronx , NY
I love using this moisturizer because my skin is so dry and this is a very thick creme. I slather this on after ive showered and washed my face, which usually at night and when i wake up in the morning my face is so smooth. I love it! I cant recommend it enought!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.