BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Ashley R.
Scottsbluff, NE
I've been using Nivea for as long as I can remember. Not just as a lotion for basic dry skin but it's best and most valuable use has been after I had a really runny nose. My nose get's all dried out and raw from blowing it all the time. All I have to do is add a little Nivea to it and it's instant relief! It soothes my sore nose plus gets it back to normal in no time!
Julie W.
Fredericton, NB
This crème was great to use on my elbows and knees - those are areas I find can always use a bit of extra moisture and I found the crème only needed a small amount to cover those areas. Very concentrated. Worth the money. Great scent as well - very clean smelling
Maryah L.
This product has a very thick consistency, but is honestly one of the best I have used. Very moisturizing and has a neutral smell.The smell is not over powering at all.
Megan R.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Great for seriously dry skin but it's very very very VERY heavy and thick. Takes a lot of effort to rub in - I keep this in my purse for emergencies but I'm not a huge fan because of how heavy it is. I dislike the lotion feel even after 5 minutes of rubbing it in.
My old man loves this stuff. He likes to put it on his face for a mosturizer. Hes very picky about his face. I cant put a lot of products on mine, because i break out extremely easily. I give this product 5 stars because my boyfriend is a fan and loves it for his face.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Winter is so rough on my hands. The cuticles especially. Found this wondering through Walgreens once and my life has been changed. I rub it on my nail beds and hands a few times a day. It's a little greasy but really quenches dry cracked skin. I keep one in my purse and one on my night stand!
Emily A.
Irving, TX
I started using this a few weeks ago and my face has never been smoothd. It's not like other mosterisomg creams. This doesn't leave a duey feeling. Doesn't feel wet or anything. GREAT for summer after the pool to regain some skin moisture. My new go to face cream
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
This cream is very good, it's thick and can be used right after a shower to exfoliate really rough skin. Makes it very smooth to the touch and even better it smells so good! The fragrance isn't too strong at all, very light and would make you want to cuddle a man all night just to get the smell all over you!
Candice C.
Bronx , NY
I love using this moisturizer because my skin is so dry and this is a very thick creme. I slather this on after ive showered and washed my face, which usually at night and when i wake up in the morning my face is so smooth. I love it! I cant recommend it enought!
Shaily H.
CHICAGO, IL
I use this for the most unconventional reason. After I get my upper lip threaded, I put this on there to soothe my skin. It has the ability to leave my skin moist while also absorbing it at the same time. My mom raised me on this product for all sorts of skin situations. The brand has stuck with me ever since.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.