BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Saio S.
Upper Darby, PA
This product is one of my favorite products! I have very dry skin especially in the winter time so I use it a lot during the winter. I also sometimes use it as a face primer as it help give my face a soft moisture and makes it very easy to apply makeup. I definitely recommend this product for anyone who like having smooth and soft skin, most especially to my dry skin family :)
Lynn K.
I LOVE the Nivea cream! I'm a nurse so I'm constantly using alcohol hand gel and by the end of a 12 hour shift, my hands are awful! Nivea is great is bring the moisture back without my hands feeling greasy or dirty. It also has a nice scent to it- not too strong or overpowering. I also like the tin it comes it, easy to carry around, stick in a pocket or throw in the makeup bag.
Alicia R.
Belton, TX
I love this product! I allways carry it with me wherever I go in my purse. My hands get so dry from washing my hands, doing the dishes, or just plain dryness. I definitely recommend this product to my friends and family or even strangers who ask if i have any lotion
Cristal R.
I bought a small bottle but I finished it really quick so I went to buy a bigger bottle! It didn't last me a long time, i wash my hands a lot so i use a lot of lotion. i have a firm skin one so its a little bit different from the original. It makes my skiin look oily and nice so i do not use it on my face. It has a beautiful clean smell good for sensative skin and extra dry skin.
LEAR21758 Oriana C.
Hahah thiss cream has been one of my most and frequently used product over the years , i don't know why but i alaways buy one hahaha well in fact i know its beacuse is a great poduct , you can use in your body and also in your face , if you have a sunburn this will help you a lot ,
Durba C.
This is a thick creme definitely more suited for my (normal) skin in the winter than in the summer, but it is adequately moisturizing all times of the year, and smells nice. A classic creme passed down through generations of women. Also, it is quite affordable, easy to find in most drug stores, and comes in an awesome array of sizes, including convenient travel sized tins.
Sarah K.
Woodside, NY
I grew up with this stuff. I can never be without my little blue tin can. The best part is even after all these years, it still works! It's like instant moisture in a little compact tin that fits perfectly even in the smallest clutches. Another great one of Nivea's that I just recently tried is their Extended Moisture 48 hour body lotion, worth picking up if you get the chance.
Kimberly S.
Albany, ['', '', '']
My skin has been extremely dry this winter season. I also wash them many times throughout the day. I chose this brand at Walmart due to the price. It was very affordable. I am in LOVE with this cream. It has made my hands so soft and it is not greasy at all! I have even went back and bought their shea butter lotion as well. I threw out my Jergens. Nivea is a Great product!!
Madison F.
Vinton, LA
I started using this in my first pregnancy for stretch marks because it has so many hydrating and moisturizing components in it, and let me tell you, it pulled through! I have used it ever sense, every time I get out the shower. It leaves me with the most soft and smooth skin I have ever had! My only negative about this product is how thick it is and how long it takes to rub in, but it is well worth the affordable purchase!!!
Kelsey H.
Lincoln, NE
Please don't use this on your face, it is too greasy for that. But it is perfect for dry hands, elbows, knees, feet....etc. It is relatively thick so once you rub it in, it lasts and the moisture is long-lasting. They sell it in a little container, like this one, which would be perfect for your purse, and bigger ones that you could keep in the bathroom or bedroom. It is a great product.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.