BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Melissa B.
After my husband tried a sample from Nivea,he right away bought the biggest Nivea Men Creme!He loves it.He uses it every day.It leaves a big difference on his skin, compared to other men products,this one actually leaves his skin feeling soft and getting rid of the roughness.It lasts long with the scent.Great product!It can be pricey but its worth it!
Allison W.
Fayetteville, AR
Great lotion! Got this for my boyfriend who has eczema, because his arms have been so dry they broke out in a scaly rash. He put this on and by the nest morning most of the rash was gone, and he wasn't scratching near as much. If it can work for his skin it can work for just pretty much anyone. Only slight down side is it smells like men's shaving cream, which I personally don't mind the smell, but if your someone that does then this isn't for you.
Michelle M.
Mishawaka, IN
I have been using Nivea Moisturizing Creme for some time now. It is a wonderful on all aspects. It goes on smoothly without the greasy feel. It is perfect for keeping your skin smooth and silky feeling. I would definitely purchase this product again and highly recommend it!!
Alecia K.
La Mirada
This stuff is amazing! So creamy and soft when applied on the skin. So gentle and the packaging is simple and cute. Leaves your skin soft for a long time. I am a repeat user and I highly recommend this and the brand.
Heidy D.
Dodge City, KS
This cream is so moisturizing. It does take a little bit for my skin to absorb, but the moisture lasts all day. It smells so fresh and so clean. My only complaint is the whole it taking awhile and some lathering for it to absorb into my skin. Other than that, I am fond of this product. Especially after I have shaved my legs.
KC F.
I love Nivea products! They're really high quality, in my opinion. I have dry skin and it gets pretty irritating from time to time because it's to a point where it would be flaky. This one helped A LOT with it. It kept my skin moisturized throughout the day. It didn't leave my skin greasy or oily. It's small, but I can take it with me in my purse for just in case instances, which is perfect!
Melissa R.
Victoria, TX
I began using Nivea Cream 3 years ago and absolutely love it. After trying a couple other brands, I found and fell in love with this Nivea Cream. It is so thick and creamy and very soothing on the skin and I especially love using it right out of the shower when my skin is still damp. It's very silky, smooth and moisturizing.
Vivian Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these things they are perfect to throw in every bag and in the bathroom. I use it mainly on my hands whenever they get dry. It leaves my hands feeling smooth but not slippery for a few hours. These are super affordable and I will definitely be repurchasing them in bulk!
Lisa O.
Hawley, PA
I use the Nivea body creme morning night and especially after a shower. Some people like the tight feeling after a shower or bath but the gentle smell of this creme and the softness of my skin is the feeling I like. I purchase this at Walmart and would buy it over and over!
Tesia K.
W Hollywood, CA
This is almost my goto drugstore moisturizer. I like to get a three pack if these tins and leave them around everywhere, one at my desk at work, one in my purse and another for my car so when my hands are feeling a little dry I can just lotion them up, so convenient and handy.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.