BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Deniese A.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is a must have, especially in the colder months. It gives your hands the moisture they need and help fight against the cold as well as cracked and dry skin. This cream comes in a compact tin that i can fit in my backpack with all my books, pens, pencils and highlighters. Though it comes in a small tin it lasts for quite a while,but can be difficult to open. Overall i would recommend it.
marisa s.
Bowie , MD
This creme is awesome!! I got it as a sample and it is so good. It smells nice, moisturizes well, and isn't too oily/greasy. This is perfect for people who do a lot with their hands but still struggle with dry skin; and for other dry areas of the body as well. Also, this isn't exclusively for men, I'm a woman and love this creme!
Robin M.
Portage, IN
Don't put this on your face if you are acne prone like me. Honestly I should've known that this thick product would clog my pores. However this is a miracle for dry feet. You know the vaseline and socks trick? Try that with Nivea creme and your feet and heels will be soooo smooth.
Patty M.
Clarksville, TN
I love this little tins of nivea creme! You can toss one in every bag and have them handy at all times. i love to use this for all OVER! my cuticles while at work. my face after a shower. and those rough spots of dry skin you tend to get. The only down side is i cant get a bathtub full of it!
Yamile L.
Miami Springs, FL
I love the thick creme that comes in this blue little tin. Especially for my feet after a summer of living in sandals. Nivea creme is so effective and quickly hydrates my skin every-time. I love buying this little tin, tossing it in my purse and always having it a hands distance away. I love using it for nourishing my cuticles and my hands after a hard day working on sets for shows. LOVE IT!
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
I cannot live without this. I always have a huge tub of this in my bathroom. It is my favorite moisturizer. It does the job so well, and you can get it at any drugstore. My mom bought this for me as a child and I've just never stopped using. Also it has a really soft nice smell.
Andrea U.
This little jar packs a punch! so much hydration and it lasts a long time. It is a bit pricey but the quality is totally worth it. Its thicker than a normal lotion and you have to rub it in a bit but your skin feels amazing after. Definitely recommend if you want all day hydration
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
Got a sample of this in the main from their website and gave it to my boyfriend who has very sensitive skin. He says it does make his skin oily like others do and it even leaves a refreshing feel to it! Not to mention the smell is slightly musky and not overpowering like other men's lotions. I would definitely purchase this product!
Rebecca B.
I got a sample of this in the mail for my husband and he absolutely loves it! I am having a hard time finding it in stores but Amazon has it as an add on you can order. He gets little dry circles where his bullet proof vest sits on him and it cleared it up in a couple of days.
Meeks
Probably the thickest cream i have ever used like seriously! I was scared for a little bit, its something you have to get use to. I feel like this is great for problem areas like dry hands and feet or rough elbows and knees. I don't know about using it all over its a bit much but its a good product but it maybe hard to find
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.