BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I love this Chapstick. My favorite is the raspberry rose scent. It is really smooth and moisturizers your lips for hours. It lasts a long time as well and is pretty inexpensive. You can purchase this at any drug store. Nivea has the best Chapstick and I would recommend it to everyone!
Vannessa T.
Salt Lake City
I absolutely love this I use this on my face before I apply my makeup and before I put my primer and my foundation and my BB cream on my face this is like my favorite go-to product for your face and your body I just love the Nivea brand and I totally would buy it again and I am looking forward to seeing what products come in the future because I love Nivea and I love the way Their Skin Care fails and how lasting it is on my body and on my face I highly recommend this to anyone of any skin types
Daniela H.
Maplewood, NJ
I have this one or the smaller version in my purse for during the day. When I feel like I need some lotion on my lips or my hans, ellbows etc I apply it and I´m fine until the next time I need it. I really like the smell. My grandpa uses it since he first tried it and still uses it.
MORGANA R.
Bradenton, FL
I have been using this brand for years. I had once read that the ingrediants in this product are similar to an expensive french line out there, but with 10% of the cost. I do currently use this on my face. But it is important that if you live in the states, that you get this product from Germany. Make sure to look at the back since it is also made in Mexico. The one from Germany has the active ingrediants that are also in the high end french line la prarie.
Secilia R.
I carry one of these in my make up bag.. I use it mainly on my face when I feel like it feels to dry.. It smells so good and it only cost $.99.. I also use it on my healing tattoos, it works great.. I definitely recommend this to everyone.. I get mine at Rite Aid most of the time..
Rachel S.
Hamilton, OH
Nivea is the best skin care regime out there. My grandma has used it for years ever since the doctors recommended it to her when my uncle was severely burned to help him not be scarred. She is now 67 and has hardly any wrinkles on her face and people are constantly asking her how young she is and always assuming she's my mom (I'm 22 and look my age). I now use it nearly every night and I love it.
Patty M.
Clarksville, TN
I love this little tins of nivea creme! You can toss one in every bag and have them handy at all times. i love to use this for all OVER! my cuticles while at work. my face after a shower. and those rough spots of dry skin you tend to get. The only down side is i cant get a bathtub full of it!
Jennifer B.
This little litake lotion is perfect for a makeup bag or a travel kit. It's a multi tasker. It can be used as a lotion, as sunburn aid, and even as a makeup remover. It's small enough to fit in to your pocket and a little bit goes a long way. I use it as a cuticle cream to soften them and prevent cracking. The only problem I have is the smell.. I think it is too sweet smelling like bad candy
Veronica H.
Thick and moisturizing. Does not leave behind uncomfortable residue, it just feels as if your skin is soft and retaining moisture. Skin is noticeably softer after regular use. The lack of artificial scent and color is good for sensitive skin. I would recommend this only as body lotion though, it seems too thick for facial skin.
Yamile L.
Miami Springs, FL
I love the thick creme that comes in this blue little tin. Especially for my feet after a summer of living in sandals. Nivea creme is so effective and quickly hydrates my skin every-time. I love buying this little tin, tossing it in my purse and always having it a hands distance away. I love using it for nourishing my cuticles and my hands after a hard day working on sets for shows. LOVE IT!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.