BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Robyn M.
Charlotte, NC
I love Nivea Body Cream in the jar. It is a family essential for every day use. The rich, thick cream is like butter and very hydrating for my very dry skin, especially during the winter months. I use on my whole body fresh out of the shower while my skin is still moist. It helps to hold the moisture in without leaving you feeling greasy. It keeps my skin soft and moisturized. It is good for the whole family and one I keep on hand for everyday so I'm never without it.
Nathalie R.
Danville, AR
This is a great product. I mostly use it on my face and every once in a while on my arms and legs. Sometimes my face can get really dry and flacky. After I use this product my face feels as smoth as a baby bottoms. My arms and legs have small red bumps on them. If I use a fairly good amount of creme those areas feel a lot softer and smoothr
Lisa S.
Monroe, NC
I carry several of these little tins with me. I have them in all of my cars. I carry several in my purse and have them all throughout the house. I even have a couple in the refrigerator. The reason I keep several in the refrigerator is because it keeps them nice and cold and I use it on sunburns. It is cooling and helps relieve the burning feeling along with also help reduce the pealing process.
Anja B.
Rochester, NY
I have been using this stuff since I was a new born my parents would use it as baby lotion! I love it so much, it's great for EVERY part of your body! I use it from my face all the way down to my feet! I have dry skin and this always makes my body super soft and moist but NEVER oily!
Daniela H.
Maplewood, NJ
I have this one or the smaller version in my purse for during the day. When I feel like I need some lotion on my lips or my hans, ellbows etc I apply it and I´m fine until the next time I need it. I really like the smell. My grandpa uses it since he first tried it and still uses it.
Geraldyn E.
Fort Stewart, GA
This is an older but a goody, my mom and dad have been using this product for years, is great for dry skin. My father has a clean flawless skin, and he's 67 no joke, And my mom too. I believe this cream has an anti-aging effect. Huh... I should star using this cream by the way jijiji.
Juliann D.
Hampton, GA
My husband works with his hands a lot and like most men neglects to take care of himself. I made him start using this at night and within about a week his hands were healthy again. Before they were cracked, chapped, calloused, etc. and although his callouses are still there (this obviously is not for removing callouses) his hands healed up and his cracked hands were much healtheir. HIGHLY recommend!
Vannessa T.
Salt Lake City
I absolutely love this I use this on my face before I apply my makeup and before I put my primer and my foundation and my BB cream on my face this is like my favorite go-to product for your face and your body I just love the Nivea brand and I totally would buy it again and I am looking forward to seeing what products come in the future because I love Nivea and I love the way Their Skin Care fails and how lasting it is on my body and on my face I highly recommend this to anyone of any skin types
Dre C.
HG moisturizer forever. I actually use this on my face every night. I take a pea sized amount, warm it up in my hands, then pat on my face. My skin is super hydrated in the morning. On super dry days I'll use this as daily moisturizer - put some powder over and dewy skin is achieved!
Jade T.
San Marcos, TX
I was recommended by a Youtube beauty blogger to use this creme as a night moisturizer and when I say it has worked many miracles....IT HAS! I absolutely love it and I can tell positive changes have been made to my face since I have been using it. Because of the density of the moisturizer it is guaranteed to last a long time. Apply on thick and your face will feel rejuvenated in the morning!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.