BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Stephanie W.
blakely, pa
I have used Nivea Products for years now and have always been satisfied. Nivea Moisturizing Cream is great for dry skin, especially in the winter. I like the small tin as I can easily keep in my purse and use it at work(I work as a bartender so my hands are constantly in and out of water which can definitely lead to dry skin). This keeps my hands(at anywhere else for that matter) nice and soft without feeling greasy.
Vanessa M.
Requested for a sample from Nivea for my husband and he loved it. not to strong of a fragrance, doesn't leave a sticky greasy layer/feeling on his skin. he's always loved Nivea and was glad this one had a men's fragrance to it. Would definitely purchase once the sample is gone.
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL
I live in Florida, so there really isn't much chance to use this so one tin lasts about a year. I use it in winter on my face to keep the skin around my nose and mouth unchapped. The smell is amazing- fresh and clean. I love rubbing it on my heels and elbows after a shower (but not when wet or it takes forever to absorb). Generations of my family have used this cream and they have no complaints. It's heavy but not oily.
Dannielle S.
Lakeland, FL
I unfortunately forgot my makeup remover while on vacation. I ended up rubbing a few layers of skin off my cheeks trying to get my waterproof eyeliner off with hotel soap.. Needless to say, the end result was NOT Pleasant... I bought a small tin of this to apply for a little smoothness and moisture and it literally helped heal my face over night. I can not use it regularly as I have very sensitive skin and this will cause it to break out. But, In severe cases, this works like magic.
Joanna G.
I have been using Nivea cream since I was little. Growing up in Poland this was the only product my mom would use on us as lotion. Nivea is a very popular product in Poland. To this day we always have Nivea cream in the bathroom. I use it everyday after I wash my face. It's super soft, smells good and does not make my face oily. I would die without it!
Benita T.
Aurora
I love the aroma that Nivea gives. I also like the way it feels against my skin. I love the texture of the thickness and creamy. I am very satisfied with this product. I wish it was in a bigger package. I am a repeat user and it helps my dry sensitive skins. I would highly recommend, I love it....
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this cream forever since it is light and works on the face and body, but the last one I bought sort of... dried out? It does get really hot in my room during the winter months (not logical? welcome to NYC) so maybe it couldn't stand the heat (but all my other products could?).
Diane N.
San Diego, CA
I love this stuff. My cousin on her trip to USA brought some over and I'm hooked on to this stuff. I mainly use it during winter to moisturize my face after a shower or on dry areas like my elbow and ankle. It's consistency is a bit oily and for my face I pat it slightly dry with a napkin. I use this on my hands at night after all the hand washing during the day. I would be sad if this product were to discontinue.
Lisa F.
This creme is kind of old school. I remember my mom using this growing up. It's extremely thick and has a good scent. One jar definitely lasts a long time. My gripe is that it is a bit too thick unless you're using it at night or during the winter. I'm not sure if I would repurchase this again.
Emily H.
Paso Robles , Ca
I grow up with my mom using this on all of us in the states. My hubby grow up with his mum using it on all of them in the UK. We know are blind date was a match made in cold creme heaven when we each pulled out our tins of nivea and applied. We have one on each side of the bed, on the coffee table, in my work bag, baby bag, each car. We are never without it. Its the best thing Ive found for lips and skin.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.